Rd 25-26 NRL other games. +spoilers+

NRL and other Australian Rugby League Discussion
hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 6851
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm
Has liked: 75 times
Been liked: 69 times

Re: Rd 25 NRL other games. +spoilers+

Unread post by hobbo » Thu 24 Aug, 2017 9:14 pm

The modern day "play the balls" are a joke .
It's touch football , no wonder the games are so quick .
EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !


hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 6851
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm
Has liked: 75 times
Been liked: 69 times

Unread post by hobbo » Thu 24 Aug, 2017 9:15 pm

Geo. wrote:
Thu 24 Aug, 2017 9:09 pm
Why are the Broncos halves giving up 7 tackle sets..don't understand the tactic..
It's all the rage these days ...
EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10791
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 142 times

Unread post by stryker » Thu 24 Aug, 2017 9:16 pm

Jesus big Sammy has had a BLUDGER of a year.

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 24549
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 132 times
Been liked: 201 times

Unread post by Geo. » Thu 24 Aug, 2017 9:17 pm

hobbo wrote:
Thu 24 Aug, 2017 9:15 pm
Geo. wrote:
Thu 24 Aug, 2017 9:09 pm
Why are the Broncos halves giving up 7 tackle sets..don't understand the tactic..
It's all the rage these days ...
Must be..now Parra are giving it a go...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10791
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 142 times

Unread post by stryker » Thu 24 Aug, 2017 9:20 pm

Paras pack injuries are turning this game.


User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10791
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 142 times

Unread post by stryker » Thu 24 Aug, 2017 9:23 pm

Another ref howler

User avatar
innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 24870
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....
Has liked: 143 times
Been liked: 113 times

Unread post by innsaneink » Thu 24 Aug, 2017 9:30 pm

I thought Brisbane were very very cocky last week against Saints....they didnt turn up at all tonight, very odd
Ka-ching $$$

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 3923
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm
Has liked: 53 times
Been liked: 27 times

Unread post by gallagher » Thu 24 Aug, 2017 9:32 pm

Have the Broncos ever had 50 put on them at home? This is nuts.

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 6851
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm
Has liked: 75 times
Been liked: 69 times

Unread post by hobbo » Thu 24 Aug, 2017 9:33 pm

Unca Wayne will have a stroke tonight !
EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 6851
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm
Has liked: 75 times
Been liked: 69 times

Unread post by hobbo » Thu 24 Aug, 2017 9:35 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Thu 24 Aug, 2017 9:30 pm
I thought Brisbane were very very cocky last week against Saints....they didnt turn up at all tonight, very odd
Ka-ching $$$
Imagine the pick the score :shock:
EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

User avatar
innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 24870
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....
Has liked: 143 times
Been liked: 113 times

Unread post by innsaneink » Thu 24 Aug, 2017 9:38 pm

gallagher wrote:
Thu 24 Aug, 2017 9:32 pm
Have the Broncos ever had 50 put on them at home? This is nuts.
Only once before I think...but 3 other times away games

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 24549
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 132 times
Been liked: 201 times

Unread post by Geo. » Thu 24 Aug, 2017 9:39 pm

Ashton Sims is my kind of fruit loop...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

Wa Mag/Tig
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat 12 Aug, 2017 7:48 pm
Been liked: 4 times

Unread post by Wa Mag/Tig » Thu 24 Aug, 2017 9:43 pm

I cant see either of these teams going all the way this year. Sure they both may make top 4 but 74 points in 74 mins? It's like watching NYC. Both sides have defensive problems. Our team this year, ATM, would have beaten both sides tonight. It gives me more hope in our new and old signings. Me thinking if you do love a punt don't waste your $$$ on either of these teams. Sorry if you already have.

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 3923
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm
Has liked: 53 times
Been liked: 27 times

Unread post by gallagher » Thu 24 Aug, 2017 9:43 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Thu 24 Aug, 2017 9:38 pm
gallagher wrote:
Thu 24 Aug, 2017 9:32 pm
Have the Broncos ever had 50 put on them at home? This is nuts.
Only once before I think...but 3 other times away games
That's an embarrassment at home for a title contender. Nice win for you Ink, parley it into the Tigers? ??

User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10791
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 142 times

Unread post by stryker » Thu 24 Aug, 2017 9:43 pm

If Melbourne doesnt win the GF by a cricket score, this comp is rigged. Theyd put 30 on both sides tonight in barefeet.

User avatar
innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 24870
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....
Has liked: 143 times
Been liked: 113 times

Unread post by innsaneink » Thu 24 Aug, 2017 9:48 pm

gallagher wrote:
Thu 24 Aug, 2017 9:43 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Thu 24 Aug, 2017 9:38 pm
gallagher wrote:
Thu 24 Aug, 2017 9:32 pm
Have the Broncos ever had 50 put on them at home? This is nuts.
Only once before I think...but 3 other times away games
That's an embarrassment at home for a title contender. Nice win for you Ink, parley it into the Tigers? ??
Had parra on their own and in a 4 leg multi, was going to go Wests but rememeberd Brooks out so went with others

Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 2425
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 45 times

Unread post by Nelson » Thu 24 Aug, 2017 9:58 pm

Geo. wrote:
Thu 24 Aug, 2017 9:39 pm
Ashton Sims is my kind of fruit loop...
That's nice, but that was Korbin Sims out there...

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 24549
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 132 times
Been liked: 201 times

Unread post by Geo. » Thu 24 Aug, 2017 10:02 pm

Nelson wrote:
Thu 24 Aug, 2017 9:58 pm
Geo. wrote:
Thu 24 Aug, 2017 9:39 pm
Ashton Sims is my kind of fruit loop...
That's nice, but that was Korbin Sims out there...
Him too..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

Post Reply

Return to “National Rugby League”