Boycott Tiger games ,they dont try so why should we

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7.30PM, Friday 8 July
Venue: Parramatta Stadium, Parramatta
Telecast: Ch.9
Dreamers

Boycott Tiger games ,they dont try so why should we

Post by Dreamers » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:17 pm

It is starting to become a joke that we still have Lui in the side ,also we have the worst kicking game in the game ,we use to be able to score try but in 220 minutes of football we have scored 10 points what a joke ,they are not putting in and i think Tim your ideas are to STALE and can understand why you are realising players because some have not improved ,

Because they are not putting in i will not go to any more games this year and put up with this [edited by mods] ,i am asking everyone to boycott the games

derailed

Post by derailed » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:29 pm

Yeah you're brilliant mate.

The team isn't playing well so lets not support them. Fair enough we have been rubbish of late but if you support the team you support the team.

If you're not happy jog on. I'll see you next time we put a few games together

fergiefurr

Post by fergiefurr » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:31 pm

hard to argue with this post

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:31 pm

They don't even want to be out there, who could blame anyone for not turning up...joke.

Posted using RoarFEED

tigertales

Post by tigertales » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:34 pm

derailed, mate I dont care if they lose or even if they dont play well, but when they dont put in thats a different story and at the moment they are not putting in. I agree with dreamer, I was keen on heading up to Nth Qld next week but Ill stay home and take the missus and kids out instead. Its got nothing to do with not supporting the team, its got to do with why should I make an effort and spend my hard earned if they dont make an effort. Lets remember its not only been 3 losses but before that two terrible wins there has been no tiger spirit for two months in that dressing shed.

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:40 pm

it was one of those games, in which the passes did not stick, errors put an end to any good work that had happened.

do not give up on them.
they will get better and still make the top 8.
yes there is only 8 games left and have to win at least 6 of them.

anything is possible with wests-tigers
Last edited by westTAHger on Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

glebe_tiger

Post by glebe_tiger » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:41 pm

boonboon wrote:Hybrid and dreamers hope you don't turn up because you are fools and clearly not real supporters so f off . The boys tried hard all night tonight and if yu think they didnt then man up and turn up to training and tell them face to face on Monday you keyboard warrior pussies. The last pass didn't stick all night but that happens we were so close so often - Benjis 90 meters, McKinnons bust and post hitting kick, Lawrence then benji down the side, Luis run wheras for parra everything they tried worked out even the 2 strips

But at then end of the day if you don't think they tried kor cared then Tigers team and real supporters don't need your likes
dreamers is the true example of the fickle tigers supporter, jumps on the bandwagon when theyre winning.

Black Orange White

Post by Black Orange White » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:43 pm

boonboon wrote:Hybrid and dreamers hope you don't turn up because you are fools and clearly not real supporters so f off . The boys tried hard all night tonight and if yu think they didnt then man up and turn up to training and tell them face to face on Monday you keyboard warrior pussies. The last pass didn't stick all night but that happens we were so close so often - Benjis 90 meters, McKinnons bust and post hitting kick, Lawrence then benji down the side, Luis run wheras for parra everything they tried worked out even the 2 strips

But at then end of the day if you don't think they tried kor cared then Tigers team and real supporters don't need your likes
Fine. Tigers will win the premiership this year. I'm a real supporter now!

People are angry. Top 4 was expected. Grand Final was expected. Team trying their hardest is expected in ANY SEASON. This is a lost season. I am not saying boycott, but I can understand the reasoning.
Last edited by Black Orange White on Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

slacko

Post by slacko » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:43 pm

Please boycott them, because negative supporters at games [edited by mods] me and i will have A much better time with you being miserable at home.

Posted using RoarFEED
eternal optimist.

tigertales

Post by tigertales » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:44 pm

boonboon which game were you watching champ. Marshall was run down by a slug, we completed less than 50%, our kicking game was rubbish, our players dont care, they dont defend for each other and they are led by a bloke who as lost the shed and a CEO who has lost the plot. Ive supported them all my life and will continue to do so but I will also find something better to do with my hard earned if they dont care why should I.

TripleB

Post by TripleB » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:46 pm

westTAHger wrote:it was one of those games, in which the passes did not stick, errors put an end to any good work that had happened.

do not give up on them.
they will get better and still make the top 8.
yes there is only 8 games left and have to win at least 6 of them.

anything is possible with wests-tigers
Wow, i love your optimism but i am really struggling to agree with you... if it was just the passes not sticking and the errors ending the good work then i could be convinced, but they just didn't look like they gave a crap out there... but i am going to try and take your lead and remain positive...

tigers05

Post by tigers05 » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:46 pm

I couldnt care less how good or bad they are I will NEVER turn my back on the Tigers. Im not impressed like most but to come out and ask people to Boycott matches is childs play. If your not happy dont go no dramas but to come out and ask people to Boycott is a sham and you Dreamers need to grow up.

Your not Happy FINE Your not going next week FINE You gonna stay in your bedroom GREAT.

Asking everyone to Boycott the games DISGRACEFUL just like we are playing at the moment, but if I choose to go or not I do not ask everyone else to follow.

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:50 pm

Guys, personal attacks will not be tolerated...
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

Snake

Post by Snake » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:52 pm

The Hump wants you to pay $30 to stand on the hill

TripleB

Post by TripleB » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:52 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:Guys, personal attacks will not be tolerated...
I can see a tough night coming up for the mods... :(

jais tigez

Post by jais tigez » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:55 pm

Tigers05 you are a champion win lose or draw I will never turn my back on the tigers.

Posted using RoarFEED
Manly Sea Eagles- crying and gang bashing their way to premiership glory.

Long Distance Tiger

Post by Long Distance Tiger » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:59 pm

Could never turn my back on a team I've supported for over 40 years, but I will think twice before making the 3 hour drive to Sydney to watch them again this year (except for the roosters game at Leichhardt)

Posted using RoarFEED

ferris

Post by ferris » Sat 09 Jul, 2011 12:24 am

I will always follow the Tigers, but I won't be spending my hard earned on a team that is not giving 100%. We had our chnaces tonite, bombed at least 4 or 5 tries. All these player movements for next year are affecting the team. Unless this issue is fixed ASAP, we are a lost cause for 2011. Not sure if the boys need 2 go into a week long camp and get the spirit back.