Forum Suppoter

Re: TEDDY NOT FITTING IN

Post by formerguest » Mon 09 Apr, 2018 8:38 pm

Disguised swearing all of them.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 09 Apr, 2018 8:46 pm

hammertime wrote:
Mon 09 Apr, 2018 11:21 am
Would happily take him back once his ego get a reality check (at a discount of course). Look at how Benji matured after a few years away from the Tigers.
Yeah, nah...

Don't try to tell me awesome power can corrupt a person, you haven't enough to know what it's like; you're only angry because you wish you were in my position, you nod your head because you know that I'm right.

Fuerza en la adversidad.

Tigerdon

Post by Tigerdon » Mon 09 Apr, 2018 8:55 pm

bathursttiger wrote:
Mon 09 Apr, 2018 8:28 pm
From NRL.com

The 27-year-old grew frustrated by inconsistency and off-field distractions at his old club and departed in emotional circumstances after 146 games at the end of last season.

Woods' statistics are down in both attack and defence compared to his 2017 numbers but he's not concerned.

''It's a part of footy,'' Woods said.

''I don't read into it. I used to be a bloke watching all the TV shows but in the last 18 months they haven't been too nice.

''Everyone's got their own opinion, each team plays differently. I don't really care what people say to be honest. People get paid for opinions [but] the game is different to when they played.

''I'm still finding my way at the club and need to find it a lot quicker. I've tried to fit in and learn how to play. The way everyone plays it's hard to adapt straight away.

''People think it's going to happen straight away but we've got to build. I've still got a lot of improvement, it's going to be a week-to-week thing.'''
''It's only five rounds in. If you string a couple of wins together it boosts everyone with confidence.''
Fitting in? Building? Week to week ? Finding my way?
Does Woods think he's the organiser of the team? He's just a front rower. All you have to do is pick up the ball and run. Then when you don't have the ball you tackle the oppositions big guy.
Packerlino did it from round one.
Ivan "Billy Beane from Moneyball" Cleary!
It's the Ivan of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight...

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 09 Apr, 2018 9:05 pm

Tigerdon wrote:
Mon 09 Apr, 2018 8:55 pm
bathursttiger wrote:
From NRL.com

The 27-year-old grew frustrated by inconsistency and off-field distractions at his old club and departed in emotional circumstances after 146 games at the end of last season.

Woods' statistics are down in both attack and defence compared to his 2017 numbers but he's not concerned.

''I don't read into it. I used to be a bloke watching all the TV shows but in the last 18 months they haven't been too nice.

''Everyone's got their own opinion, each team plays differently. I don't really care what people say to be honest. People get paid for opinions [but] the game is different to when they played.

''I'm still finding my way at the club and need to find it a lot quicker. I've tried to fit in and learn how to play. The way everyone plays it's hard to adapt straight away.

''People think it's going to happen straight away but we've got to build. I've still got a lot of improvement, it's going to be a week-to-week thing.'''
''It's only five rounds in. If you string a couple of wins together it boosts everyone with confidence.''
Does Woods think he's the organiser of the team? He's just a front rower. All you have to do is pick up the ball and run. Then when you don't have the ball you tackle the oppositions big guy.
Square pegs in Round holes perhaps ??

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Mon 09 Apr, 2018 9:09 pm

Woods would be chewing about 800 wasps deep down.

I have watched him closely and never seen him as frustrated on the field.

Just doesn't look a happy footballer.

Oh well he made his bed with all the rubbish he carried on with last year. I think he still does like the Tigers but he poo'd on us from great height as captain. I don't feel sorry for him one bit. I hope he gets the wooden spoon.
Last edited by Eddie on Mon 09 Apr, 2018 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hammertime

Post by hammertime » Mon 09 Apr, 2018 9:12 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Mon 09 Apr, 2018 8:46 pm
hammertime wrote:
Mon 09 Apr, 2018 11:21 am
Would happily take him back once his ego get a reality check (at a discount of course). Look at how Benji matured after a few years away from the Tigers.
Yeah, nah...

Lol. Love a good Simpsons gif.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 09 Apr, 2018 9:14 pm

Woods jumped off what he thought was a sinking ship, only for that ship to stabilize and keep going on its merry way. Meanwhile he's watched it sail away while sitting in a life boat with no other ships in sight to rescue him.

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Mon 09 Apr, 2018 9:37 pm

Telltails

Post by Telltails » Mon 09 Apr, 2018 9:57 pm

Early days in this competition -I wouldnt be writing off anyone just yet.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Mon 09 Apr, 2018 11:18 pm

Tigerdon wrote:
Mon 09 Apr, 2018 8:55 pm
bathursttiger wrote:
From NRL.com

It is what it is, and ain't it good thus far.

MG1962

Post by MG1962 » Tue 10 Apr, 2018 12:38 am

Doc Tiger wrote:
Sun 08 Apr, 2018 8:19 pm
Don't care
This!

I wish every player the best for the future when they leave our club. But from that moment on they are someone elses problem

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Tue 10 Apr, 2018 5:44 am

Id say hes lost his Origin jumper...

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Tue 10 Apr, 2018 6:32 am

Here's one for young Balsa.
"Quality Stupidity"

kh_canada

Post by kh_canada » Tue 10 Apr, 2018 6:57 am

innsaneink wrote:
Tue 10 Apr, 2018 5:44 am
Id say hes lost his Origin jumper...
He definitely has a few contenders for his spot that are doing a lot better.
The Huth... the Huth... the Huth is on fire

hugh1954

Post by hugh1954 » Tue 10 Apr, 2018 7:17 am

Trouble is Sharon your team isn't capable of stringing a couple of wins together and dogs fans look straight at the coach and someone who takes a large chunk out of their salary cap first, so get ready for the firing squad. At your home club you could fly under the radar BUT now you are in foreign territory GOOD LUCK

MightyMaggy

Post by MightyMaggy » Tue 10 Apr, 2018 7:50 am

From NRL.com
Should be Titled "Wish I was still there"
Woods happy for former Tigers teammates
According to Aaron Woods:-
"I'm still finding my way at the club and need to find it a lot quicker. I've tried to fit in and learn how to play. The way everyone plays it's hard to adapt straight away."
But if you consider that the Tigers have so many new players, how come these players have found their way, learnt how to play and adapted in a short time?
Maybe the problem is Woods and the people running the team at the Dogs

AnnandaleTiger

Post by AnnandaleTiger » Tue 10 Apr, 2018 8:28 am

Teddy sticking the boot in about being at a professional club and something he wasn’t used to at the tigers. Teddy is a stain. Will never cheer for him in any context. I support qld but I hope turbo gets the nod.

hammertime

Post by hammertime » Tue 10 Apr, 2018 9:23 am

AnnandaleTiger wrote:
Tue 10 Apr, 2018 8:28 am
Teddy sticking the boot in about being at a professional club and something he wasn’t used to at the tigers. Teddy is a stain. Will never cheer for him in any context. I support qld but I hope turbo gets the nod.
Where was that?