Sheens has lost the dressing room........

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7.30PM, Friday 8 July
Venue: Parramatta Stadium, Parramatta
Telecast: Ch.9
cnx_tigers

Sheens has lost the dressing room........

Post by cnx_tigers » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:03 pm

The ONE thing Tim Sheens has had in his favour is the player's loyalty and support.

That has been lost the past month as player's have been told to leave + backstabbed (other clubs told they are available before the player even knows).

Without the dressing room, this bloke has nothing.

Walk Tim. Do the right thing mate and walk.

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:09 pm

sheens lost the dressing room 3 years ago ..a few in here said so and have been blasted for their opinions .o mr mastercoach ,,,bennet is the best because when a stench appears he cleans it up ....sheens has a 1 in a decade player in marshall and all he is doing is riding off his shirt tail....whilst im on it ... farah is the most over rated player in the nrl ... he has done nothing but sook since he deservedly lost his origin spot.. he shoiuld be the one standing up when the side is down , he isnt a captains backside ,yet the guy who is looks like being punted to penrith ...theyll never get my membership money whilst the clown is running this circus

cnx_tigers

Post by cnx_tigers » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:13 pm

I don't agree he lost it three years ago mate. The core group of Benji, Fulton, Gibbs anbd Robbie...i.e. the dominant personalities.........always had his back.

That's all gone. The club is disintergrating before our eyes. Literally.

People are prone to exagerate post loss, but this time it's clear as daylight we are falling apart.

fergiefurr

Post by fergiefurr » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:14 pm

lol he has a fat new 3 year contract

the man knows what he is doing....with the board anyway.

cnx_tigers

Post by cnx_tigers » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:19 pm

Fergie, his time is up. The players know it. He should know it.

He's been a 4 time premiership winning coach. He shouldn't hang around way, way past his use by date just to get the extra $$$. He doesn't need the money, at this stage it's 100% about his ego.

If he has any decency, he should walk. The club is unravelling in front of his eyes. A coach of his experience should never allow a mess like this to develop.

tigertales

Post by tigertales » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:19 pm

go to your workplace and tell 6 guys they can start looking for another job and see what the reaction is. Fifita one of the best junior forwards in the game, Heighno who bleeds WT and stayed with us after knocking back a HUGE deal (and a Premiership chance with St G), Moltz, Mackinon, Gibbs etc etc Do I blame Sheens for sure, but the CEO is the main chump, the man is a fool and his announcement tonight bagging probably one of the best run Clubs in the game demonstrates how much of a fool this ego is. Humphreys cost us ANY chance this year.

Blackpearl

Post by Blackpearl » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:30 pm

two words ..... steve georgalis. at least he gets commitment and desire from his players
I dislike sowfs immensely

clokan
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by clokan » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:33 pm

please not Ricky Stuart

Eye Of Wests Tigers

Post by Eye Of Wests Tigers » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:38 pm

I understand that they are running a business, but the way they have gone about it, is absolutely ridiculous! Humpty and Sheens have gone about this the wrong way, showing poor personnel skills, i.e. Moltzen today, and this inturn has led to players obviously having there own say in it. Now Obviously, they are professionals, they should realise this is part of the business, and they should give there all week in week out, but the way the situation has been handle, you can understand the team's frustrations.

Fifita, one of our most promising forwards, lost, whilst we keep Lui, who can't tackle, can't kick, can't pass to save his life. Sheens picks the same guys week in week out, and does not realise what he is doing to the team. Lui should be dropped indefinently, get some god dam form under his belt, because my Grandmother with a metal hip and knee can go better than him, Miller to 7 for the rest of the season. Wade needs to go, too many times tonight and in other games he has taken the wrong options, especially in broken play always holding onto the ball!!! Brown for a winger has the worst set of hands ive seen in my life, although a number of the passes were average, you need to be able to get half of what he had. He catches half of them he probably scores half of the ones he catches. This is all from Sheens inability to want to blood new young talent, especially in the outside backs, picking his favourite players, over the ones who deserve to be there. Players aren't performing to a sufficient standard, this either stems from, lack of confidence, which is one such example, but also the coach rubs off on the players and the scandals behind the scenes are playing on the players minds which is obvious, his plays are puzzling at times and really he needs to be shafted. Time too look for fresh ideas, new look staff and a fresh outlook for 2012. Sheens you delivered us our first trophy as the joint venture and many of us are thankful for this, but seriously, your time is up, has been since last year. Hang it up with your dignity still intact, and don't do this to yourself.

cnx_tigers

Post by cnx_tigers » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:39 pm

Geeorgie would actually be a pretty good choice for us Pearl.

Tim likely won't walk though mate. He's the most stubborn bloke in RL. He'll ruin another couple of seasons, build on that 2 finals appearances in 16 years statistic and say "we've got some young talent comng through".

Meanwhile, the Benji era will have come and gone. Imagine how good this bloke may have been with Bennet as a coach and a cohesive team around him + dominant forwards.

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by innsaneink » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:43 pm

fergiefurr wrote:lol he has a fat new 3 year contract

the man knows what he is doing....with the board anyway.
LOL.....funny but you are so right.

How can you play for a bloke when you yourself or your mates have been told to look elsewhere....then you look at your coach and realise he's sitting pretty?

People say "Oh but theyre professionals they should do what theyre paid to do and stop sooking blah blah"

Theyre also human, have emotions and when you see your team being ripped apart it is not easy...all humans feel, no matter how professional you are.

Sheens has nothing, he HAS lost the dressing room....they came out with nothing tonite, they looked disinterested and wanted to be elsewhere Ayshford particulalrly....20 minutes in the natural competetiveness of the footy player kicked in and we match them for the final 20 of the first half.

In to the sheds at halftime to listen to Mr 48% for 15 minutes then guess what....back out with zilch,
zero, nil nadir NOTHING!

Boot off Sheens, youre killing this team.
Last edited by innsaneink on Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:45 pm

Sheens will not be going anywhere........thats the only thing we can be certain of
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

Tigersmurf

Post by Tigersmurf » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:46 pm

tigertales wrote:go to your workplace and tell 6 guys they can start looking for another job and see what the reaction is. Fifita one of the best junior forwards in the game, Heighno who bleeds WT and stayed with us after knocking back a HUGE deal (and a Premiership chance with St G), Moltz, Mackinon, Gibbs etc etc Do I blame Sheens for sure, but the CEO is the main chump, the man is a fool and his announcement tonight bagging probably one of the best run Clubs in the game demonstrates how much of a fool this ego is. Humphreys cost us ANY chance this year.
It happens in companies every day of the week, ask employees at Telstra, Qantas or Boarders. These guys are employees and professionals and they should realise that!

Being "human" has nothing to do with it ink. I don't do my job and I don't get paid. I don't perform to standard and I get a warning....

Balmain Bug

Post by Balmain Bug » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:46 pm

The coach is a disgrace. The players have never liked him. The CEO is a bigger disgrace. He is a liar. He is inept. These two will drive this club to disintegration. Sheens will never get sacked as long as he stacks Balmain with the NRL players. He knows, as long as he does the Balmain side of the JV will always want him.
Wests Tigers colours are Black, White & Orange. Balmain are Black & Orange. Wests Tigers are not Balmain. Please take note Wests Tigers CEO.

cnx_tigers

Post by cnx_tigers » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:49 pm

The big thing Ink is that the players were all told last season that "you need to make the top 8 to get the coach a new deal".

He got one.

He then turns around and says "fellas, i know you're on 3 year deals yourself...........but i need some fresh faces, so i hear cronulla need some new players.............hey heighno, i need a bigger player mate.........Liam, have you still got some contact numbers in the ESL mate?".

Letting blokes go who have FINISHED their deals is one thing...............cutting blokes WHO JUST SIGNED NEW DEALS is a completely different thing altogether.

tigertales

Post by tigertales » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:51 pm

Tigersmurf wrote:
tigertales wrote:go to your workplace and tell 6 guys they can start looking for another job and see what the reaction is. Fifita one of the best junior forwards in the game, Heighno who bleeds WT and stayed with us after knocking back a HUGE deal (and a Premiership chance with St G), Moltz, Mackinon, Gibbs etc etc Do I blame Sheens for sure, but the CEO is the main chump, the man is a fool and his announcement tonight bagging probably one of the best run Clubs in the game demonstrates how much of a fool this ego is. Humphreys cost us ANY chance this year.
It happens in companies every day of the week, ask employees at Telstra, Qantas or Boarders. These guys are employees and professionals and they should realise that!

Being "human" has nothing to do with it ink. I don't do my job and I don't get paid. I don't perform to standard and I get a warning....
and look what happened to Borders..........You ask 6 blokes to look around and test the market (or find another job) and it is bad for business that happens in EVERY business why should footy be any different.CEO2GO. Never thought Id say this but Huimphries makes Noyce look like Donald Trump.

cnx, its even worse when these guys have taken lower money in the past to stay here (eg Heighno who got huge offers from StG and Canberra) but stayed for 20% less only to be told 12 months later to go looking. Poor form

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by innsaneink » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:54 pm

Tigersmurf wrote:

LOL....you cannot compare a 9-5 job in a cube farm to a pro footy team.
However some at my job attended a workmates funeral a year or so back, another with mental illness is generally ''looked after'' by all of us.
We laugh, argue and work together....its called being human.
When youre mates down, you feel for him, same when hes travelling well....all while doing our job.
Glad i dont have your job

Blackpearl

Post by Blackpearl » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 10:02 pm

cnx_tigers wrote:Geeorgie would actually be a pretty good choice for us Pearl.

Tim likely won't walk though mate. He's the most stubborn bloke in RL. He'll ruin another couple of seasons, build on that 2 finals appearances in 16 years statistic and say "we've got some young talent comng through".

Meanwhile, the Benji era will have come and gone. Imagine how good this bloke may have been with Bennet as a coach and a cohesive team around him + dominant forwards.
maybe tim should really take a long look in the mirror and do whats right for the club and leave. i always supported him as a coach but its obvious the players have stopped listening. time's up tim
I dislike sowfs immensely