Tim Sheens masterstroke

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7.35pm, Friday 24 June
Venue: Campbelltown Stadium
Telecast: Ch.9 LIVE
User avatar
biggest tigers fan
Member
Member
Posts: 1320
Joined: Sun 27 Sep, 2009 1:18 am

Re: Tim Sheens masterstroke

Post by biggest tigers fan » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 10:13 pm

tiger05 wrote:
alex wrote:Can everyone calling for Mckinnon to be sacked after ONE bad game please go jump.

Yep, bad game, but how solid has he been since he started with us? Take a look at yourselves...
Sorry he has been terrible for a long time. It is obvious and has been for a long time. He is way too slow. He cannot jump and despite reading the play well his reactions are too slow to be a first grade player.
Tiger05 we are getting sick of your man love for moltzen........HE IS CRAP!!!!!
Number 1 souffs hater


User avatar
tiger05
Member
Member
Posts: 1649
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 9:02 pm

Post by tiger05 » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 10:19 pm

biggest tigers fan wrote:Tiger05 we are getting sick of your man love for moltzen........HE IS CRAP!!!!!
I shouldn't have trolled as being pro-Moltzen. It was as much an issue with the over the top spamming against him by most of you.

The issue is that McKinnon is terrible.

eyewonder
Member
Member
Posts: 691
Joined: Tue 08 Mar, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by eyewonder » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 10:19 pm

Tm Sheens ,at the moment,is clutching at straws.

His lack of imagination is astounding.

If our team followed the coaches orders,fine.Was Ashford or simona playing tonight?

Ashford has been fabulous for the last month and hardly touched the ball all game.

oh,Mr sheens,you've done it again.!!!
what ineffective tactics

User avatar
Tigersmurf
Member
Member
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue 20 Oct, 2009 8:40 pm

Post by Tigersmurf » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 10:20 pm

Imagine if Ryan had have dropped those balls.........

User avatar
biggest tigers fan
Member
Member
Posts: 1320
Joined: Sun 27 Sep, 2009 1:18 am

Post by biggest tigers fan » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 10:21 pm

tiger05 wrote:
biggest tigers fan wrote:Tiger05 we are getting sick of your man love for moltzen........HE IS CRAP!!!!!
I shouldn't have trolled as being pro-Moltzen. It was as much an issue with the over the top spamming against him by most of you.

The issue is that McKinnon is terrible.
Dude we arent spamming,just telling it how it is.Until moltzen shows 2009 form i with rebel him
Number 1 souffs hater


Dreamers

Post by Dreamers » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 10:26 pm

Why are we getting worse every year SHEENS you need to take soem of the blame ,we have the same old boring moves every week ,run the blight side ,farah running side woods ,kick in the corners it all getting very very boring and other teams are reading us to easy

User avatar
biggest tigers fan
Member
Member
Posts: 1320
Joined: Sun 27 Sep, 2009 1:18 am

Post by biggest tigers fan » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 10:28 pm

I say bring back the attacking tigers.Id prefer to win 30-26 than watch this boring crap
Number 1 souffs hater

User avatar
tiger05
Member
Member
Posts: 1649
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 9:02 pm

Post by tiger05 » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 10:31 pm

Tigersmurf wrote:Imagine if Ryan had have dropped those balls.........
Then you'd see the heavy hitters out. Imagine if it was Moltzen. There'd be an epic thread.

Realistically its not going to happen - Moltzen and Ryan are both 100 times the players that McKinnon is.

User avatar
biggest tigers fan
Member
Member
Posts: 1320
Joined: Sun 27 Sep, 2009 1:18 am

Post by biggest tigers fan » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 10:32 pm

tiger05 wrote:
Tigersmurf wrote:Imagine if Ryan had have dropped those balls.........
Then you'd see the heavy hitters out. Imagine if it was Moltzen. There'd be an epic thread.

Realistically its not going to happen - Moltzen and Ryan are both 100 times the players that McKinnon is.


Dude are you a lil :crazy
Number 1 souffs hater

User avatar
Tigersmurf
Member
Member
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue 20 Oct, 2009 8:40 pm

Post by Tigersmurf » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 10:33 pm

Thats a big call 05, I would have said only 89 times!

User avatar
tiger05
Member
Member
Posts: 1649
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 9:02 pm

Post by tiger05 » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 10:38 pm

Tigersmurf wrote:Thats a big call 05, I would have said only 89 times!
Sometimes I exaggerate to make a point. In this case I probably should have gone for the level that you've stated.

To everyone I apologize. I was wrong.

User avatar
barrytiger
Member
Member
Posts: 246
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 8:59 pm
Location: Annandale
Contact:

Post by barrytiger » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 10:50 pm

After Mckinnon fumbled the ball for Morris to score,i aw Moltzen warming of and thought Mckinnon was getting hooked,but what does Sheens do he hooks Gibbs for Moltzen,i dont understand

Nix
Member
Member
Posts: 136
Joined: Mon 02 Aug, 2010 2:14 pm
Location: Northern Beaches

Post by Nix » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 10:59 pm

biggest tigers fan wrote:
tiger05 wrote:
Tigersmurf wrote:Imagine if Ryan had have dropped those balls.........
Then you'd see the heavy hitters out. Imagine if it was Moltzen. There'd be an epic thread.

Realistically its not going to happen - Moltzen and Ryan are both 100 times the players that McKinnon is.


Dude are you a lil :crazy
This is back to the same old crap from a few weeks ago when all the Lui lovers were flaming the Moltzen supporters

It sure is getting pretty boring in that every thread seems to deteriorate into a slanging match about Moltzen's playing ability or accusations against Tiger05 of being an over the top Moltzen supporter.

I think basically there are camps within the team who side with Benji and others who side with Robbie and the two factions don't play well together and Sheens has little control.

Benji and Robbie have to sort out there differences or more to the point Robbie has to step aside and let Benji captain the team. Either that or they co-captain it like Cayless and Hindmarsh at Parrra last year. Show the team they can work together and earn the teams respect.

User avatar
tiger05
Member
Member
Posts: 1649
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 9:02 pm

Post by tiger05 » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 11:01 pm

I'd going to bed but I will add that Sheens is a genius and we will win the comp this year or the next.

Muffstar
Member
Member
Posts: 2311
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:20 pm
Location: Port Macquarie

Post by Muffstar » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 11:50 pm

alex wrote:Can everyone calling for Mckinnon to be sacked after ONE bad game please go jump.

Yep, bad game, but how solid has he been since he started with us? Take a look at yourselves...
Well he only plays every second week or so cos he pulls a toe nail, and he is TOO slow to be an effective player nowadays - give me Slater, Stewart any other fullback in the league. Time to retire in pommy land Wade.

Glennb
Member
Member
Posts: 777
Joined: Fri 17 Jul, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by Glennb » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 11:53 pm

No one has seen the most obvious answer. Our best fullback at the moment is Mitch Brown..

Good under the high ball, runs it back hard, good defender...a touch of the Alan McMahons about him.

User avatar
AmericanHistoryX
Member
Member
Posts: 7181
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 11:15 am
Location: Ho Chi Min City

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 11:56 pm

tiger05 wrote:
Tigersmurf wrote:Thats a big call 05, I would have said only 89 times!
Sometimes I exaggerate to make a point. In this case I probably should have gone for the level that you've stated.

To everyone I apologize. I was wrong.
dont be so weak - you are entitled to your opinion
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

Image
"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 6230
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 11:57 pm

Nix wrote:
biggest tigers fan wrote:
tiger05 wrote:
Tigersmurf wrote:Imagine if Ryan had have dropped those balls.........
Then you'd see the heavy hitters out. Imagine if it was Moltzen. There'd be an epic thread.

Realistically its not going to happen - Moltzen and Ryan are both 100 times the players that McKinnon is.


Dude are you a lil :crazy
This is back to the same old s*** from a few weeks ago when all the Lui lovers were flaming the Moltzen supporters

It sure is getting pretty f-ing boring in that every thread seems to deteriorate into a slanging match about Moltzen's playing ability or accusations against Tiger05 of being an over the top Moltzen supporter.

I think basically there are camps within the team who side with Benji and others who side with Robbie and the two factions don't play well together and Sheens has little control.

Benji and Robbie have to sort out there differences or more to the point Robbie has to step aside and let Benji captain the team. Either that or they co-captain it like Cayless and Hindmarsh at Parrra last year. Show the team they can work together and earn the teams respect.
Benji didn't play tonight,can't blame him.
Go hard or go home

Post Reply