Inside story on how Tedesco nearly signed with Bulldogs

NRL and other Australian Rugby League Discussion
Cultured Bogan

Re: Inside story on how Tedesco nearly signed with Bulldogs

Post by Cultured Bogan » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 6:23 pm

NT Tiger wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 3:43 pm
He's going bald. He's going to look funny with the scraggly mop all around and bald as a badger on top.
The rate he's going he'll look like Devin Townsend in his Strapping Young Lad days.
Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest!

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Earl

Post by Earl » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 6:40 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 1:43 pm
Its Woods who still burns me. The most pathetic excuse of a captain i have ever seen. His mind was made up at least a year before, which as why he refused to ever endorse the club publicly. Then goes on TV and throws the club under the bus. What sort of captain is that. He's scum, and the door should be permanantly shut on him if he ever thinks about returning.
I still can't get over a captain trying to get our marquee players to sign with another club. I can't stand the guy. I think though the Turd is just as bad. He was right in it trying to screw us over as much as possible.

I honestly view them as bad people. Yeah they might be young but at their age you'd think they would have some integrity or some family around them to try and guide them in relation to how to act as a man.

tiger05premier

Post by tiger05premier » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 6:49 pm

Earl wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 6:40 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 1:43 pm
Its Woods who still burns me. The most pathetic excuse of a captain i have ever seen. His mind was made up at least a year before, which as why he refused to ever endorse the club publicly. Then goes on TV and throws the club under the bus. What sort of captain is that. He's scum, and the door should be permanantly shut on him if he ever thinks about returning.
I still can't get over a captain trying to get our marquee players to sign with another club. I can't stand the guy. I think though the Turd is just as bad. He was right in it trying to screw us over as much as possible.

I honestly view them as bad people. Yeah they might be young but at their age you'd think they would have some integrity or some family around them to try and guide them in relation to how to act as a man.
Obviously they don't have anyone at all around them that's decent

momo&medo

Post by momo&medo » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 7:10 pm

The 3 are gone!
No matter how well or badly things tour out for them ...... We are better for it in both short and long term.

marzie

Post by marzie » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 7:36 pm

Good riddance stoked theyre all gone

Hope they all fail miserably

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 7:51 pm

clontarfkid wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 4:28 pm
The saga is well behind us now,though losing 3 players of that calibre will always impact long term.
Having sad that,there are a couple of issues that gnaw me in defying common decency..
1)As late as April last year they were still saying they were uncommitted/considering options vs WT when in fact they were all fully committed to moving on.They did this in the knowledge that every week that went by was going to negatively impact WT..the club that nurtured them,developed them ,and paid them through their respective season ending injuries over the years.It was almost as though they were deliberately being vindictive knowing their unwillingness to commit was going to hurt WT
2)The "captains"(I use that term loosely)attitude towards the club in attempting to take the other "stars"with him was just a total disgrace,and a smear on his supposed leadership and character.Appreciate hes not the sharpest tool in the shed and I Moses was probably pulling his strings,but ..words defy me..Id never have him back with the knowledge of these actions and his lack of integrity.A grub of the highest order,surpassed only by....
3)The performance of M Moses in his final matches with WT...let the coach down,his team mates down and the fans down and simply couldn't give a rats about anyone but himself and his own agenda.
4)The role Benny Elias played in the M Moses saga demonstrated conclusively that WT was very low on his list of priorities
Its professional sport Kiddies, , the same things happen throughout the sporting world everywhere.
Contracts are agreed to, and for dozens of reasons, there's denials about them by players and\or Managers, along with all sorts of clandestine meetings.
If you think that the same thing happens in probably every club in the Nrl , and any other sport you like to name(maybe not Synchronous Swimming)LOL, Then its a bit nieve,

Clubs, Coaches , Players and Managers , will (mostly) all lie and cheat when it suits them.
I used the word "mostly" because by the law of averages, there must be some , somewhere on this planet that wont,
but dont hold your breath hoping to meet one.

Cairnstigers

Post by Cairnstigers » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 8:01 pm

Woods is a Dog
Tedesco is a cock
And Moses is just slimy
That says it all
They certainly joined the teams that suit them best

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 8:04 pm

willow wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 4:09 pm
Yossarian wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 2:15 pm
My takeaways from this article:

Tedesco had zero interest in re-signing but apparently never told the club that until fairly late on.

Dib and I Moses conduct their business in a way that reflects poorly on them and their clients. Why the late night visit etc

Dib clearly didn't rate M Moses!
Those three strung the club along unnecessarily which is what really annoyed me. The way they all ignored the deadline imposed said it all.
I think he may of if all 4 could of stayed together

That was never going to happen

Ancient History , we have all moved on and if Rd 1 is any indication we have made the right call

Still remember getting blasted out of the sky in 2016 when mentioning starting over with a forward based side and letting all four go

basketcase

Post by basketcase » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 8:17 pm

In forming opinions of these players never underestimate the role their manager played.
He is the true grub.
Anyway look at what the club has done with the money saved, 2 front rowers for one seems like a good deal, together with the other recruits.

Now let's just move on,

hugh1954

Post by hugh1954 » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 8:21 pm

At least we don't have to see the big Oaf at the after game press conferences pretending he cared about the club, although i have to admit he did not tank it like moses at the end

Pawsandclaws

Post by Pawsandclaws » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 8:22 pm

Cairnstigers wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 8:01 pm
Woods is a Dog
Tedesco is a cock
And Moses is just slimy
That says it all
Tedesco and that incident with his Italian team mate says it all really.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 8:26 pm

Heard him interviewed on BSB. That voice....Glad it’s not representing our club anymore. Say what you like about Lewrence, but it was refreshing listening to player that sounds intelligent at our press conference for a change.

bathursttiger

Post by bathursttiger » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 8:27 pm

Yossarian wrote:

Tedesco had zero interest in re-signing but apparently never told the club that until fairly late on.

Dib and I Moses conduct their business in a way that reflects poorly on them and their clients. Why the late night visit etc

A friend at work sister works for the Rorters, and he told me that Ted had signed even before Ivan gave them a deadline.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 8:29 pm

bathursttiger wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 8:27 pm
Yossarian wrote:

A friend at work sister works for the Rorters, and he told me that Ted had signed even before Ivan gave them a deadline.
The deadline was the most ridiculous thing ever. They were already gone and had been for weeks. They were already gone when Cleary pulled Moses’ contract, to prioritise them weeks before that. It should never be forgotten what an absolute farce the whole thing became.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 9:59 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 7:51 pm
clontarfkid wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 4:28 pm
The saga is well behind us now,though losing 3 players of that calibre will always impact long term.
Having sad that,there are a couple of issues that gnaw me in defying common decency..
1)As late as April last year they were still saying they were uncommitted/considering options vs WT when in fact they were all fully committed to moving on.They did this in the knowledge that every week that went by was going to negatively impact WT..the club that nurtured them,developed them ,and paid them through their respective season ending injuries over the years.It was almost as though they were deliberately being vindictive knowing their unwillingness to commit was going to hurt WT
2)The "captains"(I use that term loosely)attitude towards the club in attempting to take the other "stars"with him was just a total disgrace,and a smear on his supposed leadership and character.Appreciate hes not the sharpest tool in the shed and I Moses was probably pulling his strings,but ..words defy me..Id never have him back with the knowledge of these actions and his lack of integrity.A grub of the highest order,surpassed only by....
3)The performance of M Moses in his final matches with WT...let the coach down,his team mates down and the fans down and simply couldn't give a rats about anyone but himself and his own agenda.
4)The role Benny Elias played in the M Moses saga demonstrated conclusively that WT was very low on his list of priorities
Its professional sport Kiddies, , the same things happen throughout the sporting world everywhere.
Contracts are agreed to, and for dozens of reasons, there's denials about them by players and\or Managers, along with all sorts of clandestine meetings.
If you think that the same thing happens in probably every club in the Nrl , and any other sport you like to name(maybe not Synchronous Swimming)LOL, Then its a bit nieve,

Clubs, Coaches , Players and Managers , will (mostly) all lie and cheat when it suits them.
I used the word "mostly" because by the law of averages, there must be some , somewhere on this planet that wont,
but dont hold your breath hoping to meet one.
It is called integrity amongst other things, you either have it or you don't and only those with it can be called "professional". It is one thing to be evasive or non-committal, another altogether to bald faced lie.

Using a condescending term such as "Kiddies" is also an unbecoming downward step from you.

Earl

Post by Earl » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 10:05 pm

Pawsandclaws wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 8:22 pm
Cairnstigers wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 8:01 pm
Woods is a Dog
Tedesco is a cock
And Moses is just slimy
That says it all
Tedesco and that incident with his Italian team mate says it all really.
Yep. Complete scum.

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 10:18 pm

It is what it is you know.

Furious1

Post by Furious1 » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 10:45 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 8:29 pm
bathursttiger wrote:
Wed 14 Mar, 2018 8:27 pm
Yossarian wrote:

The deadline was the most ridiculous thing ever. They were already gone and had been for weeks. They were already gone when Cleary pulled Moses’ contract, to prioritise them weeks before that. It should never be forgotten what an absolute farce the whole thing became.
The deadline was needed because the club needed some high ground. Everyone knew they had signed or given intentions of going elsewhere. Unfortunately they didn’t have the guts to make it public, so the club basically forced their hand and in the process finally took control of our own destiny again.

Don’t forget when Woods had coffee with the Dogs, but he was just catching up with mates 😂