Stats from the game

  •  Recent Topics
ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7.35pm, Friday 24 June
Venue: Campbelltown Stadium
Telecast: Ch.9 LIVE
Post Reply
User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 31825
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: Perth

Stats from the game

Post by willow » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 10:12 pm

1. McKinnon - 25 receives, 17 runs, 139 metres in attack, 4 tackle breaks, 9 tackles, 2 errors

2. Ryan - 13 receives, 13 runs, 102 metres in attack, 3 tackle breaks, 19 tackles

3. Ayshford - 11 receives, 7 runs, 51 metres in attack, 1 tackle break, 18 tackles, 1 offload, 1 error

4. Simona - 9 receives, 5 runs, 40 metres in attack, 19 tackles, 1 offload, 1 error

5. Brown - 22 receives, 20 runs, 181 metres in attack, 4 tackle breaks, 8 tackles, 1 error

6. Miller - 31 receives, 5 runs, 36 metres in attack, 21 tackles, 3 errors

7. Lui - 42 receives, 5 runs, 41 metres in attack, 1 tackle break, 17 tackles, 1 line break, 3 errors

8. Gibbs - 9 receives, 9 runs, 77 metres in attack, 3 tackle breaks, 33 tackles

9. Farah - 106 receives, 3 runs, 28 metres in attack, 1 try assist, 1 tackle break, 41 tackles, 1 offload

10. Galloway - 21 receives, 19 runs, 168 metres in attack, 1 tackle break, 34 tackles, 3 offloads

11. Dwyer - 1 receive, 1 run, 6 metres in attack, 6 tackles

12. Ellis - 11 receives, 10 runs, 113 metres in attack, 1 line break,1 tackle break, 41 tackles, 1 offload

13. Heighington - 16 receives, 14 runs, 132 metres in attack, 5 tackle breaks, 31 tackles, 1 offload, 1 error

14. Moltzen - 10 receives, 4 runs, 36 metres in attack, 1 try, 2 tackles, 1 error

15. Fulton - 12 receives, 8 runs, 62 metres in attack, 1 tackle break, 43 tackles, 1 offload, 1 error

16. Woods - 8 receives, 8 runs, 72 metres in attack, 1 tackle break, 32 tackles

17. Fifita - 13 receives, 10 runs, 82 metres in attack, 3 tackle breaks, 29 tackles, 1 offload


Glennb
Member
Member
Posts: 688
Joined: Fri 17 Jul, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by Glennb » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 10:26 pm

willow wrote:2. Ryan - 13 receives, 13 runs, 102 metres in attack, 3 tackle breaks, 19 tackles

5. Brown - 22 receives, 20 runs, 181 metres in attack, 4 tackle breaks, 8 tackles, 1 error

7. Lui - 42 receives, 5 runs, 41 metres in attack, 1 tackle break, 17 tackles, 1 line break, 3 errors
8. Gibbs - 9 receives, 9 runs, 77 metres in attack, 3 tackle breaks, 33 tackles
9. Farah - 106 receives, 3 runs, 28 metres in attack, 1 try assist, 1 tackle break, 41 tackles, 1 offload

10. Galloway - 21 receives, 19 runs, 168 metres in attack, 1 tackle break, 34 tackles, 3 offloads
12. Ellis - 11 receives, 10 runs, 113 metres in attack, 1 line break,1 tackle break, 41 tackles, 1 offload

13. Heighington - 16 receives, 14 runs, 132 metres in attack, 5 tackle breaks, 31 tackles, 1 offload, 1 error

14. Moltzen - 10 receives, 4 runs, 36 metres in attack, 1 try, 2 tackles, 1 error

17. Fifita - 13 receives, 10 runs, 82 metres in attack, 3 tackle breaks, 29 tackles, 1 offload
All noteable for various reasons

User avatar
Peaches
Member
Member
Posts: 2876
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 11:35 pm
Location: Mount Pritchard

Post by Peaches » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 11:06 pm

Moltzen had 2 tackles because he played fullback for 20 minutes.

Gibbs played a lot of minutes in defence which is probably why his yardage is lower.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 38401
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 25 Jun, 2011 11:08 pm

Noticed the missed tackles weren't there . Are they still yet to be updated Willow Would be interested in how many tackles Lui missed as I thought he seemed much better than previous month in defence

User avatar
crouching_tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1742
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by crouching_tiger » Sun 26 Jun, 2011 12:44 am

willow wrote:
15. Fulton - 43 tackles
Topping the tackle count yet again from off the bench. I can see why people on here want Liam gone from the club.. :roll:
QUOTE WestsTigers:"Fitzhenry is a very experienced player and will assist in providing leadership to the younger players in the Wests Tigers squad"

QUOTE Tim Sheens:"We owe our fans an apology for that today"

QUOTE Stephen Humphreys:"it was important to secure Fifita for a longer period"


User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 27005
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sun 26 Jun, 2011 8:30 am

Allan Towle wrote:Moltzen had 2 tackles because he played fullback for 20 minutes.

Gibbs played a lot of minutes in defence which is probably why his yardage is lower.
Gibbs played 42 minutes.

averages out to 140m for an entire game...tho thats only a rough guide.

smoking gun
Member
Member
Posts: 1287
Joined: Fri 24 Jun, 2011 12:29 pm
Location: Sydney, nsw

Post by smoking gun » Sun 26 Jun, 2011 11:44 am

crouching_tiger wrote:
willow wrote:
15. Fulton - 43 tackles
Topping the tackle count yet again from off the bench. I can see why people on here want Liam gone from the club.. :roll:

probably his lack of offence is why...he has no real impact

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 38401
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sun 26 Jun, 2011 12:05 pm

smoking gun wrote:
crouching_tiger wrote:
willow wrote:
15. Fulton - 43 tackles
Topping the tackle count yet again from off the bench. I can see why people on here want Liam gone from the club.. :roll:

probably his lack of offence is why...he has no real impact
But if you get a heap of offensive forwards he is the perfect foil for them especially if he can play wider of the ruck

User avatar
AmericanHistoryX
Member
Member
Posts: 7180
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 11:15 am
Location: Ho Chi Min City

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sun 26 Jun, 2011 7:36 pm

heart over stats.
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

Image
"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

User avatar
crouching_tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1742
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by crouching_tiger » Sun 26 Jun, 2011 8:00 pm

smoking gun wrote:
crouching_tiger wrote:
willow wrote:
15. Fulton - 43 tackles
Topping the tackle count yet again from off the bench. I can see why people on here want Liam gone from the club.. :roll:

probably his lack of offence is why...he has no real impact
How do you figure?? The best probing backrower in the entire squad, who at least runs onto the ball harder than any other forward in the team. Playing well above his weight and with his utility value makes him invaluable.
QUOTE WestsTigers:"Fitzhenry is a very experienced player and will assist in providing leadership to the younger players in the Wests Tigers squad"

QUOTE Tim Sheens:"We owe our fans an apology for that today"

QUOTE Stephen Humphreys:"it was important to secure Fifita for a longer period"

tigernut

Post by tigernut » Sun 26 Jun, 2011 9:05 pm

smoking gun wrote:
crouching_tiger wrote:
willow wrote:
15. Fulton - 43 tackles
Topping the tackle count yet again from off the bench. I can see why people on here want Liam gone from the club.. :roll:

probably his lack of offence is why...he has no real impact
Can't attack without the ball....

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 38401
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sun 26 Jun, 2011 9:14 pm

I can't believe we made 414 tackles Can anyone tell me whether the stats used are the same used for Rugby League Week and these stats . The highest i can remember seeing on RKW stats is about 380 and that was a Golden point extra time game .

hadds75
Member
Member
Posts: 448
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 9:47 pm

Post by hadds75 » Tue 28 Jun, 2011 2:11 pm

crouching_tiger wrote:


How do you figure?? The best probing backrower in the entire squad, who at least runs onto the ball harder than any other forward in the team. Playing well above his weight and with his utility value makes him invaluable.
Yeah hes a real prober in attack. Opposing teams really fear the inside ball to Liam Fulton. Fact is you can get players out there who can do the defence Fulton does, and actually take a hitup.

Can talk about utility value but its been 7 years now and you could count the positions hes played on half a hand. I know he could fill in at 3,6 and 9 but its pretty irrelevant as he never does.

Nix
Member
Member
Posts: 136
Joined: Mon 02 Aug, 2010 2:14 pm
Location: Northern Beaches

Post by Nix » Tue 05 Jul, 2011 11:22 am

Glennb wrote:
willow wrote:2. Ryan - 13 receives, 13 runs, 102 metres in attack, 3 tackle breaks, 19 tackles

5. Brown - 22 receives, 20 runs, 181 metres in attack, 4 tackle breaks, 8 tackles, 1 error

7. Lui - 42 receives, 5 runs, 41 metres in attack, 1 tackle break, 17 tackles, 1 line break, 3 errors
8. Gibbs - 9 receives, 9 runs, 77 metres in attack, 3 tackle breaks, 33 tackles
9. Farah - 106 receives, 3 runs, 28 metres in attack, 1 try assist, 1 tackle break, 41 tackles, 1 offload

10. Galloway - 21 receives, 19 runs, 168 metres in attack, 1 tackle break, 34 tackles, 3 offloads
12. Ellis - 11 receives, 10 runs, 113 metres in attack, 1 line break,1 tackle break, 41 tackles, 1 offload

13. Heighington - 16 receives, 14 runs, 132 metres in attack, 5 tackle breaks, 31 tackles, 1 offload, 1 error

14. Moltzen - 10 receives, 4 runs, 36 metres in attack, 1 try, 2 tackles, 1 error

17. Fifita - 13 receives, 10 runs, 82 metres in attack, 3 tackle breaks, 29 tackles, 1 offload
All noteable for various reasons
If you're gonna highlight various stats then maybe also you need to get the time on the field included for example you highlighth that Moltzen only made 2 tackles, but he was only on the field for 20 or so minutes plus you failed to highlight the fact he scored the only try for the team.

As usual stats can be used for any purpose really depending on what you want to highlight. Or in other words

14. Moltzen 1 Try
1-12 & 15-17. Rest of Team 0 Tries
Last edited by Nix on Wed 06 Jul, 2011 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

badger
Member
Member
Posts: 233
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 9:53 am

Post by badger » Wed 06 Jul, 2011 2:01 pm

Ive gotta agree with Crouching tiger Fulton's wirk rate is super. Every team needs this type of player and Im glad he's on our side. He has realy worked hard on his defense and now rearly misses. If you follow the logic of the Fulton-baggers Farah must be in a world of trouble.

User avatar
tiger sean
Member
Member
Posts: 395
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:34 pm
Location: Brisbane

Post by tiger sean » Wed 06 Jul, 2011 4:27 pm

badger wrote:Ive gotta agree with Crouching tiger Fulton's wirk rate is super. Every team needs this type of player and Im glad he's on our side. He has realy worked hard on his defense and now rearly misses. If you follow the logic of the Fulton-baggers Farah must be in a world of trouble.
Except Farah offers something in attack. Fulton has little impact. As much as I love the guy I am starting to think it is a good thing we are cleaning out the forward pack. We have struggled since 2005 for consistency and a lot of that IMO has been to do with our lack of go forward at times and weak defence in the ruck. IMO Fulton makes a lot of tackles but they aren't very dominant. I think it is time for new faces to come in.

User avatar
senexx
Member
Member
Posts: 1238
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 12:39 pm
Contact:

Post by senexx » Wed 06 Jul, 2011 8:07 pm

Unfortunately the vast majority of fans on this forum (and I imagine every other forum) only ever see the attack and never see the defence.

If it was an either/or choice (which it is not) I would take defence every time.
Courage in my Blood
And Stripes across My Heart
- senex tigris

Post Reply