WESTS TIGERS DREAM LINE UP

Wests Tigers Discussion
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 38990
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Re: TIGERS DREAM LINE UP

Post by happy tiger » Mon 21 May, 2018 10:19 am

happy tiger wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 9:26 am
1 Hodgson
2 Tuiaki
3 Lawrence
4 Fonua
5 Tedesco
6 Marshall
7 Prince
8 Fifita
9 Farah
10 Woods
11 Gareth Ellis
12 Dwyer
13 Taupau

14 Matulino
15 N Brown
16 Packer
17 Laffranchi

18 Blair (he'd be great in that side )
19 Brooks
20 Gibbs
21 Payten

HM Keefy and Tyran Smith
Last edited by happy tiger on Mon 21 May, 2018 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.


User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 6881
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Mon 21 May, 2018 10:20 am

happy tiger wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 10:18 am
Question Demps are you talking in WT's colours

Lot of players come into contention otherwise

Michael Buettner ,Terry Hill , Luke O'Donnell , John Simon , Jarrod McCracken ,Lote Tuqiri ,Marika Koroibete ,

Even players like Nick Graham , Jason Cayless , Craig Field ,John Hopoate ,Matt Ballin come into the equation
Yeah bud...
Was just trying to eliminate players from the Balmain / West's days and just have WT players since the merge.

You named some good players
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 6881
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Mon 21 May, 2018 10:21 am

No love for Woods so far?
Not surprised.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 38990
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 21 May, 2018 10:23 am

Demps wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 10:21 am
No love for Woods so far?
Not surprised.
In my changed side (5th time ) :roll

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 6881
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Mon 21 May, 2018 10:26 am

happy tiger wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 10:23 am
Demps wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 10:21 am
No love for Woods so far?
Not surprised.
In my changed side (5th time ) :roll
Guess every team needs one player to blame a loss on when it happens, lol...

They're calling him Dorothy 2.0 over at the kennel and calling for his release.

😂

/ Legacy ruined.
Could've been a Tiger for life hard man.
Now he's the laughing stock of the league.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.


User avatar
cktiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3337
Joined: Fri 12 Nov, 2010 10:37 am

Post by cktiger » Mon 21 May, 2018 10:55 am

Tigerdon wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 8:34 am
I’d say Prince is ahead of Brooks currently ,however Brooks is closing the gap week by week.
I wouldn’t be surprised by the end of the year if most people see Brooks and Prince as equally as good halfbacks.
Brooks has got a loooooong way to go before he can steer a team around the park like Prince.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 38990
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 21 May, 2018 11:36 am

Demps wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 10:26 am
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 10:23 am
Demps wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 10:21 am
No love for Woods so far?
Not surprised.
In my changed side (5th time ) :roll
Guess every team needs one player to blame a loss on when it happens, lol...

They're calling him Dorothy 2.0 over at the kennel and calling for his release.

😂

/ Legacy ruined.
Could've been a Tiger for life hard man.
Now he's the laughing stock of the league.
You asked for the best side , not the most likable side

That's why you needed to find a place for Tedesco as well , probably most hated guy on the Forum , but makes our Top 17

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 27774
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Mon 21 May, 2018 11:41 am

happy tiger wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 11:36 am
Demps wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 10:26 am
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 10:23 am
Demps wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 10:21 am
No love for Woods so far?
Not surprised.
In my changed side (5th time ) :roll
Guess every team needs one player to blame a loss on when it happens, lol...

They're calling him Dorothy 2.0 over at the kennel and calling for his release.

😂

/ Legacy ruined.
Could've been a Tiger for life hard man.
Now he's the laughing stock of the league.
You asked for the best side , not the most likable side

That's why you needed to find a place for Tedesco as well , probably most hated guy on the Forum , but makes our Top 17
Brett Hodgson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tedesco

Better Ball player, Better Support Player, Better goal kicker, Safer under the high ball ..Tedesco might get close one day but doubt he will ever be better...

Fitzhenry and Richards also better wingers..Tedesco sucked on the wing...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 11 Jun, 2018 10:03 pm


Sorry FT , you know I'm not the brightest match in the pile

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 38990
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 21 May, 2018 12:03 pm

Geo. wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 11:41 am
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 11:36 am
Demps wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 10:26 am
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 10:23 am


In my changed side (5th time ) :roll
Guess every team needs one player to blame a loss on when it happens, lol...

They're calling him Dorothy 2.0 over at the kennel and calling for his release.

😂

/ Legacy ruined.
Could've been a Tiger for life hard man.
Now he's the laughing stock of the league.
You asked for the best side , not the most likable side

That's why you needed to find a place for Tedesco as well , probably most hated guy on the Forum , but makes our Top 17
Brett Hodgson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tedesco

Better Ball player, Better Support Player, Better goal kicker, Safer under the high ball ..Tedesco might get close one day but doubt he will ever be better...

Fitzhenry and Richards also better wingers..Tedesco sucked on the wing...
Your entitled to your side , mine would blow yours off the paddock ,every day of the week and twice on Sundays

User avatar
Tiger Steve
Member
Member
Posts: 1058
Joined: Wed 29 Mar, 2017 5:30 pm
Location: Chatswood West

Post by Tiger Steve » Mon 21 May, 2018 12:34 pm

Geo. wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 9:30 am
1. Brett Hodgson
2. Daniel Fitzhenry
3. Shane Elford
4. Paul Whatuira
5. Pat Richards

6. Benji Marshall
7. Scott Prince (c)

8. Anthony Laffranchi
9. Robbie Farah
10. John Skandalis
11. Ben Galea
12. Mark O'Neill
13. Dene Halatau

14. Liam Fulton
15. Chris Heighington
16. Bryce Gibbs
17. Todd Payten

Coach Tim Sheens
Fitzhenry??? All credibility gone in one post ;)
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 6881
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Mon 21 May, 2018 1:02 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 12:03 pm
Geo. wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 11:41 am
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 11:36 am
Demps wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 10:26 am


Guess every team needs one player to blame a loss on when it happens, lol...

They're calling him Dorothy 2.0 over at the kennel and calling for his release.

😂

/ Legacy ruined.
Could've been a Tiger for life hard man.
Now he's the laughing stock of the league.
You asked for the best side , not the most likable side

That's why you needed to find a place for Tedesco as well , probably most hated guy on the Forum , but makes our Top 17
Brett Hodgson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tedesco

Better Ball player, Better Support Player, Better goal kicker, Safer under the high ball ..Tedesco might get close one day but doubt he will ever be better...

Fitzhenry and Richards also better wingers..Tedesco sucked on the wing...
Your entitled to your side , mine would blow yours off the paddock ,every day of the week and twice on Sundays
I reckon my team would crush yours! Lol
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 6881
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Mon 21 May, 2018 1:03 pm

Geo. wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 11:41 am
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 11:36 am
Demps wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 10:26 am
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 10:23 am


In my changed side (5th time ) :roll
Guess every team needs one player to blame a loss on when it happens, lol...

They're calling him Dorothy 2.0 over at the kennel and calling for his release.

😂

/ Legacy ruined.
Could've been a Tiger for life hard man.
Now he's the laughing stock of the league.
You asked for the best side , not the most likable side

That's why you needed to find a place for Tedesco as well , probably most hated guy on the Forum , but makes our Top 17
Brett Hodgson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tedesco

Better Ball player, Better Support Player, Better goal kicker, Safer under the high ball ..Tedesco might get close one day but doubt he will ever be better...

Fitzhenry and Richards also better wingers..Tedesco sucked on the wing...
#Facts
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 38990
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 21 May, 2018 1:06 pm

Demps wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 1:02 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 12:03 pm
Geo. wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 11:41 am
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 11:36 am


You asked for the best side , not the most likable side

That's why you needed to find a place for Tedesco as well , probably most hated guy on the Forum , but makes our Top 17
Brett Hodgson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tedesco

Better Ball player, Better Support Player, Better goal kicker, Safer under the high ball ..Tedesco might get close one day but doubt he will ever be better...

Fitzhenry and Richards also better wingers..Tedesco sucked on the wing...
Your entitled to your side , mine would blow yours off the paddock ,every day of the week and twice on Sundays
I reckon my team would crush yours! Lol
Yeah probably , but as long as my team beat Geo's ......world peace is achievable ........sanity prevails.........universe doesn't meltdown ....you get the picture

Talking of pictures , Geo still sends pics to Miss Helena .....wants to be a Do Bee ;)

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 27774
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Mon 21 May, 2018 1:16 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 12:34 pm
Geo. wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 9:30 am
1. Brett Hodgson
2. Daniel Fitzhenry
3. Shane Elford
4. Paul Whatuira
5. Pat Richards

6. Benji Marshall
7. Scott Prince (c)

8. Anthony Laffranchi
9. Robbie Farah
10. John Skandalis
11. Ben Galea
12. Mark O'Neill
13. Dene Halatau

14. Liam Fulton
15. Chris Heighington
16. Bryce Gibbs
17. Todd Payten

Coach Tim Sheens
Fitzhenry??? All credibility gone in one post ;)
Care to name another Wests Tigers player who scored a TRY in an NRL Grand Final the World Sevens Final and a Club Championship game?
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 11 Jun, 2018 10:03 pm


Sorry FT , you know I'm not the brightest match in the pile

User avatar
Tiger Steve
Member
Member
Posts: 1058
Joined: Wed 29 Mar, 2017 5:30 pm
Location: Chatswood West

Post by Tiger Steve » Mon 21 May, 2018 2:26 pm

Geo. wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 1:16 pm
Tiger Steve wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 12:34 pm
Geo. wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 9:30 am
1. Brett Hodgson
2. Daniel Fitzhenry
3. Shane Elford
4. Paul Whatuira
5. Pat Richards

6. Benji Marshall
7. Scott Prince (c)

8. Anthony Laffranchi
9. Robbie Farah
10. John Skandalis
11. Ben Galea
12. Mark O'Neill
13. Dene Halatau

14. Liam Fulton
15. Chris Heighington
16. Bryce Gibbs
17. Todd Payten

Coach Tim Sheens
Fitzhenry??? All credibility gone in one post ;)
Care to name another Wests Tigers player who scored a TRY in an NRL Grand Final the World Sevens Final and a Club Championship game?
Fair enough, but that’s the beginning, middle and end of his highlight reel!!
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 5183
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Fade To Black » Mon 21 May, 2018 4:12 pm

1. Hodgo
2. Richards
3. Hill
4. Whatuira
5. Hoppa
6. Benji
7. Prince
8. Packer
9. Farah
10. Jason Lowrie
11. Ellis
12. Fulton
13. Galea

14. Skandalis
15. Gibbs
16. Payton
17. Tedesco/Taupau/O'niell/Tyran Smith/Fifita (take your pick).

Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 5183
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Fade To Black » Mon 21 May, 2018 4:21 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 10:18 am
Question Demps are you talking in WT's colours

Lot of players come into contention otherwise

Michael Buettner ,Terry Hill , Luke O'Donnell , John Simon , Jarrod McCracken ,Lote Tuqiri ,Marika Koroibete ,

Even players like Nick Graham , Jason Cayless , Craig Field ,John Hopoate ,Matt Ballin and Ben Teo come into the equation
A lot of people's teams would look a lot different if it was purely based on said players form whilst at our club, not for another club IMO. Eg Nathan Brown: did nothing in his few games for WT but has gone good at Parra. Ditto Ben Te'o wherever he parasited himself off to from club to club.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 38990
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 21 May, 2018 4:27 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 2:26 pm
Geo. wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 1:16 pm
Tiger Steve wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 12:34 pm
Geo. wrote:
Mon 21 May, 2018 9:30 am
1. Brett Hodgson
2. Daniel Fitzhenry
3. Shane Elford
4. Paul Whatuira
5. Pat Richards

6. Benji Marshall
7. Scott Prince (c)

8. Anthony Laffranchi
9. Robbie Farah
10. John Skandalis
11. Ben Galea
12. Mark O'Neill
13. Dene Halatau

14. Liam Fulton
15. Chris Heighington
16. Bryce Gibbs
17. Todd Payten

Coach Tim Sheens
Fitzhenry??? All credibility gone in one post ;)
Care to name another Wests Tigers player who scored a TRY in an NRL Grand Final the World Sevens Final and a Club Championship game?
Fair enough, but that’s the beginning, middle and end of his highlight reel!!
He did score that try when he ran through the scrum v Canberra :roll:

Geo is seriously grasping ........ :lol:

Post Reply