Des Hasler to leave the Bulldogs

NRL and other Australian Rugby League Discussion
tig_prmz
Member
Member
Posts: 8008
Joined: Sat 03 Oct, 2009 10:32 pm

Re: Des Hasler to leave the Bulldogs

Post by tig_prmz » Tue 19 Sep, 2017 6:24 pm

i reckon michael potter could be really good at titans

Dessy could be great at warriors. NRL will try to do a lot to get him there IMO
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble


User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 18148
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 19 Sep, 2017 6:27 pm

Haha... Now I do feel sorry for Woodsy.

What has Moses got you into mate lol...
Madge's Maulers.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

InBenjiWeTrust
Member
Member
Posts: 2087
Joined: Mon 12 Mar, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by InBenjiWeTrust » Tue 19 Sep, 2017 6:28 pm

Robbie 'NFL' Farah as hooker/coach ? :mrgreen:

Telltails
Member
Member
Posts: 2759
Joined: Fri 18 Apr, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by Telltails » Tue 19 Sep, 2017 6:30 pm

Back to the beach for Dessie. Actually think it will add some life back into the Bulldogs. Their fans will be rejoicing.

bathursttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2868
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by bathursttiger » Tue 19 Sep, 2017 6:38 pm

I just had a quick look at the Kennel, they are going crazy looks like they have won lotto.
Don't go there if bad language offends you.


Sco77y
Member
Member
Posts: 789
Joined: Fri 12 Jul, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by Sco77y » Tue 19 Sep, 2017 6:38 pm

Well our club has been through some dark times this season, but now things are really starting to look up :D Have fun Woodsy.

Earl
Member
Member
Posts: 2020
Joined: Sat 18 Feb, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Earl » Tue 19 Sep, 2017 6:40 pm

The drama will be over by the time he starts there next season or at least he hopes so.

Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 5175
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snake » Tue 19 Sep, 2017 6:44 pm

Apparently Des and his manager think he is owed $1million and it looks like lawyers at 10 paces ..as most know Des has the first $ he made ...

User avatar
Doc Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2313
Joined: Sun 30 Mar, 2014 9:53 pm

Post by Doc Tiger » Tue 19 Sep, 2017 6:59 pm

Hahahahaha........Woodsy.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29650
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Tue 19 Sep, 2017 7:04 pm

James Graham looks shattered...

He is a classy guy...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

User avatar
mike
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1733
Joined: Mon 28 Jun, 2010 8:32 pm
Location: Hornsby

Post by mike » Tue 19 Sep, 2017 7:53 pm

Does Shaaron know?
Western Suburbs supporter since 1960 | Balmain junior since 1967 | Wests Tigers supporter since 1999

Tigerdon
Member
Member
Posts: 4057
Joined: Mon 07 Apr, 2014 11:07 am
Location: Manly

Post by Tigerdon » Tue 19 Sep, 2017 7:58 pm

It is what it is, he's going to a stable club. Hopefully Klemmer walks in the fire sale.
in Ivan we distrust

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22673
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 19 Sep, 2017 8:01 pm

Woods is so dumb he would be totally oblivious to how dumb he looks ATM.

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5612
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Tue 19 Sep, 2017 8:12 pm

TBH getting rid of Des has probably made it a more stable club than if he stayed. The dogs don't stay down long.

Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 5550
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Fade To Black » Tue 19 Sep, 2017 9:10 pm

gallagher wrote:
Tue 19 Sep, 2017 8:12 pm
TBH getting rid of Des has probably made it a more stable club than if he stayed. The dogs don't stay down long.
Spot on. The Dogs will be a stronger club next year without Des being there, they had become stale under him.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22673
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 19 Sep, 2017 9:14 pm

Fade To Black wrote:
Tue 19 Sep, 2017 9:10 pm
gallagher wrote:
Tue 19 Sep, 2017 8:12 pm
TBH getting rid of Des has probably made it a more stable club than if he stayed. The dogs don't stay down long.
Spot on. The Dogs will be a stronger club next year without Des being there, they had become stale under him.
With the salary cap situation, i doubt it. Their roster looks average. If their cap clears up for 2019, they might be back if they enter the player market.

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5612
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Tue 19 Sep, 2017 9:24 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 19 Sep, 2017 9:14 pm
Fade To Black wrote:
Tue 19 Sep, 2017 9:10 pm
gallagher wrote:
Tue 19 Sep, 2017 8:12 pm
TBH getting rid of Des has probably made it a more stable club than if he stayed. The dogs don't stay down long.
Spot on. The Dogs will be a stronger club next year without Des being there, they had become stale under him.
With the salary cap situation, i doubt it. Their roster looks average. If their cap clears up for 2019, they might be back if they enter the player market.
A very underperforming squad this year but with a few new faces and a new coach I can see them going well.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22673
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 19 Sep, 2017 9:30 pm

gallagher wrote:
Tue 19 Sep, 2017 9:24 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 19 Sep, 2017 9:14 pm
Fade To Black wrote:
Tue 19 Sep, 2017 9:10 pm
gallagher wrote:
Tue 19 Sep, 2017 8:12 pm
TBH getting rid of Des has probably made it a more stable club than if he stayed. The dogs don't stay down long.
Spot on. The Dogs will be a stronger club next year without Des being there, they had become stale under him.
With the salary cap situation, i doubt it. Their roster looks average. If their cap clears up for 2019, they might be back if they enter the player market.
A very underperforming squad this year but with a few new faces and a new coach I can see them going well.
I don't see Woods turning them around. The new coach will have a tough task with no established halfback or hooker, an average fullback, and an ageing pair of twins in the outside backs. And some complain about our spine.

Post Reply