Can someone please shoot Daley

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7.30 PM, Saturday 23 July
Venue: Leichhardt Oval
Telecast: FOX SPORTS 2
Swordy

Re: Can someone please shoot Daley

Post by Swordy » Sun 24 Jul, 2011 5:24 am

dazza65 wrote:Besides the fact his comments make him sound like a real assclown. Why is he so anti-tigers? No love amymore with sheens?

Posted using RoarFEED
Not only do I hate Daley and agree 100%, I haven't seen the word assclown for many years. Used to be my favourite word, and Daley fits the word perfectly - ASSCLOWN - :lol:
Ok I'll do it then - anyone know his email address?
assclownwithabignosethatknowsfall@foxsports.com.au
Sunshine Coast resident.
Tigers fan since birth in 1969.
Fond memories of Leichhardt Oval every home game as a kid with my Dad!

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Sun 24 Jul, 2011 8:27 am

He was woeful last night. He sulked everytime the Roosters had a call go against them and death rode the Tigers. Well and truly laid the bikkies on the Cocks to beat them. I have never heard a commentator before which such a clear bias against a team.

The guy was a legend on the field and everytime he commentates a game on Fox Sports, it chips away a little bit of what credibility he had as a player. I can't believe that the powers-that-be renew his contract every season.

On that email you send to Daley, ask him when was the last time Canberra beat Wests?

Posted using RoarFEED
It's not cruelty to animals if you inject enough amphetamines.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Mothermagpie

Post by Mothermagpie » Sun 24 Jul, 2011 9:06 am

Im not sure if this has been mentioned but his fav saying is "they will do that to you,every time, the Tigers" or any other team you want to insert in that sentence...it drives me mad :deadhorse:

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Sun 24 Jul, 2011 9:48 am

hahaha 4 pages devoted to guy everyone hates ......turn the volumn down on your tv if you think he is so bad .....i didnt even notice him ,, i actually thought it was greg alexander commentating,,,,he is paid to annoy people just like gus and ray ...omg now they are annoying .....ray calls like its your first ever game you have watched ...

slacko

Post by slacko » Sun 24 Jul, 2011 9:53 am

i got in trouble for yelling at the tv. he made me so angry last night. thats the last time i listen to his commentry. its a shame because i usually like andy raymond
eternal optimist.

Ice-Tiger

Post by Ice-Tiger » Sun 24 Jul, 2011 10:15 am

I must of been one of the lucky ones, I couldn't hear him over the live band playing in the background of the club I was in.

tigerbenji

Post by tigerbenji » Sun 24 Jul, 2011 12:43 pm

He is becoming a bigger pain then Sterlo & the man who invented the air that goes into the ball, the one the only Gus.

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Sun 24 Jul, 2011 7:30 pm

tiger tigers wrote:hahaha 4 pages devoted to guy everyone hates ......turn the volumn down on your tv if you think he is so bad .....i didnt even notice him ,, i actually thought it was greg alexander commentating,,,,he is paid to annoy people just like gus and ray ...omg now they are annoying .....ray calls like its your first ever game you have watched ...
Yeah watching the game with the sound down is the answer... :roll:

alien

Post by alien » Sun 24 Jul, 2011 7:41 pm

they should have an option on foxtel iq where you can choose if you want to mute one or more of the commentators mics coming through your tele. maybe make it the blue button

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Sun 24 Jul, 2011 7:51 pm

You could almost understand him leaning towards the other team if we were playing Canberra - but last night was so biased it was cringeworthy.
And it wasn't only Daley.

citizen cub

Post by citizen cub » Sun 24 Jul, 2011 8:59 pm

Terribly biased towards the Roosters last night, can't understand why because he tipped the Tigers pre-game. The way he carried on after the controversial foward pass was reminiscent of the way he carries on when Canberra are getting beaten.
With Wests in the finals, ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE

Muffstar

Post by Muffstar » Sun 24 Jul, 2011 11:13 pm

Yeah he started having 'O's' from around the 30 odd minute mark for the roosters - he sounded exhausted by the end of the match.

cunno

Post by cunno » Sun 24 Jul, 2011 11:16 pm

He was disgraceful last night, biased, someone at foxtel should have a word to him. I don't think he has gotten over WTs knocking Canberra out last year in the semis.

Team Tiger

Post by Team Tiger » Mon 25 Jul, 2011 8:19 am

citizen cub wrote:Terribly biased towards the Roosters last night, can't understand why because he tipped the Tigers pre-game.
Yeah, I've thought about this too. I guess you can pick a team to win even tho you hate them. I picked Manly and the Storm on the weekend and I hate both of those teams.
WESTS TIGERS: Born in 1908... United in 2000.

DavidDuncan

Post by DavidDuncan » Mon 25 Jul, 2011 8:47 am

alien wrote:they should have an option on foxtel iq where you can choose if you want to mute one or more of the commentators mics coming through your tele. maybe make it the blue button
They used to do this with the cricket, except you could turn off the commentators and put on the pitch microphones. Very funny stuff, esp when the keeper is up at the stumps for the spinners.

Could do a similar thing and have the ref's microphones coming through. That would make for some interesting moments.
Remember the past. Live in the now. Plan for the future.

genoshan

Post by genoshan » Mon 25 Jul, 2011 12:10 pm

I have to admit I have never noticed his hatred of us before ... I will have to listen more carefully next time.

Knuckles

Post by Knuckles » Mon 25 Jul, 2011 12:16 pm

There's plenty of other well respected past players who would do a better job than Daley.
Time for someone else to have a go please.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 25 Jul, 2011 1:03 pm

ok Daley is a joke we all know that but come on,am I the only 1 who finds Andy Raymonds personality cringe-worthey?
anybody?