NRL and other Australian Rugby League Discussion
Tigerdon

Re: Round 8 spoilers

Post by Tigerdon » Sun 29 Apr, 2018 3:27 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sun 29 Apr, 2018 2:55 pm
WswWt wrote:
Sun 29 Apr, 2018 2:25 pm
Does anyone know if there is any games before hand at ANZ ? If there is I’m leaving early
No games beforehand..
Does the NRL/stadium management do this to keep the playing surface it top condition?

I used to love seeing all three grades back in the day..but the playing surface was always pretty chopped up
in Ivan we distrust

Tiger Steve

Post by Tiger Steve » Sun 29 Apr, 2018 3:33 pm

Tigerdon wrote:
Sun 29 Apr, 2018 3:27 pm
Geo. wrote:
WswWt wrote:
Does anyone know if there is any games before hand at ANZ ? If there is I’m leaving early
No games beforehand..
Does the NRL/stadium management do this to keep the playing surface it top condition?

I used to love seeing all three grades back in the day..but the playing surface was always pretty chopped up
Well I keep saying it but apparently I’m in the minority........I’m sitting at ANZ now looking at security guards protecting the field from seagulls. Meanwhile across town my ISP team are playing. Go figure?!

I love being at the game but it’s starting to become ridiculous- if I was at home I’d be watching ISP then the Tiges. Hang on ..... gotta go - there are blokes coming in to stretch!

And that’s how I do league
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

WswWt

Post by WswWt » Sun 29 Apr, 2018 3:53 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:
Sun 29 Apr, 2018 3:33 pm
Tigerdon wrote:
Sun 29 Apr, 2018 3:27 pm
Geo. wrote:
WswWt wrote:
No games beforehand..

Well I keep saying it but apparently I’m in the minority........I’m sitting at ANZ now looking at security guards protecting the field from seagulls. Meanwhile across town my ISP team are playing. Go figure?!

I love being at the game but it’s starting to become ridiculous- if I was at home I’d be watching ISP then the Tiges. Hang on ..... gotta go - there are blokes coming in to stretch!

And that’s how I do league
Quite stupid isn’t it... or put some junior clubs on that won’t rip the surface up. U17s local teams eg: cabra Wenty or teams. Same goes for our home games

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 29 Apr, 2018 4:01 pm

Surprise surprise Anasta picks the Eels

Hope he chokes on his comments

Demps

Post by Demps » Mon 30 Apr, 2018 7:34 am

How bout them tigers eh....
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.