NRL and other Australian Rugby League Discussion
jirskyr
Has liked: 123 times
Been liked: 133 times

Re: Kent on Hayne

Unread post by jirskyr » Thu 07 Dec, 2017 3:32 pm

diedpretty wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 3:20 pm
Everything you have written is as you have previously said " subjective".
No argument, most things on this forum are subjective.

Point being there are two hypotheses for why Hayne is reportedly on less money at Parramatta next year. One of those is a conspiracy theory involving multiple agencies, the other is about an unpredictable douchebag continuing to be an unpredictable douchebag.

bp tiger
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 11 times

Unread post by bp tiger » Thu 07 Dec, 2017 3:42 pm

if all on here believes hayne signed for $500,000 then santa claus is real, me thinks the EELS maybe up to there old tricks.

happy tiger
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 75 times

Unread post by happy tiger » Thu 07 Dec, 2017 4:39 pm

bp tiger wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 3:42 pm
if all on here believes hayne signed for $500,000 then santa claus is real, me thinks the EELS maybe up to there old tricks.
What ?? :?

N N No Santa :cry: :bawling

Who is going to deliver Taumalolo and Gillett to Ivan on Xmas Day now ??

Russell
Has liked: 77 times
Been liked: 124 times

Unread post by Russell » Thu 07 Dec, 2017 5:52 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 1:17 pm
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 1:10 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 9:40 am
innsaneink wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 9:15 am

Sorry hap...youre wrong again.
He is a marquee signing wether you like him or not...youre letting your personal feelings cloud your judgement again
Can you give me a list of your Marquee players Ink

He doesn't fit my list in any way , shape or form

Marquee for me would be your Thurston's , Cronk's ,Smith's , Taumalolo's ,Boyd's etc

I reckon there aren't even 16 Marquee players in the comp to be honest

I wouldn't even class a Tedesco as a marquee signing , so throwing Hayne in is preposterous to put it mildly
Who’s ours ??
Gareth Ellis / Robbie Farah aren't we still paying them :D
Short answer is - NO

diedpretty
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 29 times

Unread post by diedpretty » Thu 07 Dec, 2017 6:42 pm

jirskyr wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 3:32 pm
diedpretty wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 3:20 pm
Everything you have written is as you have previously said " subjective".
No argument, most things on this forum are subjective.

Point being there are two hypotheses for why Hayne is reportedly on less money at Parramatta next year. One of those is a conspiracy theory involving multiple agencies, the other is about an unpredictable douchebag continuing to be an unpredictable douchebag.
There is a third option - an unpredictable douche bag being involved with an equally douche bag club in cahoots with a corrupt administration - oh wait thats a conspiracy theory. I guess we will never know like most things involving the NRL.

Munk
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 21 times

Unread post by Munk » Thu 07 Dec, 2017 7:03 pm

tigerap wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 8:39 am
Fade To Black wrote:
Thu 07 Dec, 2017 7:26 am
As much as I abhorred everything about Super League back in 1996 I would be quite happy to see a breakaway league formed nowadays to shove it up the current NRL and its' inequity. Let the Roosters, Broncos, Sharks, Eels and Storm out-rort each other every year in the NRL and the rest of the clubs can legitimately fight it out for a premiership in a new breakaway league. Would be a much more even and interesting competition IMO.
That would be interesting....what irritates me is the Coaches of these rorting teams are made out to be super coaches, when the reality is they are super cheats....even Nathan Brown would win a premiership if he had the talents of any of the rorting clubs....I'd like to see how Bellamy, Robinson go with a team of nobodies.
Yep we saw how Bellyache went when he coached NSW.
In a word, useless.

Has liked: 440 times
Been liked: 121 times

Unread post by 851 » Sat 09 Dec, 2017 2:57 pm

I think now the NRL are doing nothing to clear up the Hayne deal, even after Kent has tried to expose the whole rort, leaves us in a good position.
When Nathan Cleary comes off contract, Penrith might offer $1.2 million a year ( Like Hayne was on), and we offer $500k (like Hayne is going to be on), Nathan says he wants to play with his father and is willing to take less (just like Hayne is doing to be with his daughter).
End result is the league can't do nothing about it, they have set a dangerous precedent now, the smart clubs will be all over it, we have a great chance to cash in on it as well.
Go hard or go home

Return to “National Rugby League”