Round 12 Spoilers

NRL and other Australian Rugby League Discussion
User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 27897
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Re: Round 12 Spoilers

Post by Geo. » Fri 25 May, 2018 6:33 pm

Manly's right edge taking lessons from Wests Tigers...

terrible from DCE thru Suli and Uate...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..


User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 21042
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 25 May, 2018 6:37 pm

Our new Boys cops one round the chops.

User avatar
Tiger Steve
Member
Member
Posts: 1081
Joined: Wed 29 Mar, 2017 5:30 pm
Location: Chatswood West

Post by Tiger Steve » Fri 25 May, 2018 6:40 pm

First time I’ve paid any attention to Kelly- meh
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 21042
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 25 May, 2018 6:41 pm

He’s been rag dolled over the touchline twice.

User avatar
Tigerdon
Member
Member
Posts: 3804
Joined: Mon 07 Apr, 2014 11:07 am
Location: Manly

Post by Tigerdon » Fri 25 May, 2018 6:42 pm

Brain Kelly doesn’t look right
Ivan "Billy Beane from Moneyball" Cleary!
It's the Ivan of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight...


User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 27605
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Fri 25 May, 2018 6:43 pm

Manlys right edge defence reminds me of ours

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 21042
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 25 May, 2018 6:44 pm

Now almost dragged back in goal from the 10m line

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 8628
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Fri 25 May, 2018 6:46 pm

Hope this kelly kid is just a depth sighing ?
Nuffie at best .

User avatar
Tiger Steve
Member
Member
Posts: 1081
Joined: Wed 29 Mar, 2017 5:30 pm
Location: Chatswood West

Post by Tiger Steve » Fri 25 May, 2018 6:47 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Fri 25 May, 2018 6:41 pm
He’s been rag dolled over the touchline twice.
And dragged backwards running it out from his own line.
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

tig_prmz
Member
Member
Posts: 7949
Joined: Sat 03 Oct, 2009 10:32 pm

Post by tig_prmz » Fri 25 May, 2018 6:49 pm

we've sogned kelly?
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 21042
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 25 May, 2018 6:52 pm

I don’t want to be too critical because I’ve seen a bit of him, he goes alright. Having a shocker tonight though.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 27897
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Fri 25 May, 2018 6:58 pm

hobbo wrote:
Fri 25 May, 2018 6:46 pm
Hope this kelly kid is just a depth sighing ?
Nuffie at best .
Hold hands with Chee-Kam you reckon..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 8628
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Fri 25 May, 2018 7:04 pm

Geo. wrote:
Fri 25 May, 2018 6:58 pm
hobbo wrote:
Fri 25 May, 2018 6:46 pm
Hope this kelly kid is just a depth sighing ?
Nuffie at best .
Hold hands with Chee-Kam you reckon..
Don't think so !
Have you been licking toads with what's his name from up north ?
Chee -Kam is streets ahead of kelly and YOU know it !

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 27897
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Fri 25 May, 2018 7:06 pm

hobbo wrote:
Fri 25 May, 2018 7:04 pm
Geo. wrote:
Fri 25 May, 2018 6:58 pm
hobbo wrote:
Fri 25 May, 2018 6:46 pm
Hope this kelly kid is just a depth sighing ?
Nuffie at best .
Hold hands with Chee-Kam you reckon..
Don't think so !
Have you been licking toads with what's his name from up north ?
Chee -Kam is streets ahead of kelly and YOU know it !
I'm surprised Freddy hasn't had Chee-Kam pencilled in for Origin or is he a Queenslanderrrrrr..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 8628
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Fri 25 May, 2018 7:13 pm

Geo. wrote:
Fri 25 May, 2018 7:06 pm
hobbo wrote:
Fri 25 May, 2018 7:04 pm
Geo. wrote:
Fri 25 May, 2018 6:58 pm
hobbo wrote:
Fri 25 May, 2018 6:46 pm
Hope this kelly kid is just a depth sighing ?
Nuffie at best .
Hold hands with Chee-Kam you reckon..
Don't think so !
Have you been licking toads with what's his name from up north ?
Chee -Kam is streets ahead of kelly and YOU know it !
I'm surprised Freddy hasn't had Chee-Kam pencilled in for Origin or is he a Queenslanderrrrrr..
Sour !

User avatar
TigerTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Tue 13 Jun, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by TigerTiger » Fri 25 May, 2018 7:22 pm

Tweed Tiger wrote:
Fri 25 May, 2018 1:13 pm


Moses was penalised for an incident involving Broncos Jordan Kahu in the 14th minute of the clash, attracting a Grade 1 High Tackle – Careless offence.

The base penalty for the charge is a $1,500 fine, but can be reduced to $1,100 with an early guilty plea.
I haven't seen the tackle, but $1k for a high tackle? When the player gets something in excess of $600k a year? Wow. That'll work as a deterrent for sure.
A one eyed supporter, mostly :crazy, always :sign:

WswWt
Member
Member
Posts: 652
Joined: Mon 11 Feb, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by WswWt » Fri 25 May, 2018 7:26 pm

Wow Kelly....

User avatar
Tiger Steve
Member
Member
Posts: 1081
Joined: Wed 29 Mar, 2017 5:30 pm
Location: Chatswood West

Post by Tiger Steve » Fri 25 May, 2018 7:27 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:
Fri 25 May, 2018 6:40 pm
First time I’ve paid any attention to Kelly- meh
May have spoken a tad early - very nice footwork for a try
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

Post Reply