Miller

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7.35pm, Friday 24 June
Venue: Campbelltown Stadium
Telecast: Ch.9 LIVE
happy tiger

Re: Miller

Post by happy tiger » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 1:52 pm

hammertime wrote:I agree with all the miller posts. The kid is quality and our long term solution at 7. I honestly think we have finally stumbled on one.

My thoughts are that if lui and moltzen aren't going to win us games at the moment, what is the harm in putting miller there? At the worst, we lose by a bit more.

Posted using RoarFEED
Yet he remains unsigned .........

drummertim

Post by drummertim » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 2:05 pm

i think he is overrated, you can see someones class when they get in first grade, remember chris lawrences debut! Miller has had about 3 or 4 chances now and been ordinary, his kicking game isokay, i think moltzen's is better, i don't think miller is the answer he would have proved himself by now

underdog

Post by underdog » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 2:16 pm

drummertim wrote:i think he is overrated, you can see someones class when they get in first grade, remember chris lawrences debut! Miller has had about 3 or 4 chances now and been ordinary, his kicking game isokay, i think moltzen's is better, i don't think miller is the answer he would have proved himself by now
Lol, thanks Moltz.

barra

Post by barra » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 3:06 pm

southerntiger wrote:Of course he will Snake. Class player with a heap of a talent.

Dont know Sheens doesnt let young halves play their natural games. Same thing happened with Lazarus. Let Miller organise. He is an organising half. Thats his strength.

Posted using RoarFEED
Absolutely right!

If he is picked to play in the team he must play at 1/2 otherwise it does neither Miller nor the team ANY favours. He doesn't deserve to be mucked around and he has plenty of confidence in his ability so let him use it!!!

I was hoping he would be given a chance last night but instead Lui ruined the show and Miller caught a cold.

Either use him properly or not at all. I am OK with letting him continue to hone his skills in NYC this year provided he is signed and delivered to NRL 2012.

Golden

Post by Golden » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 4:36 pm

He has been given 2 goes and sucked both times, we only scored 6 points in both those games

Glennb

Post by Glennb » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 5:59 pm

I hope some of the money gained from Gibbs/Fifita et al is going to Miller next year.