Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 46 times

Re: Another Moses headline

Unread post by Telltails » Tue 26 Sep, 2017 7:23 am

Geo. wrote:
Tue 26 Sep, 2017 6:04 am
Telltails wrote:
Tue 26 Sep, 2017 12:04 am
It seems Mitchy is still given way too much attention by WTs supporters. Media doing what it does best - flogging a dead horse when not much else is happening.

Oh i don't know there is such a thing as an NRL Grand Final they could write about....something Mitchell and his great mates at Parra will never play in...
True - but when you are not associated with either of those teams there is a limit to the amount of interest, and there are a whole lot of Sydney fans to engage. Moses certainly has a way of generating a level of interest that other players dont other wise pretty sure they wouldn't keep writing about him, especially during GF week.

Fade To Black
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 62 times

Unread post by Fade To Black » Tue 26 Sep, 2017 11:26 am

Telltails wrote:
Tue 26 Sep, 2017 7:23 am
Geo. wrote:
Tue 26 Sep, 2017 6:04 am
Telltails wrote:
Tue 26 Sep, 2017 12:04 am
It seems Mitchy is still given way too much attention by WTs supporters. Media doing what it does best - flogging a dead horse when not much else is happening.

Oh i don't know there is such a thing as an NRL Grand Final they could write about....something Mitchell and his great mates at Parra will never play in...
True - but when you are not associated with either of those teams there is a limit to the amount of interest, and there are a whole lot of Sydney fans to engage. Moses certainly has a way of generating a level of interest that other players dont other wise pretty sure they wouldn't keep writing about him, especially during GF week.
You would think they would at least write about someone who played well during the finals series, not some bloke who missed crucial tackles, missed crucial kicks at goal, kicked the ball dead numerous times to gift the opposition 7-tackle sets etc.
Or perhaps ask for Mitchy's explanation for yelling abuse at a teammate who was playing on a busted leg (Nofoaluma), when he himself was playing like crud and generally just tanking?

greatodensraven
Been liked: 23 times

Unread post by greatodensraven » Tue 26 Sep, 2017 11:41 am

I'm sure everyone agrees, when I see articles like this it makes me even more grateful that Moses is no longer at our club. I'd much rather blokes like Twal, the Huth, ET, Tui, etc. who do their talking on the field & always put in 100%.

Can't wait until our next game v Eels when Suli runs over the top of him.

oldprop
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 12 times

Unread post by oldprop » Tue 26 Sep, 2017 1:51 pm

It was shocking to watch his performance in those last two games for us. He put in a sub standard effort and claimed a mental health problem so the coach would grant him a release. No amount of spin can change what we all saw.
Need more props.

NT Tiger
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 39 times

Unread post by NT Tiger » Tue 26 Sep, 2017 4:03 pm

Good riddance. Slimy, like his chosen club.
"Quality Stupidity"

kh_canada
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 7 times

Unread post by kh_canada » Tue 26 Sep, 2017 8:13 pm

Why hasn't there been any articles bout how "suspicious" it was that Moses suddenly started performing from the get go at the Eels? Because it sure seems like he was purposely tanking for us.

greatodensraven
Been liked: 23 times

Unread post by greatodensraven » Tue 26 Sep, 2017 9:48 pm

kh_canada wrote:
Tue 26 Sep, 2017 8:13 pm
Why hasn't there been any articles bout how "suspicious" it was that Moses suddenly started performing from the get go at the Eels? Because it sure seems like he was purposely tanking for us.
It's got me stumped. Thing is though he hasn't performed at Parra, not with any consistency anyway. Why the media love him so much is anyone's guess.

Byron Bay Fan
Has liked: 53 times
Been liked: 52 times

Unread post by Byron Bay Fan » Tue 26 Sep, 2017 9:55 pm

greatodensraven wrote:
Tue 26 Sep, 2017 9:48 pm
kh_canada wrote:
It's got me stumped. Thing is though he hasn't performed at Parra, not with any consistency anyway. Why the media love him so much is anyone's guess.
I think he has performed okay at Parra. The tackles he completely missed even if had read them on time he would probably have got run over or bumped off anyway, so no real difference on the scoreboard. He has been chosen in spite of his weaknesses so they must think that overall he is worth it. My mate never complains about him.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Chevy
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Chevy » Wed 27 Sep, 2017 1:38 am

Moses blames everyone else for his shortcomings and until he can admit that he has faults in his game he will never develop into a top liner,rather he will always be a player with question marks hanging over him.

Mac

Unread post by Mac » Wed 27 Sep, 2017 10:05 am

Moses is a footballer but he has waived the right to ever be called a "professional" footballer.

Fade To Black
Been liked: 62 times

Unread post by Fade To Black » Wed 27 Sep, 2017 11:18 am

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Tue 26 Sep, 2017 9:55 pm
greatodensraven wrote:
Tue 26 Sep, 2017 9:48 pm
kh_canada wrote:
I think he has performed okay at Parra. The tackles he completely missed even if had read them on time he would probably have got run over or bumped off anyway, so no real difference on the scoreboard. He has been chosen in spite of his weaknesses so they must think that overall he is worth it. My mate never complains about him.
If your mate is a Parra supporter he hasn't had much to complain about at all this season- they finished top 4. So Moses has had a cushy introduction to the Eels this season. Will be funny to watch the Eels fans bring out the knives for Mitch when the Eels start to slide down the ladder in seasons to come, they will be baying for his blood and wanting to gut the slimy little parasite. They will turn on him real quick don't you worry.
Just wondering if his "mental issues" will surface again when that day comes. In all likelihood yes they will.

Bee-Em
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 6 times

Unread post by Bee-Em » Wed 27 Sep, 2017 1:38 pm

Let's hope the people that matter took notice of his behavior and he never represents the Blues or the Green and Gold.

I'm sure Sterlo made comment not that long ago regarding his carry on and was not impressed.

He's left a bad smell that will linger forever..

dazza65
Been liked: 20 times

Unread post by dazza65 » Wed 27 Sep, 2017 9:06 pm

jirskyr wrote:
Mon 25 Sep, 2017 11:16 pm
dazza65 wrote:
Mon 25 Sep, 2017 8:14 pm
He’s dead to me.
Don’t read any story associated with the grub..... zero interest :evil:
What about forum threads? :D
LOL fair enough
No more forum threads either......from now.......now.... :shock:
----------------------------------------------
Tigers?!? - Driven mad since - 1969-201?

Spud Murphy
Has liked: 138 times
Been liked: 89 times

Unread post by Spud Murphy » Wed 27 Sep, 2017 9:26 pm

Bee-Em wrote:
Wed 27 Sep, 2017 1:38 pm
Let's hope the people that matter took notice of his behavior and he never represents the Blues or the Green and Gold.

I'm sure Sterlo made comment not that long ago regarding his carry on and was not impressed.

He's left a bad smell that will linger forever..
Yes he did, however it didn't take him long to forget all that. He was one of the most vocal in singing his praises in the lead up to and during the finals.

Byron Bay Fan
Has liked: 53 times
Been liked: 52 times

Unread post by Byron Bay Fan » Wed 27 Sep, 2017 10:26 pm

When Mitch's stats came out for those last WT games they reminded me of the greyhounds at Wentworth Park when some dogs never left the starting box - they also ran zero metres. I think we used to get our money back in those instances.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

goldcoast tiger
Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 67 times

Unread post by goldcoast tiger » Thu 28 Sep, 2017 9:15 am

dazza65 wrote:
Mon 25 Sep, 2017 8:14 pm
He’s dead to me.
Don’t read any story associated with the grub..... zero interest :evil:
Well someone must have hacked into your access details then.
It's either that, or you've just contributed to a story about Moses.

.......I just realised that this is a wasted post, as you won't read it........ :lol:

Cultured Bogan
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 158 times

Unread post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 28 Sep, 2017 10:36 am

As mentioned already, Moses will get found out when Parra hit a rough patch. He is not a leader on, or off, the paddock and they (the Parra fans,) will get the knives out for him quick smart.
I swing like hell but know full well that I won't win the fight, but big man I'm the beta male that's gonna ruin your night...

Fuerza en la adversidad.

Return to “National Rugby League”