Can someone please shoot Daley

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7.30 PM, Saturday 23 July
Venue: Leichhardt Oval
Telecast: FOX SPORTS 2
Cultured Bogan

Re: Can someone please shoot Daley

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 25 Jul, 2011 1:13 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:ok Daley is a joke we all know that but come on,am I the only 1 who finds Andy Raymonds personality cringe-worthey?
anybody?
I'm neither here nor there on him. I can tolerate him, I find him to be in the same mould as Rabs.
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

clontarfkid

Post by clontarfkid » Tue 26 Jul, 2011 5:04 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:ok Daley is a joke we all know that but come on,am I the only 1 who finds Andy Raymonds personality cringe-worthey?
anybody?
I'm neither here nor there on him. I can tolerate him, I find him to be in the same mould as Rabs.
THE difference is Daley states what is absolutely bleeding obvious,then rephrases & restates it several times ,then repeats himself yet again in case we the dumb viewer didnt quite catch it the first 3 or 4 times.
He then sits back in his commentary chair with a s*** faced grin believing he's unveiled to the world a previously covert pearl of wisdom which we all saw for ourselves,when everyone has in fact moved on with the game...& hoping he will at some stage too in the next few minutes.
Thats Daley.......a gift to viewers who are hard of hearing AND with old tvs in which only the audio is working.
Gotta be one out there somewhere..

WestsSupporter

Post by WestsSupporter » Wed 27 Jul, 2011 1:53 am

The next day I usually have to go check who won the game, since all I can remember is Laurie Daley talking down on the Tigers and I think the Tigers lost. Also last night you could see he was holding himself in from bumming the Raiders. Eventually he just let it all go.
Extremely frustrated fan. Try not to let my negativity get to you.