pretty proud of the effort

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7.35pm, Friday 24 June
Venue: Campbelltown Stadium
Telecast: Ch.9 LIVE
Montague Street

Re: pretty proud of the effort

Post by Montague Street » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 10:39 pm

And another deathsayer happy to see the home team lose in order to satisfy their condition as per the DSM IV

Posted using RoarFEED
Rugby League: The Game They Play in Hell

Ed Reschs

Post by Ed Reschs » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 10:55 pm

In the first 15 Galloway was the last bloke back behind the line everytime the dogs kicked. Everytime it was Gibbs back taking the first hit up. I am a fan of sauce but he was bludging. Farah also on a number of sets was not at dummy half till the 3rd hit up. Poor game from him. It's easy to make 10m doing the 4th hit up

Posted using RoarFEED

stryker

Post by stryker » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 11:04 pm

I was not too unhappy with that loss last week. We played well and our opposition who are guns were on song. We made a game of it.

Tonight I am bitterly disappointed. WE WERE BLOODY AWEFUL. The bulldogs played like wooden spooners tonight and were never in trouble of losing to us.

p.s. I dont agree with the praise for sauce I think he is a lazy bludger. I have said this for years. We just do not get value for money with this bloke.

p.p.s If we played the storm, dragons or manly tonight instead of the dogs we lose by 50+

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 9:45 am

tiger tigers wrote:
innsaneink wrote:Nothing to be proud of there.....very average performance.....wowee we kept em to 6 for 40 mins

Bravo
well let me put it another way ... before the game i thought we would cop a flogging .. the dogs pretty much at full strength . and the tigers way below ... so to only get beaten by 10 wasnt so bad .... did you really trhink we would win this game ink ... i bet you tipped against us ....
How much you wanna bet????
Come on - walk the walk.
Someone thats in the tipping comp here will tell you who I tipped at the end of the round when its all visible to all entrants ( it wasnt against us )...thats not to say I dont tip us always, I try to use my head rather than heart when tipping ...thats why im 0/2 right now in rd 16

Did you watch the dogs last week?
They werent much better last night.
Why would you be proud of something they are supposed to do week in week out, attempting to keep their line intact....some teams do this all the time, its what theyr meant to do....what theyre paid to do.

I thought with our season hanging on a thread, a home game, players wanting to prove they can win without Benji that they'd lift....they didnt lift anything

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 9:49 am

ill walk the walk anytime with you ink ... you seem to spend your life on a pc attacking everyone that dosent have the same opinion as you do ...only an imbecile would habe picked the tigers last night ....

shaneo92

Post by shaneo92 » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 9:52 am

We can't keep being just proud of the effort sheens needs to drop some players and really make them want to play for the tigers i havent seen our attack struggle to score points ever untill now we are just playing terrible. Apart from rhino keithy and ellis the rest of the players are just terrible it is hard to watch atm just playing like arrogant pigs.

Posted using RoarFEED

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 9:52 am

tiger tigers wrote:ill walk the walk anytime with you ink ... you seem to spend your life on a pc attacking everyone that dosent have the same opinion as you do ...only an imbecile would habe picked the tigers last night ....
Congrats on the insult and congrats on your succesful tip.
Or are you an imbecile too?
I think you might be ior you wouldnt have said what you did.
ill walk the walk anytime with you ink

OK - I accept your bet.
$50?
$100
$500???
Name your wager

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 9:57 am

So who did you tip tiger tigers???????????

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 10:08 am

Seems like the cat's got his tongue.

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 10:10 am

not a lot to be proud of really, especially considering the opposition

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 10:14 am

Tigerdave wrote:not a lot to be proud of really, especially considering the opposition
The Bulldogs are a terrible football side all over the park and they did nothing remotely special last night.

Nothing to be proud of at all.

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 10:19 am

hybrid_tiger wrote:
Tigerdave wrote:not a lot to be proud of really, especially considering the opposition
The Bulldogs are a terrible football side all over the park and they did nothing remotely special last night.

Nothing to be proud of at all.
exactly, we gifted them 2 tries on the back of mistakes, you could say all 3 tries off the back of mistakes with Lui charging out of the line for no good reason and leaving a large hole for Pritchard.

stryker

Post by stryker » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 5:12 pm

tiger tigers wrote:only an imbecile would habe picked the tigers last night ....
Guess I'm an imbecile as well then.

At home,
Needed the win deperately,
Certain players with a point to prove,
Good crowd,
Playing a drastically out of form Dogs,
The chance to prove we're not a 1 man side,
Got next week off for a bye,

...Yeah your right. Only an idiot would tip us at the moment.

magpie mania

Post by magpie mania » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 5:24 pm

shaneo92 wrote:We can't keep being just proud of the effort sheens needs to drop some players and really make them want to play for the tigers i havent seen our attack struggle to score points ever untill now we are just playing terrible. Apart from rhino keithy and ellis the rest of the players are just terrible it is hard to watch atm just playing like arrogant pigs.

Posted using RoarFEED

Its nothing to do with effort and everything to do with the game being boring with ridiculously slow play the balls.Its funny how these slow play the balls have seen the reemergence of manly and melbourne who played in the 2008 gf when the grapple tackle first reared its ugly head.They have a lot of Political clout manly and melbourne.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 5:31 pm

stryker wrote:
tiger tigers wrote:only an imbecile would habe picked the tigers last night ....
Guess I'm an imbecile as well then.

At home,
Needed the win deperately,
Certain players with a point to prove,
Good crowd,
Playing a drastically out of form Dogs,
The chance to prove we're not a 1 man side,
Got next week off for a bye,

...Yeah your right. Only an idiot would tip us at the moment.
Yeh me too embicile. :crazy

tiger tigers is either an embicile also and tipped us......
.......Or he tipped the dogs:
tiger tigers wrote:well let me put it another way ... before the game i thought we would cop a flogging .. the dogs pretty much at full strength . and the tigers way below ... so to only get beaten by 10 wasnt so bad .... did you really trhink we would win this game ink ... i bet you tipped against us ....
Something he didnt mind having a crack at me about.

So come on tiger tigers....who'd you tip?

red dogg

Post by red dogg » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 7:25 pm

dogs were full strength.... everyone available $4.3mil dollars worth of talent.... id say we would of had $2mil in the stands injuried.... loosing dywer f%cked us even more...... how do u compete, esp. when the nrl is set up so every game is an arm wrestle.
Im proud of some of the performances.... to call blokes bludges out there... is betrayal...

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 7:56 pm

Does anyone get the feeling that we tried to be the Dragons?
We were just grinding along and not using the brains.
I think most of the time we kicked on tackle 5, tried to do the same thing over and over again.
Every set, I got a feeling of deja vu.

Proud and astonished to admit, but the FLAIR was missing.
Maybe the Flair was Benji Marshall or there was a fault in the game plan.
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

Twodogs

Post by Twodogs » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 9:40 pm

magpie mania wrote: Its nothing to do with effort and everything to do with the game being boring with ridiculously slow play the balls.Its funny how these slow play the balls have seen the reemergence of manly and melbourne who played in the 2008 gf when the grapple tackle first reared its ugly head.They have a lot of Political clout manly and melbourne.
Got a point there. Did you see Melbourne tackling arms? 3rd man in, just grabs an arm!! How is that tackling?? :shock: Don't know what Manly are doing (rather watch paint dry), but the Dogs managed a smoko in a few of those tackles. I went for a slash during one of those Ennis tackles last night, had a wank for good measure seeing as i was there and all and came back to see Heihno conceding a penalty for extracting Ennis from the same tackle! :wtf Markers stand wherever the hell they like and it's screwed with Farah's head. Yet when Tigers tackle, opponents bounce off the ground and play the ball without even stopping. The play the ball has become a farce and whoever can influence the refs can win the comp.