Benji

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7.30PM, Friday 8 July
Venue: Parramatta Stadium, Parramatta
Telecast: Ch.9
hybrid_tiger

Benji

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sun 26 Jun, 2011 11:27 pm

I have a feeling he will not be back for this game.

I have zero inside information, but I just have a hunch that his injury is worse than initially expected and he will miss 4-6 weeks.

I prey I am wrong because without him we are absolutely no chance of scoring more than one try, even against this useless mob.

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Sun 26 Jun, 2011 11:31 pm

I think he will be ready to fire against the Eels.
He walked off, so it couldn't be that bad, could it? (*cough*Dwyer)
And also, they said they were not playing him on Friday as a precaution.
I reckon it's all good. well with Benji at least.
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 27 Jun, 2011 12:55 am

i'd say Lawrence is the more unlikely one to play

sunshine coast tiger

Post by sunshine coast tiger » Mon 27 Jun, 2011 4:32 am

I have no inside info either but for mine every time someone from out club is said to be out for 2 weeks it seems to turn into 6 weeks or longer.

I for one hope he only plays if he is 100%, the last thing I want to see is Benji play and get re-injured.

On a side point is our medical and training staff amongst the NRL's best? For mine we get a lot of injuries and our players always seem to tack longer to get back onto the field.

For mine the Broncos lead they way with off field management, it really shows that they spend so much more on the non playing roster than any other side.

AJ*

Post by AJ* » Mon 27 Jun, 2011 11:15 am

Had strapping on yesterday.

Posted using RoarFEED

Snake

Post by Snake » Mon 27 Jun, 2011 1:37 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:I have a feeling he will not be back for this game.

I have zero inside information, but I just have a hunch that his injury is worse than initially expected and he will miss 4-6 weeks.

I prey I am wrong because without him we are absolutely no chance of scoring more than one try, even against this useless mob.
What tells me something is not right was the club just not coming out a stating Benjis problem but it took a few days and he had immediate scans .. the silence was deafening just a thought hope i'm wrong.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 27 Jun, 2011 5:05 pm

sunshine coast tiger wrote:I have no inside info either but for mine every time someone from out club is said to be out for 2 weeks it seems to turn into 6 weeks or longer.

I for one hope he only plays if he is 100%, the last thing I want to see is Benji play and get re-injured.

On a side point is our medical and training staff amongst the NRL's best? For mine we get a lot of injuries and our players always seem to tack longer to get back onto the field.

For mine the Broncos lead they way with off field management, it really shows that they spend so much more on the non playing roster than any other side.
Thats how I see it too, always have.....even Tuesdays team lists mean nothing, who runs out just before kick off /.....???

Deano1

Post by Deano1 » Mon 27 Jun, 2011 5:18 pm

innsaneink wrote:
sunshine coast tiger wrote:I have no inside info either but for mine every time someone from out club is said to be out for 2 weeks it seems to turn into 6 weeks or longer.

Thats how I see it too, always have.....even Tuesdays team lists mean nothing, who runs out just before kick off /.....???
x 2.
That's exactly what I reckon with our injuries, two weeks always seems to be the standard first response, then it usually turns into five or longer. I hope this isn't the case with Marshalls injury.

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Mon 27 Jun, 2011 6:19 pm

The silence has been deafening. I suppose we will wait and see. However, would not be surprised if he missed again.

Rambo2714

Post by Rambo2714 » Sun 03 Jul, 2011 8:59 am

How do you guys get out of bed in the morning . This would have to be the most pessimistic thread in history ?

Like you said you have zero information , so why dribble ?

Maybe you should start another thread :

"Will the sun rise on Monday ????"
" I have no information but i just think the sun may not rise on Monday ?

Posted using RoarFEED
Wests for life !

underdog

Post by underdog » Sun 03 Jul, 2011 9:39 am

Rambo2714 wrote:How do you guys get out of bed in the morning . This would have to be the most pessimistic thread in history ?

Posted using RoarFEED
:roll

x2

I'm contemplating starting the thread - Rumor - Billy Slater, Johnathon Thurston, Paul Gallen, Cameron Smith, Jarred Hayne, Matt Scott, and Sam Thiaday all to the tigers for ZERO Salary on 5 year deals. -

Just as long as I follow up with the line "I have no information, however I just think it will happen."

:roll

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 03 Jul, 2011 9:49 am

My point when the mention of the injury first occurred was when I asked my Phsyio about it he said 2-4 weeks for a grade 1 medial strain or tear . I always thought he may struggle to be fit for the Eels game but we need him so we may risk it I suspect .

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Mon 04 Jul, 2011 9:30 am

Rambo2714 wrote:How do you guys get out of bed in the morning . This would have to be the most pessimistic thread in history ?

Posted using RoarFEED
Can confirm I got out of bed this morning, quite easily for a Monday actually.

The only dribbler is you with this post.

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Mon 04 Jul, 2011 9:41 am

Well there was an article in which Sheens stated he & Utai would have a decision made early this week whereas Lawrence was certainly back.

The Shiraz Tiger

Post by The Shiraz Tiger » Mon 04 Jul, 2011 9:49 am

Just finished my 3rd cup of Bushells and the leaves still read, Marshall out, Lawrence not ready yet, Lote another week, Utai in. Mmm, a bit worried. Again.

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Mon 04 Jul, 2011 10:03 am

Deano1 wrote:
innsaneink wrote:

x 2.
That's exactly what I reckon with our injuries, two weeks always seems to be the standard first response, then it usually turns into five or longer. I hope this isn't the case with Marshalls injury.
What about the players who return to play before the estimated time? Happens all the time... Even the Broncos have guys like Justin Hodges who are always out for longer than the first estimate or who never seem to right.

underdog

Post by underdog » Mon 04 Jul, 2011 10:20 am

Yossarian wrote:
Deano1 wrote:
innsaneink wrote:

x 2.
What about the players who return to play before the estimated time? Happens all the time... Even the Broncos have guys like Justin Hodges who are always out for longer than the first estimate or who never seem to right.
Short memories lads....

Master Christopher Lawrence of Eaglevale was supposedly out for 6 weeks at the end of the season with a broken Jaw.

T'was back in 3 weeks, and scored a try against the Raiders in our qualifying final win upon his return.

chapdogg

Post by chapdogg » Mon 04 Jul, 2011 10:26 am

I'm not gunna speculate coz I don't know but if benji is out again we're in TROUBLE

Posted using RoarFEED