pretty proud of the effort

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7.35pm, Friday 24 June
Venue: Campbelltown Stadium
Telecast: Ch.9 LIVE
tiger tigers

pretty proud of the effort

Post by tiger tigers » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:43 pm

the pink ladies in the middle once again put their stamp on the game with their different interpretations of the game ... they can lie all over us , they can roll and go on with the tackle . they can not stand square at marker...
i thought we put up a great effort in defence ... we had no organisation in the halves due to an ordinary game by lui ,but all in all the effort was there ....

magpiecol

Post by magpiecol » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:47 pm

tiger tigers wrote:the pink ladies in the middle once again put their stamp on the game with their different interpretations of the game ... they can lie all over us , they can roll and go on with the tackle . they can not stand square at marker...
i thought we put up a great effort in defence ... we had no organisation in the halves due to an ordinary game by lui ,but all in all the effort was there ....

You would not have a clue.

biggest tigers fan

Post by biggest tigers fan » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:48 pm

defence was good.Attack was z grade
Number 1 souffs hater

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:50 pm

Why doesnt he have a clue? If your the one with a clue col then tell us why he is wrong.

We did have a go, especially in the first half. Our forwards were great. Galloway, Ellis and Heighno were simply a class above.

And the refs were a joke.

So come on Col, enlighten us.............
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:50 pm

magpiecol wrote:
tiger tigers wrote:the pink ladies in the middle once again put their stamp on the game with their different interpretations of the game ... they can lie all over us , they can roll and go on with the tackle . they can not stand square at marker...

You would not have a clue.
why wouldnt i have a clue ... come on col have a go instead trying to make yourself look good .....tell us how you seen the game ... enlighten us all ...

tigers05

Post by tigers05 » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:52 pm

nothing to be proud of we are wasting our time even contemplating semi's on current form. We play brain dead in both defence and attack apart from a small group of players.

I guess you must be talking about under 20's very little effort to be proud of in the main game. I thought our opposition tonight kept us in the game any current team in the top4 would have put 50 on us

Defiant
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Defiant » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:54 pm

I'm with them Col.

Considering all the stuff going on behind the scenes I was very impressed by the effort.

The refs and a few errors cost us the game. Losing Dywer at the 10 min mark didn't help.

We need the extra forward on the bench and Lui is just rubbish again. One good game against canberra is his resume this year.

The pigs mostly did the job good. The sharks are welcome to Fifita at 300k+
Last edited by Defiant on Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tigermac

Post by Tigermac » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:54 pm

Tigers were the only ones wearing pink tonite :lol: :lol:

bigdamo

Post by bigdamo » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:55 pm

didnt know the coach posted on here youve got to be kidding awful in every way

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:58 pm

Thought Beau Ryan tried his arse off tonight and Our 3 forwards yet again Rhino , Keefy and Gareth were magnificent . Our defence in the middle was great .Simona was solid again . I think Lui has finally lost me

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:59 pm

no comeback hey col .... i didnt think so ......hey i couldnt give a toss if you think im clueless ,at least i have a go even if plenty dont agree ....

Ed Reschs

Post by Ed Reschs » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 10:02 pm

I'm all for the effort but we are simply average. Gibbs and ellis in the first 15min were the only blokes going forward. Galloway was walking. Lui is terrible and farah was below par for a bloke that loves to have a whinge when he is not picked in the rep sides.

Posted using RoarFEED

B B

Post by B B » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 10:03 pm

We just don't know how to play in the modern era. We try hard but that's not enough.

Ed Reschs

Post by Ed Reschs » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 10:04 pm

Mind you full credit to the dogs they tackled like they wanted to win

Posted using RoarFEED

The Shiraz Tiger

Post by The Shiraz Tiger » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 10:06 pm

Who did we just play ? Dragons, Storm, Broncos ? No it was the Bulldogs, the team that lost to the Sharks last week. We were horrible. Blaming the refs, give me a break, every week it's the same thing, the refs. We were the ones that didn't find touch from a penalty that ref gave us. We had nothing. Yes I'll concede our defence is getting better, in patches. When did anyone see the ball get spun out the backline ? I didn't think we even fielded any centres in the 2nd half. Ellis and Galloway, once again very good. But that's it. All across the park, very very average against a very very average opposition. I have been hoping every week for a change in style, attitude and committment and we get a glimpse bit that's all it seems to be, a glimpse. Tonight I am now resigned to the fact that we will be extremely forunate to make the top 8. And even then I don't know if I want that now because of the fear of great dissapointment, again.

underdog

Post by underdog » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 10:07 pm

magpiecol and damo? no comebacks?

please. apart from two mckinnon flubs, it was a 6 all game. Defense was every inch as good as last week.

The attack was pretty ordinary, until farah started playing halfback - but granted, Lui should have been really, yknow, playing halfback, being halfback and all....

armchair expert

Post by armchair expert » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 10:07 pm

i think with our 2nd string backline that we cant ask for much more, without mckinnons 2 errors could have been different.
some of the people on here expect us to be able to replace injured 1st graders with players that are as good. Lui is having a shocking year and even though mckinnon has had a mostly solid season his well past his best. overall ive been happy with our defence the last 2 games.
it seems pretty obvious that some people just like to have a whinge on here,

monkey

Post by monkey » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 10:08 pm

Ryan has to play well cause beau knows he will be back to premier league when lote and utai come back

Posted using RoarFEED