Farah to halfback?

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7.35pm, Friday 24 June
Venue: Campbelltown Stadium
Telecast: Ch.9 LIVE
happy tiger

Re: Farah to halfback?

Post by happy tiger » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 10:57 pm

The only guy I would put to hooker is Fulton bar Robbie because we can't afford to lose his (Farah) workrate in defence . Would help our defence on the fringes and decrease Robbie's tackle count .
Could be looked at but again we can't afford to keep switching 6,7and 9's combination week in week out They need to be building combinations now.
Lui's defence bar the deplorable misread for the first try was the best it has been all year imo

slacko

Post by slacko » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 11:30 pm

And farah let him know about it too

Posted using RoarFEED
eternal optimist.

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 11:35 pm

what so he can have more opportunities to kill our last play option on the opposition try line. NO thank you! The less robbie does the better. I hope his restaurant isnt sinking. He's mind is just not on the job riht now.
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 11:45 pm

it hasnt been since ennis took his origin spot ......ennis actually got under my skin tonight ......

cunno

Post by cunno » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 11:49 pm

Lui isn't aiming up, Miller looks the goods but do we want to see him put in too early and burned, an option, as mentioned earlier, would be to put Farah at half (even Gould commented about how effective he was when he moved to that role in attack later in tonight's game) and put Fulton at hooker or as already mentioned give Waters a go at hooker with Benji at 5/8 it could work? If Miller was more experienced I would put him straight into half but as I've said, I don't want to see a promising kid burned.

Cats Fan

Post by Cats Fan » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 12:22 am

cunno wrote:Lui isn't aiming up, Miller looks the goods but do we want to see him put in too early and burned, an option, as mentioned earlier, would be to put Farah at half (even Gould commented about how effective he was when he moved to that role in attack later in tonight's game) and put Fulton at hooker or as already mentioned give Waters a go at hooker with Benji at 5/8 it could work? If Miller was more experienced I would put him straight into half but as I've said, I don't want to see a promising kid burned.
Agree, but I would have the following though,

1. Brown
6. Marshall
7. Farah for direction around the park.
9. Miller/Fulton

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 12:31 am

One word: NO

cunno

Post by cunno » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 12:36 am

Cats Fan wrote:
cunno wrote:Lui isn't aiming up, Miller looks the goods but do we want to see him put in too early and burned, an option, as mentioned earlier, would be to put Farah at half (even Gould commented about how effective he was when he moved to that role in attack later in tonight's game) and put Fulton at hooker or as already mentioned give Waters a go at hooker with Benji at 5/8 it could work? If Miller was more experienced I would put him straight into half but as I've said, I don't want to see a promising kid burned.
Agree, but I would have the following though,

1. Brown
6. Marshall
7. Farah for direction around the park.
9. Miller/Fulton
I'd like to see Brown's game pick up a bit to what it was in the later stages of last year, are you talking about putting Miller at hooker to share with Fulton to ease him in to first grade?

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 8:33 am

no, we have a guy that a lot of people are raving about, if only Sheens would actually give him a chance. Leave Robbie at 9 and give Miller a go at 7

weststigerman

Post by weststigerman » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 8:39 am

Stupid idea. Tried and failed. Farah didn't have the kicking game to be a halfback in the past, and its got worse since.