Can someone please shoot Daley

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7.30 PM, Saturday 23 July
Venue: Leichhardt Oval
Telecast: FOX SPORTS 2
alien

Re: Can someone please shoot Daley

Post by alien » Sat 23 Jul, 2011 9:41 pm

tiger05 wrote:I have never been able to figure out why everyone hates on him. Now I understand.
just like it took you ages to work out moltzen shouldnt be fullback. oh wait you havent seen the light on that one yet...

alien

Post by alien » Sat 23 Jul, 2011 9:43 pm

Flippedy wrote:Ok I'll do it then - anyone know his email address?
also email him the link to the laurie daley words of wisdom thread

he just makes the victory sweeter. ask him how his precious raiders are going :lol:
Last edited by alien on Sat 23 Jul, 2011 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jezz

Post by jezz » Sat 23 Jul, 2011 9:45 pm

Someone give me the gun and get Daley and my sister in law in the same place and I will GLADLY do it!!!!

Properossi

Post by Properossi » Sat 23 Jul, 2011 9:45 pm

With Daley's commentary skills he should approach the jokers at Talkin Sport for a gig!

tiger4ever

Post by tiger4ever » Sat 23 Jul, 2011 9:46 pm

Maybe i should listen more...i cant see the fuss....he wraps us all the time.

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Sat 23 Jul, 2011 9:48 pm

alien wrote:just like it took you ages to work out moltzen shouldnt be fullback. oh wait you havent seen the light on that one yet...
We can get into that argument but anyone arguing anything else looks really stupid. Moltzen again showed that he is 100 times the player at fullback now than McKinnon is.

The egg on most of the posters faces on here (anyone who has hacked Moltzen at fullback) is huge.

Seriously I wouldn't be posting here now if I had the lack of brains to rate McKinnon over Moltzen. You have looked stupid for a long period and it looks even worse now.

Sorry but this argument ended eons ago.

underdog

Post by underdog » Sat 23 Jul, 2011 9:50 pm

alien wrote:
Flippedy wrote:Ok I'll do it then - anyone know his email address?
also email him the link to the laurie daley words of wisdom thread

he just makes the vctory sweeter. someone ask him how his precious raiders are going :lol:
that just reminded me

I heard him last year during their "fairytale" run refer to the raiders as "Everyones 2nd favourite team"

:roll

Tommy Tiger

Post by Tommy Tiger » Sat 23 Jul, 2011 9:50 pm

At**

Posted using RoarFEED

CocaCola

Post by CocaCola » Sat 23 Jul, 2011 10:04 pm

Hope he isn't signed on for next year.
Not only is his voice irritating & not made for radio, but he also struggles to put constructive sentences together.

alien

Post by alien » Sat 23 Jul, 2011 10:06 pm

tiger05 wrote:
alien wrote:just like it took you ages to work out moltzen shouldnt be fullback. oh wait you havent seen the light on that one yet...
We can get into that argument but anyone arguing anything else looks really stupid. Moltzen again showed that he is 100 times the player at fullback now than McKinnon is.

The egg on most of the posters faces on here (anyone who has hacked Moltzen at fullback) is huge.

Seriously I wouldn't be posting here now if I had the lack of brains to rate McKinnon over Moltzen. You have looked stupid for a long period and it looks even worse now.

Sorry but this argument ended eons ago.
:roll :roll :roll :roll
are you related to laurie daley :)

alien

Post by alien » Sat 23 Jul, 2011 10:07 pm

what about how mini cleary tripped moltzen and daley said that mini didnt really trip him XD

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Sat 23 Jul, 2011 10:11 pm

I wasn't saying that Daley was a good commentator. He sounded like a moron.

The issue is that he sounds like less of a moron than anyone who rates McKinnon above Moltzen as a fullback. Moltzen saved us a try tonight - if McKinnon was there the roosters score and there is a chance we lose.

When I say he sounds like less of a moron than anyone who rates McKinnon over Moltzen at fullback let me be clear that that was probably the worst commentary I have heard in a long time.

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Sat 23 Jul, 2011 10:13 pm

alien wrote:what about how mini cleary tripped moltzen and daley said that mini didnt really trip him XD
That was probably the dumbest comment I have heard in ages by a paid commentator.

glebe_tiger

Post by glebe_tiger » Sat 23 Jul, 2011 10:14 pm

does anyone really know where this deep seated hatred this guy has for us comes from?

alien

Post by alien » Sat 23 Jul, 2011 10:18 pm

tiger05 wrote:I wasn't saying that Daley was a good commentator. He sounded like a moron.

The issue is that he sounds like less of a moron than anyone who rates McKinnon above Moltzen as a fullback. Moltzen saved us a try tonight - if McKinnon was there the roosters score and there is a chance we lose.

When I say he sounds like less of a moron than anyone who rates McKinnon over Moltzen at fullback let me be clear that that was probably the worst commentary I have heard in a long time.
why do you keep this up. u already admitted that u r trolling about moltzen. :lol:

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 23 Jul, 2011 10:23 pm

as long as they save a bullet for Raymond i'm happy

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 23 Jul, 2011 10:26 pm

jadtiger wrote:
Team Tiger wrote:A new drinking game... Every time Daley bags the Tigers you gotta skull.

Nobody could drink that much
nah play a drinking game for everytime he uses the word 'energy' during a game

Mt Warrigal Tiger

Post by Mt Warrigal Tiger » Sat 23 Jul, 2011 10:33 pm

As a rugby league fan first an foremost Laurie daley really was a blight on the game tonight.I admit i am tigers through and through fan,and am tigers biggest critic when watching games!onlt because i know how talented the players we have this year are,but to have a fox sports commentator talk about one side(the roosters) for basically 80 minutes an talk down about the tigers was pathetic.It was quite blatant either daley dislikes the tigers or has backed the roosters to win the game,but as a paying customer to the broadcast i beleive he was quite disrespectful to not only the wests tigers team but to the fans in general with his forth right views .....anyone agree?or did i jus hear things different?