Round 13 Spoilers

NRL and other Australian Rugby League Discussion
tsjonathan
Member
Member
Posts: 1919
Joined: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:04 pm

Re: Round 13 Spoilers

Post by tsjonathan » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 9:33 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 12:24 am
tsjonathan wrote:
Fri 01 Jun, 2018 9:47 pm
Ive said it a million times on this forum and showed everyone my correspondance of emails with vossy and the nrl but why the hell doesn't the clock stop in the nrl when the ball is dead or out of bounds? Theres no extra time like football or clock stoppage like nfl, nba afl, nhl etc

Its commical seeing players try to make a scrum to stop the clock and shot clock? Really? LOL
What did Vossy say TSJ ??
He agreed. The sunday roast show. And the nrl should implement clock stoppage in the final 5 mins
Which the nrl has done now

NRL agreed with me too


gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5351
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 9:36 pm

Cairnstigers wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 9:33 pm
cktiger wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 9:08 pm
supercoach wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 8:39 pm
Karma for the worlds biggest grub...hope Mosesis done and dusted for the decade
Pretty grubby to wish a serious injury on any player.
Maybe karma heading for you next?
That's just a terrible thought
I would rather see a decade of losses for Mitchy poo
We won't get a decade out if it but I look forward to his decline.

NT Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2938
Joined: Sun 28 Apr, 2013 9:00 am
Location: Sitting in front of the computer (again)

Post by NT Tiger » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 9:36 pm

bathursttiger wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 8:42 pm
Gutho's such a great player can come here anytime.
Maybe IC will make an offer and Gutho will suffer an instant bout of post traumatic stress disorder.
"Quality Stupidity"

User avatar
cktiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3485
Joined: Fri 12 Nov, 2010 10:37 am

Post by cktiger » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 10:08 pm

gallagher wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 9:31 pm
cktiger wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 9:08 pm
supercoach wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 8:39 pm
Karma for the worlds biggest grub...hope Mosesis done and dusted for the decade
Pretty grubby to wish a serious injury on any player.
Maybe karma heading for you next?
He pulled the depression card so he deserves a real illness.
So you don’t think depression is a ‘real’ illness?
Try telling that to the families of the people who have taken their lives because of it.

NT Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2938
Joined: Sun 28 Apr, 2013 9:00 am
Location: Sitting in front of the computer (again)

Post by NT Tiger » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 10:15 pm

cktiger wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 10:08 pm
gallagher wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 9:31 pm
cktiger wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 9:08 pm
supercoach wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 8:39 pm
Karma for the worlds biggest grub...hope Mosesis done and dusted for the decade
Pretty grubby to wish a serious injury on any player.
Maybe karma heading for you next?
He pulled the depression card so he deserves a real illness.
So you don’t think depression is a ‘real’ illness?
Try telling that to the families of the people who have taken their lives because of it.
Yeah that's BS. Depression is no joke. Once you have known someone with depression and tried to be a support person and bent your mind to understand what's going on you will no longer take it lightly.
"Quality Stupidity"


User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 28931
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 10:18 pm

Trot trot trot here comes the high horse brigade... Moses had depression, yeh right = gullible

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5351
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 10:19 pm

cktiger wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 10:08 pm
gallagher wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 9:31 pm
cktiger wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 9:08 pm
supercoach wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 8:39 pm
Karma for the worlds biggest grub...hope Mosesis done and dusted for the decade
Pretty grubby to wish a serious injury on any player.
Maybe karma heading for you next?
He pulled the depression card so he deserves a real illness.
So you don’t think depression is a ‘real’ illness?
Try telling that to the families of the people who have taken their lives because of it.
No. Im fully aware its real illness. I slso know that a change in employer and two weeks doesnt cure it.
And I'm disgusted that celebrities/sportspeople use it as an out.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 28931
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 10:23 pm

Bingo Gal.
Some people eh... Sjws

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5351
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 10:27 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 10:23 pm
Bingo Gal.
Some people eh... Sjws
It gets up my nose. Some skid mark like Moses uses it as a way to further his career but no one can call him on it.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22177
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 10:48 pm

cktiger wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 10:08 pm
gallagher wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 9:31 pm
cktiger wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 9:08 pm
supercoach wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 8:39 pm
Karma for the worlds biggest grub...hope Mosesis done and dusted for the decade
Pretty grubby to wish a serious injury on any player.
Maybe karma heading for you next?
He pulled the depression card so he deserves a real illness.
So you don’t think depression is a ‘real’ illness?
Try telling that to the families of the people who have taken their lives because of it.
Way to completely miss the point. If anything, you’ve proven why Moses is a grub. It’s a serious issue that families deal with every day and he used it as a crutch cos he didn’t get his own way. Classy guy.

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2935
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 10:52 pm

We has more wins than Parra at this stage last year :roll

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5351
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 10:55 pm

Tweed Tiger wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 10:52 pm
We has more wins than Parra at this stage last year :roll
Gold. Its like Cleary was a tigers fan and knew exactly what to do on day one. I look forward following his mediocre career.

User avatar
cktiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3485
Joined: Fri 12 Nov, 2010 10:37 am

Post by cktiger » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 10:56 pm

gallagher wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 10:27 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 10:23 pm
Bingo Gal.
Some people eh... Sjws
It gets up my nose. Some skid mark like Moses uses it as a way to further his career but no one can call him on it.
So you know it’s a real illness but you said otherwise?
I doubt Moses was suffering depression last year ... but may have been feeling depressed.
How you and anyone else can claim to know what was going on in his mind and spout it like fact, just because you don’t like him, is pretty childish.
You do recall our club, and others, has lost players to depression?
Some people eh ....

User avatar
cktiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3485
Joined: Fri 12 Nov, 2010 10:37 am

Post by cktiger » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 11:00 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 10:48 pm
cktiger wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 10:08 pm
gallagher wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 9:31 pm
cktiger wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 9:08 pm


Pretty grubby to wish a serious injury on any player.
Maybe karma heading for you next?
He pulled the depression card so he deserves a real illness.
So you don’t think depression is a ‘real’ illness?
Try telling that to the families of the people who have taken their lives because of it.
Way to completely miss the point. If anything, you’ve proven why Moses is a grub. It’s a serious issue that families deal with every day and he used it as a crutch cos he didn’t get his own way. Classy guy.
Way to completely miss the point?
My point was he didn’t consider depression a real disease.
You missed the point just so you could slag off at someone again.

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5351
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 11:02 pm

cktiger wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 10:56 pm
gallagher wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 10:27 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 10:23 pm
Bingo Gal.
Some people eh... Sjws
It gets up my nose. Some skid mark like Moses uses it as a way to further his career but no one can call him on it.
So you know it’s a real illness but you said otherwise?
I doubt Moses was suffering depression last year ... but may have been feeling depressed.
How you and anyone else can claim to know what was going on in his mind and spout it like fact, just because you don’t like him, is pretty childish.
You do recall our club, and others, has lost players to depression?
Some people eh ....
Whatever you say gullible guy. Wanna buy a bridge? It's got a toll and everything

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22177
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 11:03 pm

cktiger wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 11:00 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 10:48 pm
cktiger wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 10:08 pm
gallagher wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 9:31 pm

He pulled the depression card so he deserves a real illness.
So you don’t think depression is a ‘real’ illness?
Try telling that to the families of the people who have taken their lives because of it.
Way to completely miss the point. If anything, you’ve proven why Moses is a grub. It’s a serious issue that families deal with every day and he used it as a crutch cos he didn’t get his own way. Classy guy.
Way to completely miss the point?
My point was he didn’t consider depression a real disease.
You missed the point just so you could slag off at someone again.
He never said depression wasn’t a real illness. He was saying he didn’t believe Moses was suffering from any sort of depression.

Get the difference?

Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 5415
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Fade To Black » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 11:04 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 10:18 pm
Trot trot trot here comes the high horse brigade... Moses had depression, yeh right = gullible
:lol:
Feel absolutely devastated for Mitch.....
that he wasn't out there to partake in that flogging until the end.

The supposed black dog will be following him around again soon, the twit will be looking to jump ship you can bet on it. Lick it up Mitchy old son.

Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 3238
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Nelson » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 11:07 pm

cktiger wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 10:56 pm
gallagher wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 10:27 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 10:23 pm
Bingo Gal.
Some people eh... Sjws
It gets up my nose. Some skid mark like Moses uses it as a way to further his career but no one can call him on it.
So you know it’s a real illness but you said otherwise?
I doubt Moses was suffering depression last year ... but may have been feeling depressed.
How you and anyone else can claim to know what was going on in his mind and spout it like fact, just because you don’t like him, is pretty childish.
You do recall our club, and others, has lost players to depression?
Some people eh ....
Well you're claiming to know what gallagher's point was when he's said it was exactly the opposite so...yeah, some people.

Post Reply