Bulldogs blues

NRL and other Australian Rugby League Discussion
Post Reply
User avatar
cktiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3335
Joined: Fri 12 Nov, 2010 10:37 am

Bulldogs blues

Post by cktiger » Sat 02 Sep, 2017 10:35 pm

Heard from someone close to the Doggies James Graham will announce he's going to Saints next Tuesday. Also heard Hasler will get the boot the same day and Dean Pay will take over.


User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 27499
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 02 Sep, 2017 10:49 pm

Yeah this has been all over social media too this weekend

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 20969
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 02 Sep, 2017 10:51 pm

Poor Dean Pay. What a mess to inherit.

User avatar
cktiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3335
Joined: Fri 12 Nov, 2010 10:37 am

Post by cktiger » Sat 02 Sep, 2017 11:02 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 02 Sep, 2017 10:51 pm
Poor Dean Pay. What a mess to inherit.
No bigger mess than Cleary inherited Gunner.

User avatar
Yossarian
Member
Member
Posts: 9375
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 7:46 pm
Location: Central Coast

Post by Yossarian » Sun 03 Sep, 2017 12:06 am

One of the idiots who writes for the Terror (Rothfield I think) was banging on about it the other night.


BornBlack&Gold
Member
Member
Posts: 356
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:42 am

Post by BornBlack&Gold » Sun 03 Sep, 2017 1:32 am

But but but woodsie just wants to play footy for a stable club where he knows who the coach will be , somewhere without all the dramas, where he can play finals footy. It is what it is, you know?

tiger05premier
Member
Member
Posts: 581
Joined: Tue 11 Mar, 2014 6:26 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by tiger05premier » Sun 03 Sep, 2017 4:52 am

I'm sure I read somewhere earlier in the year that when we played the dogs Woods told Tolman not to dirty the 8 jersey as it would be his next year.

Obviously thought him and Graham would be starting front row.

Now it looks like Woods and Tolman.

Poor Graham has been a legend for the dogs but now won't even get a send of from the fans.

Des has to go. He has ruined that club

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 27769
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sun 03 Sep, 2017 7:41 am

Jim Dymock will ne peeved..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 11 Jun, 2018 10:03 pm


Sorry FT , you know I'm not the brightest match in the pile

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 20969
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 03 Sep, 2017 8:22 am

tiger05premier wrote:
Sun 03 Sep, 2017 4:52 am
I'm sure I read somewhere earlier in the year that when we played the dogs Woods told Tolman not to dirty the 8 jersey as it would be his next year.

Obviously thought him and Graham would be starting front row.

Now it looks like Woods and Tolman.

Poor Graham has been a legend for the dogs but now won't even get a send of from the fans.

Des has to go. He has ruined that club
A great way for Woodsy to endear himself to his new teammates. As if it wasn't already going to be hard enough for him next season.

User avatar
Tigerdon
Member
Member
Posts: 3792
Joined: Mon 07 Apr, 2014 11:07 am
Location: Manly

Post by Tigerdon » Sun 03 Sep, 2017 8:29 am

Wasn't Foran going there because of Des?
Ivan "Billy Beane from Moneyball" Cleary!
It's the Ivan of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight...

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 20969
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 03 Sep, 2017 8:55 am

Tigerdon wrote:
Sun 03 Sep, 2017 8:29 am
Wasn't Foran going there because of Des?
Yeah. Interesting to see if he has a get out clause. He'll still go regardless as he wants to come back to Sydney to be near his kids.

Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 5183
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Fade To Black » Sun 03 Sep, 2017 11:59 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sun 03 Sep, 2017 8:55 am
Tigerdon wrote:
Sun 03 Sep, 2017 8:29 am
Wasn't Foran going there because of Des?
Yeah. Interesting to see if he has a get out clause. He'll still go regardless as he wants to come back to Sydney to be near his kids.
Or Stilleto's.

What a dud Foran is, may as well just eat $1 million and flush it down the S-bend the next morning than give it to that twerp. Tele headline next year will be "Foz-Berries Flop"

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 1658
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Sun 03 Sep, 2017 11:49 pm

BornBlack&Gold wrote:
Sun 03 Sep, 2017 1:32 am
But but but woodsie just wants to play footy for a stable club where he knows who the coach will be , somewhere without all the dramas, where he can play finals footy. It is what it is, you know?
Geez that's not old :roll:

User avatar
WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 2552
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Mon 04 Sep, 2017 3:16 pm

Dymock won't be happy...
:sign:

Post Reply