Finals series 2017 *Spoilers

NRL and other Australian Rugby League Discussion
User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10777
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 141 times

Re: Finals series 2017 *Spoilers

Unread post by stryker » Sun 10 Sep, 2017 7:17 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sun 10 Sep, 2017 7:03 pm
I think well lose some posters to the Cowboys forum..adios
Nothing wrong with enjoying the fortunes of another side.
Thats what RUGBY LEAGUE fans do.
You can just sit on here and celebrate our putrid season whilst we do it.
"Next year, next year, next year...."


Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 3075
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 82 times

Unread post by Russell » Sun 10 Sep, 2017 7:22 pm

Wow! how good was it to see the Tiger Sharks beaten.

The Cows deserved the win,talk about fighters. Morgan is a champ.

The Sharks got bad calls - not as bad as the Cows. Thought Winterstein grounded the ball, and the ball wasn't raked out, it was an unintentional knee. That rake penalty nearly cost them the game.

How good to see all those pep tides down on their knees - the look on Flannagan - all priceless.

Finally it is the big Karma for the drunkard. Love it!!!!!

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 24539
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 132 times
Been liked: 197 times

Unread post by Geo. » Sun 10 Sep, 2017 7:34 pm

stryker wrote:
Sun 10 Sep, 2017 7:17 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sun 10 Sep, 2017 7:03 pm
I think well lose some posters to the Cowboys forum..adios
Nothing wrong with enjoying the fortunes of another side.
Thats what RUGBY LEAGUE fans do.
You can just sit on here and celebrate our putrid season whilst we do it.
"Next year, next year, next year...."

Don't see anywhere I said you couldn't or even mention Wests Tigers...

I celebrated the Storm beating Parra and the Pamfers ending Manly's season with great joy..

Hoping the Cows and Pamfers can continue next week..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 6844
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 66 times

Unread post by hobbo » Sun 10 Sep, 2017 7:36 pm

Russell wrote:
Sun 10 Sep, 2017 7:22 pm
Wow! how good was it to see the Tiger Sharks beaten.

The Cows deserved the win,talk about fighters. Morgan is a champ.

The Sharks got bad calls - not as bad as the Cows. Thought Winterstein grounded the ball, and the ball wasn't raked out, it was an unintentional knee. That rake penalty nearly cost them the game.

How good to see all those pep tides down on their knees - the look on Flannagan - all priceless.

Finally it is the big Karma for the drunkard. Love it!!!!!
They can leave there porch lights on for another 49 years for all I care :lol:
EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 3075
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 82 times

Unread post by Russell » Sun 10 Sep, 2017 7:38 pm

hobbo wrote:
Sun 10 Sep, 2017 7:36 pm
Russell wrote:
Sun 10 Sep, 2017 7:22 pm
Wow! how good was it to see the Tiger Sharks beaten.

The Cows deserved the win,talk about fighters. Morgan is a champ.

The Sharks got bad calls - not as bad as the Cows. Thought Winterstein grounded the ball, and the ball wasn't raked out, it was an unintentional knee. That rake penalty nearly cost them the game.

How good to see all those pep tides down on their knees - the look on Flannagan - all priceless.

Finally it is the big Karma for the drunkard. Love it!!!!!
They can leave there porch lights on for another 49 years for all I care :lol:
Exactly hobbo - it made my weekend anyway.


voice of reason
Member
Member
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat 09 Aug, 2014 10:35 pm
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 18 times

Unread post by voice of reason » Sun 10 Sep, 2017 7:41 pm

hobbo wrote:
Sun 10 Sep, 2017 6:59 pm
Flanagan having a massive whinge in the presser about the refereeing decisions
My heart bleeds for him.

;)
Suffering supporter since 1967

Sco77y
Member
Member
Posts: 598
Joined: Fri 12 Jul, 2013 2:22 pm
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 4 times

Unread post by Sco77y » Sun 10 Sep, 2017 7:42 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sun 10 Sep, 2017 6:36 pm
Good for the Cows. They were gone leading into the game against us. They've somehow got a second wind. A lot of guts. If they could knock out the Sharks and Parra in consecutive weeks I'd probably go out and buy a Cowboys membership for next season.
Haha I'd be thanking them that's for sure.. Would be the next best thing to the Tigers winning the grand final!

User avatar
ku5tom
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 746
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads
Been liked: 7 times

Unread post by ku5tom » Sun 10 Sep, 2017 7:56 pm

Attachments
hehe.jpg
hehe.jpg (29.52 KiB) Viewed 208 times

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 6844
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 66 times

Unread post by hobbo » Sun 10 Sep, 2017 8:08 pm

ku5tom wrote:
Sun 10 Sep, 2017 7:56 pm
Sharks presser is a classic

http://www.nrl.com/fw1-press-conference ... fault.aspx
Flanagan should be fined 10K for being the biggest sook of the year :lol:
EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 18312
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 119 times

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 10 Sep, 2017 8:17 pm

What a sook. A certain quote from Chopper comes to mind as Keithy George is being dragged out across the floor dead by the prison guards.

User avatar
diedpretty
Member
Member
Posts: 2085
Joined: Thu 16 Jul, 2009 7:31 am
Location: port macquarie
Been liked: 9 times

Unread post by diedpretty » Sun 10 Sep, 2017 8:28 pm

supercoach wrote:
Sun 10 Sep, 2017 6:27 pm
The Sharks got some real dusty calls, but they are a negative and grubby team and probably deserved to get beaten. How gutsy are the Cows
There were dud calls on both sides - one of the worst displays of refereeing i have seen this year. Most of the bad calls resulted in points to the other side which made it worse.

User avatar
diedpretty
Member
Member
Posts: 2085
Joined: Thu 16 Jul, 2009 7:31 am
Location: port macquarie
Been liked: 9 times

Unread post by diedpretty » Sun 10 Sep, 2017 8:29 pm

How does Fifi get away playing the ball like he does - i'm pretty much over league - its become a joke. I watch the odd game but i am no longer an avid follower of the sport.

supercoach
Member
Member
Posts: 6343
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:38 pm
Has liked: 49 times
Been liked: 49 times

Unread post by supercoach » Sun 10 Sep, 2017 8:45 pm

hobbo wrote:
Sun 10 Sep, 2017 8:08 pm
ku5tom wrote:
Sun 10 Sep, 2017 7:56 pm
Sharks presser is a classic

http://www.nrl.com/fw1-press-conference ... fault.aspx
Flanagan should be fined 10K for being the biggest sook of the year :lol:

When you get rorted in round 1 to 26 you might let fly at the ref,but in a knock out semi when there is no tomorrow, you graciously congrats the other side and save your spray for another day because you can't change a thing and it comes over as sour grapes.

Let's face ,teams at the bottom cop crap calls and plenty of them week in and week out based on the perception they are a bottom team, so Iam glad the big boys are now getting the same treatment

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 6844
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 66 times

Unread post by hobbo » Sun 10 Sep, 2017 8:46 pm

diedpretty wrote:
Sun 10 Sep, 2017 8:29 pm
How does Fifi get away playing the ball like he does - i'm pretty much over league - its become a joke. I watch the odd game but i am no longer an avid follower of the sport.
I mostly watch every game every weekend if I can. The play the balls these days are a joke , it's touch footy at its best .. the defending side hardly stand a chance of getting to marker as the game is so quick ...it's my pet hate with the game at the moment !
EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

User avatar
dazza65
Member
Member
Posts: 759
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 12:45 pm
Location: Sydney
Been liked: 15 times

Unread post by dazza65 » Sun 10 Sep, 2017 8:47 pm

Flanagan and Gallen, always have been classless. Always will be.
----------------------------------------------
Tigers?!? - Driven mad since - 1969-201?

User avatar
Tiger Steve
Member
Member
Posts: 192
Joined: Wed 29 Mar, 2017 5:30 pm
Location: Chatswood West
Has liked: 62 times
Been liked: 28 times

Unread post by Tiger Steve » Sun 10 Sep, 2017 9:35 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sun 10 Sep, 2017 5:52 pm
Fifita is going to be a fat slob 10 years after he retires.
I didn't realise he retired 10 years ago....

maxxy86
Member
Member
Posts: 1331
Joined: Fri 04 Mar, 2011 11:54 am
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 15 times

Unread post by maxxy86 » Sun 10 Sep, 2017 9:44 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:
Sun 10 Sep, 2017 9:35 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sun 10 Sep, 2017 5:52 pm
Fifita is going to be a fat slob 10 years after he retires.
I didn't realise he retired 10 years ago....
Very true he was buggered out there the last 10 of regular time....the cowboys exploited him brilliantly. Bad coaching by Flannigan right there having the big lump out there.
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

User avatar
Tiger Steve
Member
Member
Posts: 192
Joined: Wed 29 Mar, 2017 5:30 pm
Location: Chatswood West
Has liked: 62 times
Been liked: 28 times

Unread post by Tiger Steve » Sun 10 Sep, 2017 10:24 pm

maxxy86 wrote:
Sun 10 Sep, 2017 9:44 pm
Tiger Steve wrote:
Sun 10 Sep, 2017 9:35 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sun 10 Sep, 2017 5:52 pm
Fifita is going to be a fat slob 10 years after he retires.
I didn't realise he retired 10 years ago....
Very true he was buggered out there the last 10 of regular time....the cowboys exploited him brilliantly. Bad coaching by Flannigan right there having the big lump out there.
Comparing that dope to Artie Beetson was ridiculous. I reckon he is very overrated and wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes back when front rowers were the real enforcers. His last play earlier tonight was comical.

Post Reply

Return to “National Rugby League”