Tonights game

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7.35pm, Friday 24 June
Venue: Campbelltown Stadium
Telecast: Ch.9 LIVE
bp tiger

Tonights game

Post by bp tiger » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:42 pm

tonights game ONE WORD disgraceful?????? farah has to go to 1/2 back and any boby to hooker that is the worst effort in attack i have ever seen. your comments please.

senexx

Post by senexx » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:47 pm

Lui to hooker, Farah to half, Moltz to five-eigth

Wests have certainly ruined the weekend
Courage in my Blood
And Stripes across My Heart
- senex tigris

myt_808

Post by myt_808 » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:47 pm

Could not have said it better. Disgraceful effort. Galloway and Ryan looked like the only 2 putting an effort in. Miller , lui , farah ordinary. Don't realize how much we rely on Marshall .

Posted using RoarFEED

Demps

Post by Demps » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:48 pm

Whats with the question marks...
Disgraceful is one word, does that answer your question?
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Ed Reschs

Post by Ed Reschs » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:54 pm

Don't move farah to halfback move him to BRET. He is the captain and he did NOTHING.

Posted using RoarFEED

bp tiger

Post by bp tiger » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:54 pm

please someone anyone tell me why sheens continues to hit it up the middle with soft runners the only time we look good is when we go wide.really bad tactics.

bigdamo

Post by bigdamo » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:57 pm

the twittter king should be in reserves

seijai

Post by seijai » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 10:25 pm

Have no ideas what Sheens is doing.

Farah deserves to be dropped. He ain't a captain. Lui should be dropped as well.

Another disgraceful game......they just keep coming week after week. I'm already thinking next season.

Sheens.....u should try fresh players, not only when regulars are injured.

Mattie13

Post by Mattie13 » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 10:50 pm

I cannot recall even one time in the game that we threw the ball more than two passes wide of the ruck. This is not an over statement in the height of dissapointment either. I honestly can't remember if we did. This was not a first grade team that we watched tonight. Especially considering the Bulldogs last game where they looked like a park football team. It really makes me upset that I have parted with my hard earned to support the club through memberships and merchandise. Benji might of been out, but if that is what we dish out without him the rest of the team needs to all go out and by a mirror and have a good hard look at themselves. Rant over.

bp tiger

Post by bp tiger » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 10:56 pm

i hate to say it but it has to be sheens tactics keep it tight and hope you stay in the game.your comments please.

Wildcat777

Post by Wildcat777 » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 11:06 pm

Was a pathetic effort at best tonight...some guys did give of themselves all...some need to go...some should be not ne asked to come back next week...some big changes needed...enough is enough. I have been making excuses for the team in my head and always thinking that things will turn next week.....what a pathetic year to date. Yes some injuries. But considering that there ar the injuries and that we really don't have a chance in hell in being a force this year as a direct result..we should have started building for tomorrow and giving the young blokes a chance...to see how they go in the top grade...not just NYC...its amazing that with all the injuries there really have not been many young blokes get a chance to show off their goods....There is no reason for this to happen...management from the Coach up are responsible for this an d should be held accountable. Its is obvious that there is disharmony in the team..was pathetic to see 17guys out there not play for eachother....Time to start back at square one..prove yourself worthy or p@#$ off. I for one have had enough... What have we achieved to date....beating the bottom teams only and some games just....we should have given a few young blokes ago. At least another 4 or 5 backs should have been given a chance...Wish we had a change in direction and vision....we are going nowhere fast. Pathetic performance of recent times...players paid good coin and some not worth half of what they are being paid.
Do not go where the path may lead go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

DJZ

Post by DJZ » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 11:18 pm

Hi all long time reader...... I have been to all there games and I don't know if it is just me but there is no Leader in the team just a group of guys hanging around in the ruck waiting for someone else to do something...... The only time tonight was when Moltzen went to fullback he was talking to the guys in defense but no one directing in attack.......

bp tiger

Post by bp tiger » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 11:23 pm

did you see ellis when broke thought the line he screamed at the rest where thr hell are u.to many players on ther heels waiting for the next soft hit up.sick of the same game plan week after week.

TigerDave81

Post by TigerDave81 » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 11:41 pm

We play like we're doing a training drill. Dead set frustrating and disgusting to watch.

Fullback and wingers do not attack the balls from kicks, run 30 metres sideways then get driven 10 metres back. Forwards frequently tacking a soft hit up with no speed or gusto and not hitting the line with force. Players making breaks while their is no support and we're too worried about the next play. Can't find touch from a penalty, get tackled into touch to often, kick to their full back on the full, throw face balls 100 miles an hour while at the defensive line so we knock on!! I could go on... Seriously, I see no passion, no guts, no brains. Play like your paid to. These guys are getting $150k and the rest to play 80 minutes of footy a week. Seriously aim the hell up and start earning it. I am furious.

Posted using RoarFEED

stryker

Post by stryker » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 11:43 pm

bp tiger wrote:did you see ellis when broke thought the line he screamed at the rest where thr hell are u.to many players on ther heels waiting for the next soft hit up.sick of the same game plan week after week.
Yeah noticed that, he was filthy!

What about his other break when NO ONE in our team had the pace to back him up.

Was he our fastest player on the field tonight?

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 11:49 pm

Wildcat777 wrote:Was a pathetic effort at best tonight...some guys did give of themselves all...some need to go...some should be not ne asked to come back next week...some big changes needed...enough is enough. I have been making excuses for the team in my head and always thinking that things will turn next week.....what a pathetic year to date. Yes some injuries. But considering that there ar the injuries and that we really don't have a chance in hell in being a force this year as a direct result..we should have started building for tomorrow and giving the young blokes a chance...to see how they go in the top grade...not just NYC...its amazing that with all the injuries there really have not been many young blokes get a chance to show off their goods....There is no reason for this to happen...management from the Coach up are responsible for this an d should be held accountable. Its is obvious that there is disharmony in the team..was pathetic to see 17guys out there not play for eachother....Time to start back at square one..prove yourself worthy or p@#$ off. I for one have had enough... What have we achieved to date....beating the bottom teams only and some games just....we should have given a few young blokes ago. At least another 4 or 5 backs should have been given a chance...Wish we had a change in direction and vision....we are going nowhere fast. Pathetic performance of recent times...players paid good coin and some not worth half of what they are being paid.
it aint all that bad yet - we just need to tweak the team - give ellis the captaincy, miller at halfback and goalkicker. tedesco at fullback.
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

cunno

Post by cunno » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 11:55 pm

TigerDave81 wrote:We play like we're doing a training drill. Dead set frustrating and disgusting to watch.

Fullback and wingers do not attack the balls from kicks, run 30 metres sideways then get driven 10 metres back. Forwards frequently tacking a soft hit up with no speed or gusto and not hitting the line with force. Players making breaks while their is no support and we're too worried about the next play. Can't find touch from a penalty, get tackled into touch to often, kick to their full back on the full, throw face balls 100 miles an hour while at the defensive line so we knock on!! I could go on... Seriously, I see no passion, no guts, no brains. Play like your paid to. These guys are getting $150k and the rest to play 80 minutes of footy a week. Seriously aim the hell up and start earning it. I am furious.

Posted using RoarFEED
Have to agree with you TigerDave just not enough commitment and purpose in their game. There are spurts of promising play but this is punctuated by the sorts of things you ahve mentioned. What happened to our attacking forward plays when quick offloads were a feature of game now it is just the predictable hit up and as mentioned with little pace or gusto even woods and Fafita were guilty of it tonight.

Pierre M7

Post by Pierre M7 » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 12:20 am

Frustrating thing is that the dogs were at full strength and didnt play any better, we were just poor, we made them look good, can never handle josh morris or pritchard, they always play good against us
"One flick and they're gone"