Discussion Area for Womens Rugby League

NRL and other Australian Rugby League Discussion
innsaneink

Re: Discussion Area for Womens Rugby League

Post by innsaneink » Sat 08 Sep, 2018 5:01 pm

Its good for the game...the Origin at NSO a few months back was awesome, I coaught a bit of todays game...it wasnt bad and if women wanna play they should be afforded the opportunity

momo&medo

Post by momo&medo » Sat 08 Sep, 2018 5:16 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Sat 08 Sep, 2018 5:01 pm
Its good for the game...the Origin at NSO a few months back was awesome, I coaught a bit of todays game...it wasnt bad and if women wanna play they should be afforded the opportunity
No argument about that.
Just my read on the concept.
But yes by all means not saying we should not allow women the right to play the game.
Just can’t watch it.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 08 Sep, 2018 5:26 pm

momo&medo wrote:
Sat 08 Sep, 2018 5:16 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Sat 08 Sep, 2018 5:01 pm
No argument about that.
Just my read on the concept.
But yes by all means not saying we should not allow women the right to play the game.
Just can’t watch it.
Fair enough

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Sun 09 Sep, 2018 2:54 pm

what I like about the women's game is that is it usually only 2 players involved in a tackle, so less messy, dangerous and is quicker
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)