What was That????

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7.35pm, Friday 24 June
Venue: Campbelltown Stadium
Telecast: Ch.9 LIVE
you know who

What was That????

Post by you know who » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 7:50 am

That would have to be our worst performance this year and losing to those muppets again at home and havent beaten them at cambo since 1995, what a joke, Not sure who it was, kick for touch doesnt find the line, and then lui runs out of the defensive line and allows frank pritchard a free run to the line. Then there next two tries where just bad positional play by mckinnon, cmon fiar dinkum, have to do better than that. They did try and the defence was excellent, but the cohension and attack looked pedestrian at times. Thoughts?????
Last edited by you know who on Sat 25 Jun, 2011 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

LCA

Post by LCA » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 8:03 am

I don't think it was our worst performance, didn't you see the first half against Souths or Saints or the last 30 min against the Titans? And I think you are being generous when syaing "they did try".... I think most of them tried hard for the whole game, others tried hard for most of the game, and a couple tried when it suited them. Unfortunately, our captain was one of the latter group. I agree "cohesion in attack looked pedestrian". I would go further to say cohesion in the club and the squad is seriuosly lacking. Until that is sorted out, tinkering with positional swaps and team selections will have no effect. And, we will keep parting wth our hard earnt cash (in the short term, at least) to watch and hope that they understand that the fans deserve better. Sadly, I think in season 2011, the fans are way down the pecking order in the mindest of some key blokes in the playing group and club.