Lui

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7.30PM, Friday 8 July
Venue: Parramatta Stadium, Parramatta
Telecast: Ch.9
CocaCola

Re: Lui

Post by CocaCola » Sat 09 Jul, 2011 5:10 pm

sameulcon wrote: Lets play Moltzen at half for the rest of the season and see how we go. Please sign with the broncos Rob.
I would rather see our long term prospect in Miller fill that spot, he has shown potential & spark in his limited game time. Moltz just seems to be too fragile out there & isn't demanding the ball or ordering players around.

sameulcon

Post by sameulcon » Sat 09 Jul, 2011 5:27 pm

CocaCola wrote:
sameulcon wrote: Lets play Moltzen at half for the rest of the season and see how we go. Please sign with the broncos Rob.
I would rather see our long term prospect in Miller fill that spot, he has shown potential & spark in his limited game time. Moltz just seems to be too fragile out there & isn't demanding the ball or ordering players around.
Miller is not ready. He will be a future star but let his body develop. He will get rag-rolled in first grade week in week out. Let him dominate toyota cup for another season with Sironen. Moltzen at half and Benji will find his mojo again.

Twodogs

Post by Twodogs » Sat 09 Jul, 2011 6:15 pm

sameulcon wrote:Miller is not ready. He will be a future star but let his body develop. He will get rag-rolled in first grade week in week out. Let him dominate toyota cup for another season with Sironen. Moltzen at half and Benji will find his mojo again.
Happy with that. Why persist with Lui if he's leaving too? Why not just play the best combination? Oh, that's right, it's not the Sheens way :roll:

Balmain Tiger

Post by Balmain Tiger » Sat 09 Jul, 2011 6:22 pm

Drewby wrote:He makes two line breaks and sudenly he played well?? He missed 11 tackles - ELEVEN - get him out of here...
no, he missed 5.
also made 6 tackle breaks

tiger4ever

Post by tiger4ever » Sat 09 Jul, 2011 8:19 pm

stryker wrote:
MacDougall wrote:HOOK HOOK HOOK

Marshall can go play for the All Blacks. I'm over him.
No no nonono.....with all the others who are leaving, we MUST NOT lose Benji.

Sure he had a bad game but he is INJURED!!!

Lose Benji = wooden spoon for next 3 years.
The one in every 3 weeks benji plays well without many mistakes i dont think we would run last.

bigsiro

Post by bigsiro » Sun 10 Jul, 2011 1:51 pm

Lui made a break at one stage and there was a free man running down the wing in support. He didn't even look to pass!
Lui has been a gamble since last year and it HAS NOT PAID OFF. GET RID NOW.

Benji is proven. Sure he might have an off game, but so does Lockyer. Bashing Benji is just about the dumbest thing I can think of.
Make Wests Tigers Great Again