Moses ready to rebound for the Eels

NRL and other Australian Rugby League Discussion
jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Re: Moses ready to rebound for the Eels

Post by jadtiger » Fri 06 Apr, 2018 7:30 am

The longer he keeps up his dummy spits the less respected he will become at the parra slugs by both the players and supporters.Hopefully the wimp keeps it going, eventually everyone will see him for what we know he is

fibrodreaming

Post by fibrodreaming » Fri 06 Apr, 2018 7:40 am

tigerap wrote:
Thu 05 Apr, 2018 11:06 pm
will1999 wrote:
Thu 05 Apr, 2018 9:10 pm
he says um more than Woods
Watched tonight’s game Dogs v Raiders...how good (not) is Woods going this year... :roll
Wouldn't be surprised if Woods and Teddy miss SOO selection this year. Ironic really, they leave to go to better teams and lose their form.

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Fri 06 Apr, 2018 7:42 am

If Parra were serious they would put a media ban on Moses till he starts playing like a NRL no7.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Fri 06 Apr, 2018 7:50 am

Tigerdon wrote:
Fri 06 Apr, 2018 7:16 am
Chris wrote:
Fri 06 Apr, 2018 3:59 am
Geo. wrote:
Thu 05 Apr, 2018 11:07 pm
Yawn..

I declare a Moses Teddy and Aaron free zone...
I have put a ban on myself since they signed else where. I refuse to say their names or type them at all. Dirt bags, all 3 of them.
I refuse to say anything good about them, although I’m really enjoying seeing them fail and certain parts of there egos explode.
I’m more than happy to lay the boot for at least the rest of this year.
They deserve everything that they cop and more. They treated the club and it's fans with the utmost contempt, nothing less. That it was not only diehard WT supporters thinking poorly of them shows just how unprofessionally they acted.

Good riddance.

Pawsandclaws

Post by Pawsandclaws » Fri 06 Apr, 2018 8:18 am

Moses is fast becoming the Derryn Hinch of rugby league.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Fri 06 Apr, 2018 8:38 am

formerguest wrote:
Fri 06 Apr, 2018 7:50 am
Tigerdon wrote:
Chris wrote:
Geo. wrote:
Thu 05 Apr, 2018 11:07 pm
Yawn..

I declare a Moses Teddy and Aaron free zone...
I have put a ban on myself since they signed else where. I refuse to say their names or type them at all. Dirt bags, all 3 of them.
I refuse to say anything good about them, although I’m really enjoying seeing them fail and certain parts of there egos explode.
They deserve everything that they cop and more. They treated the club and it's fans with the utmost contempt, nothing less. That it was not only diehard WT supporters thinking poorly of them shows just how unprofessionally they acted.

Good riddance.
Of course.. but do we have to read about it on our forum every time one of them farts..there is something to be said about gloating a little too much...way to much jilted lovers

Time to focus on Wests Tigers 2018 and the great things happening with our players now and into the future IMO...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

momo&medo

Post by momo&medo » Fri 06 Apr, 2018 8:49 am

TigerTiger wrote:
Thu 05 Apr, 2018 11:56 pm
I couldn't believe how Moses could swear and use the 'c' word on national television, and it not be such a big deal.
He can act like a spoiled brat all he wants, that's Eels problem now thankfully, but it amazes me how times have changed with the tv stations.

I was glad to see Raiders win tonight, good on them for picking themselves up. Eels, well, I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel for them.

If the last ten years has taught us anything in footy, it should be that you don't pick a team of individuals (ala NSW), you pick a team of team players who will put the team first.

Anyway, see you in three or four weeks Moses when we get to play you again. If Moses stays fit and plays in that game, I'm confident we will beat them again.
It’s because he’s Media’s Love Child.

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Fri 06 Apr, 2018 9:16 am

momo&medo wrote:
Fri 06 Apr, 2018 8:49 am
TigerTiger wrote:
I couldn't believe how Moses could swear and use the 'c' word on national television, and it not be such a big deal.
He can act like a spoiled brat all he wants, that's Eels problem now thankfully, but it amazes me how times have changed with the tv stations.

I was glad to see Raiders win tonight, good on them for picking themselves up. Eels, well, I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel for them.

If the last ten years has taught us anything in footy, it should be that you don't pick a team of individuals (ala NSW), you pick a team of team players who will put the team first.

Anyway, see you in three or four weeks Moses when we get to play you again. If Moses stays fit and plays in that game, I'm confident we will beat them again.
The old guy I mentioned earlier today buying all them footie socks reckons he will be gone for sure - one would think there would have been apologies from Fox for letting it being broadcast.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Fri 06 Apr, 2018 9:17 am

Geo. wrote:
Fri 06 Apr, 2018 8:38 am
formerguest wrote:
Tigerdon wrote:
Chris wrote:

Good riddance.
Of course.. but do we have to read about it on our forum every time one of them farts..there is something to be said about gloating a little too much...way to much jilted lovers

Time to focus on Wests Tigers 2018 and the great things happening with our players now and into the future IMO...
No Geo, we don't have to read about it. We can avoid reading about it by not opening threads where it is likely. There are plenty of threads I don't open.
In the mean time I'm going to continue bagging the 3 Am-egos as often as the opportunity arises. It's the icing on the cake that we have paid for for the last few years. Go Tigers
"Quality Stupidity"

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Fri 06 Apr, 2018 9:29 am

NT Tiger wrote:
Fri 06 Apr, 2018 9:17 am
Geo. wrote:
formerguest wrote:
Tigerdon wrote:

Good riddance.

No Geo, we don't have to read about it. We can avoid reading about it by not opening threads where it is likely. There are plenty of threads I don't open.
In the mean time I'm going to continue bagging the 3 Am-egos as often as the opportunity arises. It's the icing on the cake that we have paid for for the last few years. Go Tigers
Unfortunately being a mod I have to open them...wouldn't like to end up like the kennel now...

These 3 could lend it's way to that..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

Nelson

Post by Nelson » Fri 06 Apr, 2018 9:37 am

Geo. wrote:
Fri 06 Apr, 2018 9:29 am
NT Tiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:
formerguest wrote:

Good riddance.

Unfortunately being a mod I have to open them...wouldn't like to end up like the kennel now...

Moses is a smarmy little pantomime villain, it's pretty hard to resist having a dig at him. He must have a PR consultant that tells him to be as unlikeable as humanly possible.

oldprop
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by oldprop » Fri 06 Apr, 2018 9:59 am

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Fri 06 Apr, 2018 6:22 am
Listen you so and soes, Mitch is a not too distant cousin of mine, but have never met him. My non-Lebo household love him kicking goals because he is handsome. I had concussion for 2 weeks when a school boy player from tackling so I don't mind him missing the big boys.
Moses is not half as pretty as Packer.
Need more props.

Tacky

Post by Tacky » Fri 06 Apr, 2018 10:23 am

Geo. wrote:
NT Tiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:
formerguest wrote:

Good riddance.

Speaking of the Kennel, they've all turned on Woods over there.
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer. Ken Y.

bathursttiger

Post by bathursttiger » Fri 06 Apr, 2018 10:29 am

Tacky wrote:
Fri 06 Apr, 2018 10:23 am
Geo. wrote:
NT Tiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:

Speaking of the Kennel, they've all turned on Woods over there.
I spent a bit of time on The Kennel last night funny how they tear into the club at every turn.
Some were even calling for Des to come back, LOL
Love it.

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Fri 06 Apr, 2018 10:32 am

momo&medo wrote:
Fri 06 Apr, 2018 8:49 am
TigerTiger wrote:

And it's not even the first time he's sworn on live telly, he got in trouble for that NSW Juniors game as well, same one where Lodge wrote bad things on his wrist guard?

Spud Murphy

Post by Spud Murphy » Fri 06 Apr, 2018 12:28 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Fri 06 Apr, 2018 6:22 am
Listen you so and soes, Mitch is a not too distant cousin of mine, but have never met him. My non-Lebo household love him kicking goals because he is handsome. I had concussion for 2 weeks when a school boy player from tackling so I don't mind him missing the big boys.
You sure you stil don’t have concussion cause I didn’t understand a word of that! Or perhaps I have concussion :lol:

Russell

Post by Russell » Fri 06 Apr, 2018 12:56 pm

Geo. wrote:
formerguest wrote:
Tigerdon wrote:
Chris wrote:

Good riddance.

x2

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Fri 06 Apr, 2018 1:09 pm

when Mitch is coming on the field the TV station may have to give a Foul Language warning or when the ball is in the vicinity of Moses they press mute button. Not many can boast of having those words being sprayed loud and clear on national TV on their resumé
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)