AfricanAnimal

Re: Parra 0-6

Post by AfricanAnimal » Fri 20 Apr, 2018 11:56 am

The parra turds.
I say parra, you say turds!
PARRA ______!!!

underdog

Post by underdog » Fri 20 Apr, 2018 11:58 am

I don't know if I want them to lose this weekend.

They'll be chomping at the bit if they do, and if the Sea Eagles towel them up again, I reckon they'll sack Arthur, and the bounce back factor will be in effect - against us.

I honestly hope they actually win a close one against the sea eagles (extremely undeservedly I might add) then we wreck them the week after.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 20 Apr, 2018 11:59 am

Eddie wrote:
Fri 20 Apr, 2018 11:36 am
Be interesting to see how they go Sunday.

If they cant beat Manly at home given the dramas at Manly this week well then i really expect them to have a shocking season.

If they win this week they would be a tougher proposition in Round 8. Its not like it is a hopeless side on paper.
Lol they are 0-6. It’s already a shocking season.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 20 Apr, 2018 11:59 am

underdog wrote:
Fri 20 Apr, 2018 11:58 am

They'll be chomping at the bit if they do, and if the Sea Eagles towel them up again, I reckon they'll sack Arthur, and the bounce back factor will be in effect - against us.

I honestly hope they actually win a close one against the sea eagles (extremely undeservedly I might add) then we wreck them the week after.
Arthur isn’t getting sacked.

marzie

Post by marzie » Fri 20 Apr, 2018 12:12 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 20 Apr, 2018 11:22 am
marzie wrote:
Wed 18 Apr, 2018 11:45 pm
:pray: 0-25
It won't be from that.
From what

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Fri 20 Apr, 2018 12:47 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 20 Apr, 2018 11:59 am
Eddie wrote:
Fri 20 Apr, 2018 11:36 am
Be interesting to see how they go Sunday.

If they cant beat Manly at home given the dramas at Manly this week well then i really expect them to have a shocking season.

If they win this week they would be a tougher proposition in Round 8. Its not like it is a hopeless side on paper.
Lol they are 0-6. It’s already a shocking season.
I just want to beat the again before I tee off on them again.

Dont want to get too cocky.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Fri 20 Apr, 2018 12:50 pm

underdog wrote:

Yeah I think it might be better for us if they get their monkey of their back this week.... Just a feeling.
Apparently they had a very torrid opposed session at training... Blood and players nearly punching on... May be built up frustration.... It will be an interesting game but I've tipped Manly... Either way there's a personal positive in whoever loses

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 20 Apr, 2018 1:04 pm

jadtiger wrote:
Wed 18 Apr, 2018 5:34 pm
A winless season for the eels would be good
Come on , we are hoping they win against Manly and the roosters to prevent them making the 8 aren't we ??

We want the perfect season , don't we ??

Obviously a certain player will be on the bench in ISP with the Hayne Stain

TigerSJ

Post by TigerSJ » Fri 20 Apr, 2018 2:34 pm

If you would have looked at the 2 rosters, Tigers and Eels, 8 weeks ago, you could be excused for thinking the results would be the other way around. This goes to show that winning is all about effort and attitude, harmony and desire, team ethics and hard work. It's not about big heads and egos. The team list isn't worth the paper it's written on if there isn't the desire and belief to win for your mates. This season so far more than any other has shown this to be true.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 20 Apr, 2018 2:45 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Fri 20 Apr, 2018 12:50 pm
underdog wrote:

Yeah I think it might be better for us if they get their monkey of their back this week.... Just a feeling.
Apparently they had a very torrid opposed session at training... Blood and players nearly punching on... May be built up frustration.... It will be an interesting game but I've tipped Manly... Either way there's a personal positive in whoever loses
Manly love this "us v the World" siege mentality stuff

I reckon they might want to put the cleaners through the Eels and the Eels if they own a set should want revenge in a game that already have a 30 plus year rivalry

Could end up being the match of the round , strangely enough

Tiger Steve

Post by Tiger Steve » Fri 20 Apr, 2018 2:51 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Fri 20 Apr, 2018 2:45 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Fri 20 Apr, 2018 12:50 pm
underdog wrote:

Manly love this "us v the World" siege mentality stuff

I reckon they might want to put the cleaners through the Eels and the Eels if they own a set should want revenge in a game that already have a 30 plus year rivalry

Could end up being the match of the round , strangely enough
Agree 100% Happy - unless manly are a split camp as was suggested on Matty Johns Show last night.
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

Doc Tiger

Post by Doc Tiger » Fri 20 Apr, 2018 3:53 pm

I think we need a manly win to keep them on the down. I want Moses to try too hard. He always gets frustrated. Carn you mighty Sea Eagles!! :lol:

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 20 Apr, 2018 4:02 pm

Doc Tiger wrote:
Fri 20 Apr, 2018 3:53 pm
I think we need a manly win to keep them on the down. I want Moses to try too hard. He always gets frustrated. Carn you mighty Sea Eagles!! :lol:
Yeah, stuff em. If we’re the real deal, it should not matter to us if Parra win this week or not.

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jadtiger » Fri 20 Apr, 2018 4:16 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Fri 20 Apr, 2018 1:04 pm
jadtiger wrote:
Wed 18 Apr, 2018 5:34 pm
A winless season for the eels would be good
Come on , we are hoping they win against Manly and the roosters to prevent them making the 8 aren't we ??

We want the perfect season , don't we ??

Obviously a certain player will be on the bench in ISP with the Hayne Stain
Parra and Souths have always been at the top of my most disliked teams in Sydney it isnt so much the players but the supporter base that have caused my animosity.Funnily enough i marched to get Souths back in the comp as what was done to them by news ltd(NRL) was disgraceful

Clearyweareone

Post by Clearyweareone » Fri 20 Apr, 2018 4:22 pm

I would to see Parra Supporters wearing Jackson Hastings masks and giving it to DCE.

I would love to see a Golden point draw so Parramatta are so sore and tired when we play them the following week.

Being a Western Suburbs supporter Manly and Parramatta were always the teams you hated and wanted to beat even though I was a big fan of Brett Kenny and Peter Sterling.

Brad Arthur appears to be a myth.