ok robbies game was better tonight

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7.30pm Saturday 16 July
Venue: Dairy Farmers Stadium, Townsville
Telecast: Fox Sports
tigerbenji

Re: we seen the real robbie tonight

Post by tigerbenji » Sat 16 Jul, 2011 10:04 pm

Thought he played well especially with the injury he has got & to say go have the operation we have no one to replace him, thats why he is playing on.

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Sat 16 Jul, 2011 10:06 pm

Roar Power wrote:Were we watching the same game Tiger Tigers? He did not impress me. Matt Bowen owned him with the palm. He looked slow. I like him but currently think he would struggle to make the NRL's top 5 hookers. I think you have some pretty special rose coloured glasses on.
rose coloured glasses ....one of my best sayings , so you must be a blast from the past .....ok he showed patches of the robbie we all know ....3 try assists will do me ...

stryker

Post by stryker » Sat 16 Jul, 2011 10:07 pm

He did some good work from dummy half...that pass to benji for moltzens try was pure class

Team Tiger

Post by Team Tiger » Sat 16 Jul, 2011 10:14 pm

A couple of errors but otherwise a great game. I find it ironic that the bloke wants to bag the tripe outta him goes by the moniker "Biggest Tigers Fan". Geez, I'd hate to hear his whingeing if he was the "Worst Tigers Fan"...
WESTS TIGERS: Born in 1908... United in 2000.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 16 Jul, 2011 10:15 pm

Geez thats nowhere near the real robbie, an improvement I suppose but hes still a long way from his best

shano

Post by shano » Sat 16 Jul, 2011 10:22 pm

Great game Robbie. He was very involved and made some good try assists and some clever kicks for field position. Great to see him running wider from the ruck occasionally because he has excellent vision and hands. Most opposing teams are too busy watching Benji and Lui out wide so Farah chiming in occasionally is a great asset to our attacking options.

biggest tigers fan

Post by biggest tigers fan » Sat 16 Jul, 2011 10:27 pm

Team Tiger wrote:A couple of errors but otherwise a great game. I find it ironic that the bloke wants to bag the tripe outta him goes by the moniker "Biggest Tigers Fan". Geez, I'd hate to hear his whingeing if he was the "Worst Tigers Fan"...
I am not one of the whingers on here,but It wasnt the real robbie and he was only par tonight.Why dont you mention some of the other ppl that made the same comments as me?? :crazy
Number 1 souffs hater

cunno

Post by cunno » Sat 16 Jul, 2011 10:29 pm

It looks like Robbie is trying hard to improve his game and lift the team, full marks for effort just his execution is a little down but when his class comes out it is very noticeable as shown tonight. He will get better as his confidence improves and the team gains momentum.

alien

Post by alien » Sat 16 Jul, 2011 10:31 pm

did some good things out there but also made some mistakes. he definately isnt playing as good as he used to

bp tiger

Post by bp tiger » Sat 16 Jul, 2011 10:34 pm

put it this way if robbie was not playing we would have a huge hole up the middle of the ruck his tackling is spot on, maybe if the rest did some extras he would be able to create more with the ball. :bash

Team Tiger

Post by Team Tiger » Sat 16 Jul, 2011 10:34 pm

biggest tigers fan wrote:
Team Tiger wrote:A couple of errors but otherwise a great game. I find it ironic that the bloke wants to bag the tripe outta him goes by the moniker "Biggest Tigers Fan". Geez, I'd hate to hear his whingeing if he was the "Worst Tigers Fan"...
I am not one of the whingers on here,but It wasnt the real robbie and he was only par tonight.Why dont you mention some of the other ppl that made the same comments as me?? :crazy
You've just answered your own question. In the above quote you say he was on par. In your first comment on this thread you said (and I quote) "He did jack tonight". So which is it? :crazy
WESTS TIGERS: Born in 1908... United in 2000.

biggest tigers fan

Post by biggest tigers fan » Sat 16 Jul, 2011 10:37 pm

Team Tiger wrote:
biggest tigers fan wrote:
You've just answered your own question. In the above quote you say he was on par. In your first comment on this thread you said (and I quote) "He did jack tonight". So which is it? :crazy
too much amber ale its suppused to be below par :crazy
Number 1 souffs hater

cunno

Post by cunno » Sat 16 Jul, 2011 10:48 pm

bp tiger wrote:put it this way if robbie was not playing we would have a huge hole up the middle of the ruck his tackling is spot on, maybe if the rest did some extras he would be able to create more with the ball. :bash
Good point bp I haven't seen the stats yet but he was involved in plenty of defence, as he always is.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 16 Jul, 2011 10:56 pm

Robbie played one of his better games for the year tonight ,but could of rung his neck when he kicked out on the full again . :x

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Sat 16 Jul, 2011 10:58 pm

innsaneink wrote:Geez thats nowhere near the real robbie, an improvement I suppose but hes still a long way from his best
thanks ink i changed the topic name just for you ,,, i knew youd come in spinner ...hahahahaha i always get a laugh from you .....

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 16 Jul, 2011 11:17 pm

Haha thread title edited.
Due to responses???
Why?
Stick to your guns whoevers thread it is

izotope

Post by izotope » Sun 17 Jul, 2011 1:00 am

Easily his best game all year, knew he was on 2 minutes in.

Posted using RoarFEED
tigers!

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Sun 17 Jul, 2011 7:58 am

innsaneink wrote:Haha thread title edited.
Due to responses???
Why?
Stick to your guns whoevers thread it is
give it away ink .. you act like the forum toughie , always trying to ambush what people want to say .youve never been any different in the years youve been here...
who made you the forum copper who tries to tell us why what and when we should post ....i come in here for a bit of fun ,sometimes i like to see what reactions i get from certain people ....thanks again for the laughs ink ...