Venue: Parramatta Stadium, Parramatta
Telecast: Ch.9
Tiger_heart

Robbie

Post by Tiger_heart » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:52 pm

what do we think is wrong with him , he is 1/2 the player he used to be.. :o :(

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:55 pm

he is a sook ,,,, he was dropped from origin and he cant handle it .... wayne pearce was a great balmain captain as was tommy neither won a premiership so robbie should count himself lucky and get on with doing what he is paid for ....he isnt a captains backside .....i hear we have two divisions re egos ....and it shows out on the paddock....

tigers05

Post by tigers05 » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 9:57 pm

NOT CAPTAIN MATERIAL

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 10:00 pm

is his groin problem still causing an issue?
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

clontarfkid

Post by clontarfkid » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 10:00 pm

I actually thought he had a solid game tonite for a bloke who is quite closely marked.
He was the least of our on field problems.
His leadership is a totally different issue.
If anything,it was Benji who under-delivered with the ridiculous low percentage passes.
As for mcKinnon,he cost us 18 points directly..just going thru the motions IMO

Snake

Post by Snake » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 10:00 pm

tigers05 wrote:NOT CAPTAIN MATERIAL
Well well are we all stating to see the big picture you don't get captaincy with a contract ...Farah is not a Captain this is the 1st of a multitude of problems!

Long Distance Tiger

Post by Long Distance Tiger » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 10:01 pm

Really not the Robbie we know - must be something wrong. He takes the wrong option every time

Posted using RoarFEED

cunno

Post by cunno » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 10:01 pm

It looked like Farah was trying hard in the first half in defence and to spark attack from dummy half, don't know what happened at half time but I didn't notice him as much, then again I was in a state of shock and disappointment in the second half- very sad!!

biggest tigers fan

Post by biggest tigers fan » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 10:04 pm

Robbie to state cup for a week to get some form and to show him he isnt an immortal and can be dropped
Number 1 souffs hater

cnx_tigers

Post by cnx_tigers » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 10:08 pm

The problem is that NO ONE falls for his dummy passes anymore and EVERY team is aware of his going alone from dummy half when close to the line.

Other teams have worked his game out.

Great players come up with a new bag of tricks when that happens. That's why they are great.

It pains me to say it, but Robbie hasn't taken that next step. He's regressed dramatically from a potential all time great, to a bloke who rarely stands out in club footy anymore.

Painful to write :(

Mrs T

Post by Mrs T » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 10:09 pm

biggest tigers fan wrote:Robbie to state cup for a week to get some form and to show him he isnt an immortal and can be dropped
Well, that's just never going to happen!

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 10:10 pm

biggest tigers fan wrote:Robbie to state cup for a week to get some form and to show him he isnt an immortal and can be dropped

If you take away the fact its Robbie Farah and just imagine his current form as another hooker, then it isnt that bad. Its not his actual form thats the problem....its much much more than that. I wish it was as simple as form.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

boonboon

Post by boonboon » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 10:12 pm

Ahhh guessing none of you read the papers much it was mentioned the other week that Robbie will need surgery in the off season on his groin so that probably doesen't help in fact im amazaed he has gone this far. As far as his play goes he has still been good and compared to most you couldnt fault him tonight - 31 tackles, 70 meters in attack, broke a tackle - its just that5 he is , has been and will continue to play at about 80% because of injury and if the club isnt happy about that they need to send him for surgery now otherwise respect his effort. As for his captaincy I agree he is overly grumpy but he definatly isnt to blame for tonight (although I think in general tonight was just one of those cases where everything comes off for the oppostion and nothing for us) and definatly not for our season - its the blokes who havent been able to get on the field and the sookiness of some of our other players that has been our issue

tiger4ever

Post by tiger4ever » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 10:12 pm

Hes form is all that matters he paid big money to play footy....what happens players coming and going isnt hes concern

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 10:12 pm

Yeah he needs to lose the captaincy. He also needs to stop with that sulky look all the time. He's such a cry baby grumpy wah wah.

cnx_tigers

Post by cnx_tigers » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 10:14 pm

king sirro wrote:

If you take away the fact its Robbie Farah and just imagine his current form as another hooker, then it isnt that bad. Its not his actual form thats the problem....its much much more than that. I wish it was as simple as form.
Yeah, no way he deserves to be dropped. The facts are he's playing "okay" for a normal hooker. If this was John Morris at 9, we'd all be reasonably happy with his form.

The sad thing is that this is Robbie. A bloke we thought would match Cam Smith stride for stride throughout his career. A bloke who went toe to toe with Thurston for the player of the year two years in a row.

Those blokes have gone UP threee levels to superstars..............Robbie the past two seasons has gone DOWN to "good NRL player".

:(

cunno

Post by cunno » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 10:15 pm

king sirro wrote:

What else are you referring to KSirro?

cunno

Post by cunno » Fri 08 Jul, 2011 10:17 pm

boonboon wrote:Ahhh guessing none of you read the papers much it was mentioned the other week that Robbie will need surgery in the off season on his groin so that probably doesen't help in fact im amazaed he has gone this far. As far as his play goes he has still been good and compared to most you couldnt fault him tonight - 31 tackles, 70 meters in attack, broke a tackle - its just that5 he is , has been and will continue to play at about 80% because of injury and if the club isnt happy about that they need to send him for surgery now otherwise respect his effort. As for his captaincy I agree he is overly grumpy but he definatly isnt to blame for tonight (although I think in general tonight was just one of those cases where everything comes off for the oppostion and nothing for us) and definatly not for our season - its the blokes who havent been able to get on the field and the sookiness of some of our other players that has been our issue
I'm with you in supporting Farah Boonboon.