Tigers after a restart Shocking

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7.30pm Saturday 16 July
Venue: Dairy Farmers Stadium, Townsville
Telecast: Fox Sports
happy tiger

Tigers after a restart Shocking

Post by happy tiger » Sat 16 Jul, 2011 10:00 pm

Why is it every time after we score you get the feeling we will turn it straight back over 3 Times tonight that I can remember we turned it straight back over after we scored or a kick off . As they say the two most important sets of six are after you have scored or have been scored on . Remember the sideline eye saying after the intercept try that Sheens told them to keep a simple game plan . Lui may need to turn his hearing aid up :x

TigerDave81

Post by TigerDave81 » Sun 17 Jul, 2011 8:51 am

Im glad u bought this up. I have notice this as a common problem for a long time for the tigers and really needs to be addressed. It will cost us a game soon.

Posted using RoarFEED

AndTheKungFoSing
Admin with a flute?
Admin with a flute?

Post by AndTheKungFoSing » Sun 17 Jul, 2011 10:20 am

happy tiger wrote:Why is it every time after we score you get the feeling we will turn it straight back over 3 Times tonight that I can remember we turned it straight back over after we scored or a kick off . As they say the two most important sets of six are after you have scored or have been scored on . Remember the sideline eye saying after the intercept try that Sheens told them to keep a simple game plan . Lui may need to turn his hearing aid up :x
Somethings are as they are... haha
It's the same with the try before half-time when we are up to let the opp back in...
I hate South Sydney.... immensely

Golden

Post by Golden » Tue 19 Jul, 2011 9:20 pm

its been happening for the past 8 years I mention it every week!