Your most unpopular opinion about league

NRL and other Australian Rugby League Discussion
eyewonder

Re: Your most unpopular opinion about league

Post by eyewonder » Tue 17 Apr, 2018 12:11 pm

get rid of the video ref.
its a bore.
did he ground it,was there a hand under the ball,ya dah,ya dah,ya dah.
have the ref make an on field call and if its wrong,suck it up.
and he doesnt ref first grade the next week.
i

mctiger

Post by mctiger » Tue 17 Apr, 2018 1:02 pm

Not sure if these are that unpopular but here goes.....:

1. Fans shouldn't be allowed to wear another teams jersey to games where that team is not playing. For example if it's Tigers v Manly, someone wearing a Parra jersey should not be allowed in.

2. If your team losses, you shouldn't be allowed to wear your team colours until the following Wednesday. For example, we beat Manly and the next day someone is out shopping with a Manly jersey on!. To me, you lost that right when your team lost.

3. I hate the "double cheer". You know when the other team scores and the fans go crazy and then it goes to the video ref, gets awarded and then they get to cheer again. You should only be allowed the one cheer.

4. Players who become "commentators" shouldn't be allowed to commentate on games involving teams that they have played with for at least three years. They give a biased view that takes away from the game. For example, Braith Anasta on the Tigers, Lockyer on the Bronco's etc.......

upthetigers

Post by upthetigers » Tue 17 Apr, 2018 1:13 pm

mctiger wrote:
Tue 17 Apr, 2018 1:02 pm
1. Fans shouldn't be allowed to wear another teams jersey to games where that team is not playing. For example if it's Tigers v Manly, someone wearing a Parra jersey should not be allowed in.
Why?

mctiger

Post by mctiger » Tue 17 Apr, 2018 1:32 pm

upthetigers wrote:
Tue 17 Apr, 2018 1:13 pm
mctiger wrote:
Why?
It looks out of place.

upthetigers

Post by upthetigers » Tue 17 Apr, 2018 1:36 pm

mctiger wrote:
Tue 17 Apr, 2018 1:32 pm
upthetigers wrote:
Tue 17 Apr, 2018 1:13 pm
mctiger wrote:
Why?
It looks out of place.
Lol I think you're trolling. As a neutral fan you should be allowed to wear your team's jersey.