Re: Finals series 2017 *Spoilers

Post by Fade To Black » Sun 17 Sep, 2017 1:51 pm

Snake wrote:
Sun 17 Sep, 2017 12:09 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sun 17 Sep, 2017 10:55 am
Telltails wrote:
Sun 17 Sep, 2017 10:53 am
Hard to be critical of Parra this year from where we sit.
Really don't get this mindset. That because we follow a team who has struggled, somehow means we have no right of being critical of other teams. It does not mean we forget where our team is at.
People have short memories ,Eels last year cap cheats ...board members bought before courts , I do not have a short memory they are CHEATS and deserve to be called the same!
What they achieved this year was on the back of cheating! Say what you like about what a wonderful season they have had ..IMO they are grubs and cheats of the highest order.
On Moses again last knight showed he is a show pony and a speed hump and when the going got tough he disappeared ,personally I am so glad he lreft our club as he was the Apitamy of all that was wrong at our club for far to long!
As Mitch Loses himself would say....... 100%

tigerap

Post by tigerap » Sun 17 Sep, 2017 2:15 pm

Fade To Black wrote:
Sun 17 Sep, 2017 1:51 pm
Snake wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Telltails wrote:
Really don't get this mindset. That because we follow a team who has struggled, somehow means we have no right of being critical of other teams. It does not mean we forget where our team is at.
People have short memories ,Eels last year cap cheats ...board members bought before courts , I do not have a short memory they are CHEATS and deserve to be called the same!
What they achieved this year was on the back of cheating! Say what you like about what a wonderful season they have had ..IMO they are grubs and cheats of the highest order.
On Moses again last knight showed he is a show pony and a speed hump and when the going got tough he disappeared ,personally I am so glad he lreft our club as he was the Apitamy of all that was wrong at our club for far to long!
As Mitch Loses himself would say....... 100%

So Moses got to play 2 extra games than we did in 2017....big deal, he lost both of them!.

kiwitiger

Post by kiwitiger » Sun 17 Sep, 2017 3:24 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sun 17 Sep, 2017 10:43 am
One thing I'm greatful for is the fact I can relax watching the pre lims as the sides remaining I have no real overall issue with. Honestly don't know why I don't hate the Roosters when they have all the ingredients. In a way I hope they do win because if they do, it makes them less likely to win again for a couple of years, so Tedesco can stick it.
Felt like that for the last couple of months. I'd like to see our ex fullback joining the premiers, as it may stop him getting a premier ring in the next few years. Does this make me a bitter person? probably. But I can live with it

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Sun 17 Sep, 2017 5:43 pm

kafta wrote:
Sat 16 Sep, 2017 9:45 pm
Pack away your pirtek's, dyldam's and hardi plank's blue & gold army... choke on.
x100 :lol:

TIGER

Post by TIGER » Sun 17 Sep, 2017 8:45 pm

If anyone went missing it was Norman, Moses looked dangerous everytime he ran the ball.
I'm happy Parra got beat, can't stand them.

stryker

Post by stryker » Sun 17 Sep, 2017 8:53 pm

Spud Murphy wrote:
Sun 17 Sep, 2017 8:40 am
Tigerdon wrote:
Sun 17 Sep, 2017 8:04 am
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sun 17 Sep, 2017 12:58 am
Speaking of Mitch, what a game. Really stood up didn't he.
Did you hear his half time interview with Freddy? He was so cocky. Freddy said something like your in an arm wrestle. And Moses basically dismissed him and said he come and burn them in the second half.
Then went missing.
That's funny I didn't hear him say that at all. I must've been watching another interview.

On a side note, how's all of us NSWelshmen barracking for a Queensland team to beat all the Sydney teams! There is no way it would happen the other way around, but I guess thats the difference between us and them. Queensland really is taking over the league now.
Lol taking over...weve owned it for decades.

Telltails

Post by Telltails » Mon 18 Sep, 2017 12:11 am

Snake wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Telltails wrote:
Your memory might be long in regard to past breaches made by the club, but they paid the penalty and are no longer over the cap. The performance of this current team cant be held accountable for past misdemeanors made by board members that are no longer with the club, and which is now being managed by newly elected administrators who have satisfied the conditions put in place by the NRL.

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Mon 18 Sep, 2017 7:11 am

I read in Saturday's SMH that four of Parra's final players are only on basic salary of about $80K and a couple more just double that. They may have played better than Mitch.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Earl

Post by Earl » Mon 18 Sep, 2017 7:14 am

TIGER wrote:
Sun 17 Sep, 2017 8:45 pm
If anyone went missing it was Norman, Moses looked dangerous everytime he ran the ball.
I thought Moses was pretty poor and Norman was a lot better than him. Moses looked dangerous when he ran it but his kicking game wasn't as good as Norman's.

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by TCL » Mon 18 Sep, 2017 7:18 am

Earl wrote:
Mon 18 Sep, 2017 7:14 am
TIGER wrote:
I thought Moses was pretty poor and Norman was a lot better than him. Moses looked dangerous when he ran it but his kicking game wasn't as good as Norman's.
Norman has been the better of the two by far. Moses's was hot and cold and cost Parra plenty in defence.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Mon 18 Sep, 2017 7:28 am

12 Years ago Tonight...One Magnificent Night...

Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

maxxy86

Post by maxxy86 » Mon 18 Sep, 2017 8:11 am

TIGER wrote:
Yes it was to an extent but all moses did was pass all night. Out the back fecise which was easily read by the cows.
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

stryker

Post by stryker » Mon 18 Sep, 2017 10:01 am

Moses did exactly what he always did with us.
When the pressure was applied he did the bare minimum...catch and pass, catch and pass, midfield bomb. He never stood up and tried anything to change the game momentum. He never tried to lead. On top of that his defence was aweful.

He has an overblown ego and the media are almost entirely to blame. He only shines when the side is on top. The final against Melbourne was similar...he had a red hot go whilst Munster was binned then hid when the Storm came home. He did the same thing 50+ times with us. Now hes being talked up for Origin lol....

Please pick Pearce and Moses as your halves next year...itll be hillarious.

Sco77y

Post by Sco77y » Mon 18 Sep, 2017 10:20 am

stryker wrote:
Mon 18 Sep, 2017 10:01 am
When the pressure was applied he did the bare minimum...catch and pass, catch and pass, midfield bomb. He never stood up and tried anything to change the game momentum. He never tried to lead. On top of that his defence was aweful.

He has an overblown ego and the media are almost entirely to blame. He only shines when the side is on top. The final against Melbourne was similar...he had a red hot go whilst Munster was binned then hid when the Storm came home. He did the same thing 50+ times with us. Now hes being talked up for Origin lol....

Yeah those Origin comments were ridiculous, seriously. Uncle Benny paying the media to drum up Moses' image? There can't be too many other explanations as surely no one actually thinks he's a good candidate for Origin.. Although some of the Channel 9 personalities have been shown to be really poor judges at times.

And.. Finals footy Mitch - you got there 0/2 must have been a great experience lol.

Spud Murphy

Post by Spud Murphy » Mon 18 Sep, 2017 3:09 pm

Geo. wrote:
Mon 18 Sep, 2017 7:28 am
12 Years ago Tonight...One Magnificent Night...

Still makes me tear up watching that, only I'm tearing up moreso now because it was so bloody long ago!

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Mon 18 Sep, 2017 3:40 pm

stryker wrote:
Mon 18 Sep, 2017 10:01 am

That's my biggest fear. The media got Pearce selected this year for origin and could quiet easily do the same for the slimey one. The gushing over him has been ridiculous.

Nucky Thompson

Post by Nucky Thompson » Mon 18 Sep, 2017 3:49 pm

Spud Murphy wrote:
Sat 16 Sep, 2017 8:50 am
Nucky Thompson wrote:
Sat 16 Sep, 2017 7:54 am
Tiger Tim wrote:
Fri 15 Sep, 2017 11:31 pm
Watching Adam Blair makes me very happy he isn't a tiger anymore. He could get penalised every tackle he makes and is always going in low when his teammates have the opposition in an upright tackle. I wish Glenn Stewart had of connected a few more times when they had that blue a few years ago.
Blaire is a shadow of a man that he was at Melbourne punching on with stweart. He was better with more weight on and the style they had him playing at. He would of been a world beater if stayed at Melbourne. His pretty poor now being the super fit front rower what ever his trying to play now.
He ain't captain material either, too ill-disciplined. I'm surprised he was given the captaincy with Boyd out, I would've given it to either Gillett or Thaiday.
4 sure hardly played many minutes too.

Tigerdon

Post by Tigerdon » Wed 20 Sep, 2017 8:52 am

What do people think will be going through James Tedesco's mind this final series? I was going to say deep down in his thoughts by I don't think he is that deep a person. Quite shallow actually.
He joined the Roosters to win a GF. We all know how hard it is to go back to back. With that in mind , do you think he'll want them to win or fail so next year he can come in and be the star?
in Ivan we distrust