*Live game thread*

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7.30PM, Friday 8 July
Venue: Parramatta Stadium, Parramatta
Telecast: Ch.9
helmesy

Re: *Live game thread*

Post by helmesy » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:40 pm

You know what tonight showed me? You cant blame this on the changes taking place in the club, if none of our guys had signed elsewhere. or hadn't been offered around we would have still capitulated.

It has happened so many times before it's not funny.

Look at this as proof that as a football team we need some fresh cattle and ideas (I had advocated for a coaching change by the way).

Be honest, do you really think the off field dramas are to blame?

How many other games have we played over the past 10 and a half years, in the same scenario (up against a team we should beat) and we just get smashed out of it and play poorly?

It has nothing at all to do with the "drama's" it has to do with the skill and attitude of the team.

Blackpearl

Post by Blackpearl » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:45 pm

just check the number of views on this thread, unbelievable !! supporters are really hurting and the club has to reinvent itself now. new coach and ceo to go. the players have to have confidence in their bosses and it is bloody obvious to blind freddy that there is no team harmony whatsoever. its really pisses me off to see a season on the rocks when we are just staring to see our better players coming back and yet there are no consequences for poor performance.

i'm over it, gimme a tequila slammer

:evil:
I dislike sowfs immensely

macman

Post by macman » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:54 pm

The fundamentals of the game have not been due respect from this team. It pains me to say this but there is something rotten at the core at this club .
The rot has set in on hunmperies reign - sabotaging the present for hope of better future
Our current situation is turning away perspective new comers to the club and current now looking elsewhere

Posted using RoarFEED

tiger jim

Post by tiger jim » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 10:00 pm

Whats the bet Sheens will pick the same pack of boofheads next week . i felt sorry for Lawerence so long on the side line was rusty but tried his guts out welcome back Chris . we need a fullback half back and some grunt up front if Bengi is off or out we cannot rely on Lui he is not nrl standed yet. the only thing that is wrong is the selection of the team same players each week and not playing to the game plan, until Sheens comes to terms with some of the guys are past it or not up to nrl things wont change. I am glad there will be a cleanout and the club will get the right players . Regardless of what happens for the rest of the season i will support the tigers

mike
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by mike » Sat 09 Jul, 2011 9:08 am

tiger tigers wrote:somebody tell me what the score was please ....
Eels 22 WT 6

It still hurts the next day....
Western Suburbs supporter since 1960 | Balmain junior since 1967 | Wests Tigers supporter since 1999

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sat 09 Jul, 2011 10:49 am

helmesy wrote:You know what tonight showed me? You cant blame this on the changes taking place in the club, if none of our guys had signed elsewhere. or hadn't been offered around we would have still capitulated.

It has happened so many times before it's not funny.

Look at this as proof that as a football team we need some fresh cattle and ideas (I had advocated for a coaching change by the way).

Be honest, do you really think the off field dramas are to blame?

How many other games have we played over the past 10 and a half years, in the same scenario (up against a team we should beat) and we just get smashed out of it and play poorly?

It has nothing at all to do with the "drama's" it has to do with the skill and attitude of the team.
Spot on.