NRL and other Australian Rugby League Discussion
Cultured Bogan

Re: Auburn Warriors to fold due to failed Mehajer sponsorship

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 17 Apr, 2018 4:23 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Tue 17 Apr, 2018 3:52 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Tue 17 Apr, 2018 3:48 pm
The guy holds sway over his daughters voting, so you ask him if he is a rapist. Straightforward logic there Bryon.

For the record if I were him, I would have wanted to have knocked your head off your shoulders too.
Not in Labor Party rules does he hold sway over her voting. How sick was he.
Yes, clearly a rapist.
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Tue 17 Apr, 2018 5:19 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Tue 17 Apr, 2018 4:23 pm
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Cultured Bogan wrote:
The guy holds sway over his daughters voting, so you ask him if he is a rapist. Straightforward logic there Bryon.

For the record if I were him, I would have wanted to have knocked your head off your shoulders too.
Yes, clearly a rapist.
As far as I was concerned he was part of the way there already - the psychological red line had been crossed
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 17 Apr, 2018 5:29 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Tue 17 Apr, 2018 5:19 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Tue 17 Apr, 2018 4:23 pm
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Cultured Bogan wrote:

Yes, clearly a rapist.
As far as I was concerned he was part of the way there already - the psychological red line had been crossed
Yes of course it was Dr. Bucket Bong
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Tue 17 Apr, 2018 5:30 pm

Nelson wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 4:26 pm
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 4:11 pm
colmcd wrote:
Mon 16 Apr, 2018 11:02 am
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Sat 14 Apr, 2018 4:45 pm

About 30 years ago I heard about funny goings on about awarding of contracts. The Labor aldermen on Council at the time were dopes but were only in the minority. The ethnic reps did not do any favours for the area. It was all you scratch my back....
To add to this, the Labor guys were semi hopeless. The Liberal's were totally hopeless and the local "ethnic" councillors were basically real estate agents wanting to make the big money. I have seen good councillors, both Labor and Liberal and Independent. But man there are some bad ones out there.
I was a candidate for election there decades ago but due to corruption in the Labor Party I was sabotaged. But got plenty of first preference votes due to public speaking that I was not supposed to get.
Yes, yes of course everybody had to resort to corruption to stop you from being elected such is your enormous charisma and intellect...
I was forced to run in the ward on other side of the electorate where I was totally unheard and second last on the ticket rather then being first on the ticket in the ward where I was well known, ,Dead people were arising out of Rookwood to vote against me in the Labor Party. It was the same time of the Peter Baldwin bashing that was involved in Tiger's territory I think. Remember that Balmain Welding works story
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 17 Apr, 2018 5:31 pm

This was Byrons promo pic:

GoldXR50Leroy

Post by GoldXR50Leroy » Tue 17 Apr, 2018 7:34 pm

Unfortunately some lunatics have hijacked the Original topic, as a fan of a former Regional club that folded some years ago I am very sympathetic to people who lose their club.
The side that I followed won 5 Group 10 Premierships in 10 years but failed to build on that success and took it for granted before things went belly up, since then there have been other Group 10 clubs that have been on the brink but were granted concessions my old club wasn't.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 17 Apr, 2018 7:49 pm

GoldXR50Leroy wrote:
Tue 17 Apr, 2018 7:34 pm
Unfortunately some lunatics have hijacked the Original topic, as a fan of a former Regional club that folded some years ago I am very sympathetic to people who lose their club.
The side that I followed won 5 Group 10 Premierships in 10 years but failed to build on that success and took it for granted before things went belly up, since then there have been other Group 10 clubs that have been on the brink but were granted concessions my old club wasn't.
A lunatic, don't lump me in with that psycho.

While it's sad to see an old club go belly up, can't help but wonder what they would expect getting in bed with Mehajer.

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Tue 17 Apr, 2018 8:33 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Tue 17 Apr, 2018 7:49 pm
GoldXR50Leroy wrote:
Tue 17 Apr, 2018 7:34 pm
A lunatic, don't lump me in with that psycho.

While it's sad to see an old club go belly up, can't help but wonder what they would expect getting in bed with Mehajer.
I imagine clubs folding is due to falling rugby league being played in schools, especially the demographics have changed enormously in the past 4 years. I cant recall seeing any RL being played at all the schools have visited in past 25 years, It has all been round ball.

You can't blame amateur clubs who rely on someone dishing it out who happens to be unethical. Nathan Tinkler was good till it was over, At least Mehajer made an effort of generosity till the wheels fell off and it was not poker machine money.

Now CB, Easter is over when that rebel was denied thrice by his followers.