McKinnon

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7.35pm, Friday 24 June
Venue: Campbelltown Stadium
Telecast: Ch.9 LIVE
Chris

Re: McKinnon

Post by Chris » Tue 28 Jun, 2011 1:23 am

Gallant couldnt even be a regular for the Cowboys when Bowen was out injured. Defensively he's a speed hump and the cowboys have identified that, that's why he spends his time in their reggies.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 28 Jun, 2011 8:16 am

alien wrote:
tiger05 wrote:
alien wrote:
tiger05 wrote:Can all the people that have rated McKinnon in the past please post on this thread.

Consider it an admission that you have no idea about rugby league.
That sounds funny coming from you.

McKinnon had an awful game but he normally plays alot better than that and he is a better fullback than Moltzen. I wouldn't mind if Brown got another go at fullback. Brown went ok at fullback towards the end of last year.
It wasn't a joke and why do I get the impression you are agreeing with me.
I do agree that he had a bad game but he normally doesn't play like he did against the Bulldogs.
Alien is spot on. McKinnon had a barry, but is still by and far the best fullback at the club, followed by Brown.

Take the goggles off.
And the sky is filled with light, can you see it?
And the black is really white, if you believe it.
And the longing that you feel, you know none of this is real;
You will find a better place, in this twilight...

Fuerza en la adversidad.

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Tue 28 Jun, 2011 7:23 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:Alien is spot on. McKinnon had a barry, but is still by and far the best fullback at the club, followed by Brown.

Take the goggles off.
Guys - I thought this discussion was over and I was right. The club recognizes that McKInnon is not the answer to our fullback problems. I reckon most supporters are waking up to it.

Unfortunately there will always be a couple of slow coaches who take their time figuring it out. That's alright - as long as your a Tigers supporter your alright in my eyes.

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Wed 29 Jun, 2011 7:54 am

McKinnon had a shocker but he remains a better fullback than Moltzen.

Personally I think Brown did nothing wrong last season to be moved from fullback this year.

clontarfkid

Post by clontarfkid » Wed 29 Jun, 2011 5:38 pm

If u really want to win a premiership,u need at no 1 who has real impact & tryscorying potency in this key position like a Slater/Stewart/Hayne/Dugan/Gidley//Boyd/Barba/Gardner/Bowen/Minichello...hey ,that just about the entire comp covered except for us!
Neither Brown nor Moltzen have this capability,McKinnon had it once but these days has one foot on QF1 to London & the other at the physio
Our mastercoach has done it again...

Twodogs

Post by Twodogs » Wed 29 Jun, 2011 6:05 pm

MacKinnon was a stopgap and he did his job. What's the plan for next year?