Tonights game

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7.35pm, Friday 24 June
Venue: Campbelltown Stadium
Telecast: Ch.9 LIVE
NZTiger

Re: Tonights game

Post by NZTiger » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 12:22 am

10 points in last 2 matches. What gives with our attack? Sure, we have injuries but this is unTigers like.
Instead it's our defense that is showing some resolve. Here's hoping we get players back on deck vs Parra & find an attacking spark. Big ask. This season is slowly slipping from our grasp. Sheens needs to do something!

For mine:
6. Marshall 7. Miller
Moltzen bench.

Lui needs time out in NSW Cup.
UNDISCOVERED ROCK RADIO!
http://www.undiscoveredrockradio.com

cunno

Post by cunno » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 12:29 am

Pierre M7 wrote:Frustrating thing is that the dogs were at full strength and didnt play any better, we were just poor, we made them look good, can never handle josh morris or pritchard, they always play good against us
It looked like Ellis sorted Pritchard out, hit him hard in tackles interesting that Pritchard didn't come back on after the 30th minute.

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 6:32 am

TigerDave81 wrote:We play like we're doing a training drill. Dead set frustrating and disgusting to watch.

Fullback and wingers do not attack the balls from kicks, run 30 metres sideways then get driven 10 metres back. Forwards frequently tacking a soft hit up with no speed or gusto and not hitting the line with force. Players making breaks while their is no support and we're too worried about the next play. Can't find touch from a penalty, get tackled into touch to often, kick to their full back on the full, throw face balls 100 miles an hour while at the defensive line so we knock on!! I could go on... Seriously, I see no passion, no guts, no brains. Play like your paid to. These guys are getting $150k and the rest to play 80 minutes of footy a week. Seriously aim the hell up and start earning it. I am furious.

Posted using RoarFEED
Pretty much how I saw it... So confused with what went on last night. Nothing more than a training effort by 17 footballers. No team effort what so ever.

I'm still laughing about Moltzens try... I still can't work out why he was actually standing there, rather than standing deeper to create something?

Ellis will be the next to leave... He must be embarrassed to be apart of this circus act!
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 8:37 am

TigerDave81 wrote:We play like we're doing a training drill. Dead set frustrating and disgusting to watch.

Fullback and wingers do not attack the balls from kicks, run 30 metres sideways then get driven 10 metres back. Forwards frequently tacking a soft hit up with no speed or gusto and not hitting the line with force. Players making breaks while their is no support and we're too worried about the next play. Can't find touch from a penalty, get tackled into touch to often, kick to their full back on the full, throw face balls 100 miles an hour while at the defensive line so we knock on!! I could go on... Seriously, I see no passion, no guts, no brains. Play like your paid to. These guys are getting $150k and the rest to play 80 minutes of footy a week. Seriously aim the hell up and start earning it. I am furious.

Posted using RoarFEED
yeah that sums it up nicely. I remember Ellis breaking through and he really had no one with him, had to throw a long ball out to Ayshford who instead of attempting to grab it, just kicked it...

tw33k

Post by tw33k » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 8:45 am

It's one thing to lose a match simply because the other team was better on the day but we keep losing matches because half the side doesn't look committed. Ellis, Heino and Keith are the only forwards that even look as though they are trying to break the line. The rest are just half a$$ed attempts. I'm sick of the way Farrah is always trying to milk penalties by running into the markers instead of looking at creating something in attack. I'm not even going to talk about Lui! I watch other teams play and you can see the effort. We might have held the Dogs out early in the first half but that was as much about them being bad in attack as it was us defending well. Had we played say the Dragons, it would have been 30-nil at half time.
I've followed the Tigers my whole life and I won't stop but it's really frustrating watching them. Last night I was embarrassed.