Tigers Roosters live match thread

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7.30 PM, Saturday 23 July
Venue: Leichhardt Oval
Telecast: FOX SPORTS 2
mattforde

Re: Tigers Roosters live match thread

Post by mattforde » Sat 23 Jul, 2011 9:22 pm

Two points is two point take them every week would b nice...


Posted using RoarFEED


User avatar
tiger4ever
Member
Member
Posts: 1552
Joined: Thu 30 Jul, 2009 1:07 pm
Location: BLACKTOWN

Post by tiger4ever » Sat 23 Jul, 2011 9:24 pm

We had to win we lost the 20s....great grinding win.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29252
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 23 Jul, 2011 9:28 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:Well you would want to hope "we can win this" given we are playing the Roosters at Leichhardt FFS!!!!


Posted using RoarFEED
LOL

We shouldve wone by 20....but im happy to get away with this

They seem to be preoccupied with completions (which isnt a bad thing) but they still have to play footy too

Small forwards, backs on the bench, backs in the forwards...crap kicking game and using 16 players for 90% of the game and our real pigs are absolutely knackered....manly & Saints will stroll thru us if that continues

User avatar
NZTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 773
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 8:01 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Post by NZTiger » Sat 23 Jul, 2011 9:29 pm

Image

Well, that's finally sorted that ^^^ then.
UNDISCOVERED ROCK RADIO!
Image
http://www.undiscoveredrockradio.com

User avatar
tiger05
Member
Member
Posts: 1649
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 9:02 pm

Post by tiger05 » Sat 23 Jul, 2011 9:32 pm

innsaneink wrote:
hybrid_tiger wrote:Well you would want to hope "we can win this" given we are playing the Roosters at Leichhardt FFS!!!!


Posted using RoarFEED
LOL

We shouldve wone by 20....but im happy to get away with this

They seem to be preoccupied with completions (which isnt a bad thing) but they still have to play footy too

Small forwards, backs on the bench, backs in the forwards...crap kicking game and using 16 players for 90% of the game and our real pigs are absolutely knackered....manly & Saints will stroll thru us if that continues
Your partly right.

Fulton is our small forward and he was really good out there. Utai on the bench worked well.

In saying that we cannot afford to take risks against the top teams.


User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17939
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Sat 23 Jul, 2011 9:33 pm

31/35 completions and maxed them in penalty and error count and still only won by 7...


Posted using RoarFEED
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

t2010igers
Member
Member
Posts: 176
Joined: Sun 10 Apr, 2011 7:14 pm

Post by t2010igers » Sat 23 Jul, 2011 9:35 pm

Well said CB

Rummo
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon 30 May, 2011 10:01 am

Post by Rummo » Sat 23 Jul, 2011 9:46 pm

Ground out a win. Its what the Dragons do.

Put your tissues away you whinging little b****, 2 points is 2 points.

Rummo
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon 30 May, 2011 10:01 am

Post by Rummo » Sat 23 Jul, 2011 9:47 pm

Well said Rummo

User avatar
underdog
Member
Member
Posts: 5324
Joined: Tue 27 Apr, 2010 5:25 pm
Location: Gold Coast

Post by underdog » Sat 23 Jul, 2011 9:49 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:31/35 completions and maxed them in penalty and error count and still only won by 7...


Posted using RoarFEED

This.


We should have been up 20-0 after 25 minutes.

Granted, Beau Ryan being Penalised for holding down Wharea-Hargreaves in the tackle was a joke and they scored off the following set.
Image

User avatar
tiger05
Member
Member
Posts: 1649
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 9:02 pm

Post by tiger05 » Sat 23 Jul, 2011 9:50 pm

Rummo wrote:Ground out a win. Its what the Dragons do.

Put your tissues away you whinging little [automatically edited], 2 points is 2 points.
Fair point.

User avatar
underdog
Member
Member
Posts: 5324
Joined: Tue 27 Apr, 2010 5:25 pm
Location: Gold Coast

Post by underdog » Sat 23 Jul, 2011 9:53 pm

Rummo wrote:Well said Rummo
:crazy

Err, shameless self plug fail?
Image

User avatar
1974semifinal
Member
Member
Posts: 453
Joined: Fri 08 Jul, 2011 11:28 pm

Post by 1974semifinal » Sat 23 Jul, 2011 10:01 pm

Kul wrote:To be fair, he is much more of a 6


Posted using RoarFEED


well our 6 was either injured, lazy, bludging, or has an EGO problem..Benji is great on his day..but otherwise ,,he screws us..

User avatar
tiger05
Member
Member
Posts: 1649
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 9:02 pm

Post by tiger05 » Sat 23 Jul, 2011 10:03 pm

1974semifinal wrote:
Kul wrote:To be fair, he is much more of a 6


Posted using RoarFEED


well our 6 was either injured, lazy, bludging, or has an EGO problem..Benji is great on his day..but otherwise ,,he screws us..
Are you serious ?

User avatar
MacDougall
Member
Member
Posts: 7967
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 4:03 am
Location: Brisbane, QLD

Post by MacDougall » Sat 23 Jul, 2011 10:08 pm

Marshall just looked completely disinterested again. He still does amazing things, but the look on his face is entirely apathetic.

User avatar
CocaCola
Member
Member
Posts: 480
Joined: Wed 23 Feb, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by CocaCola » Sat 23 Jul, 2011 10:28 pm

Utai got my 3points. Hope we keep him next year, he adds spark when the team is in a flat patch.

Post Reply