Adam Doueihi

NRL and other Australian Rugby League Discussion
User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 7501
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Adam Doueihi

Post by Demps » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 4:54 pm

How good is this kid?
Can pretty much cover 1-7 and I'm sure he played second row for Lebanon in the world cup.

The only thing I don't like about him as he's a rabbitohs fan from way back now living his dream playing for them and he's locked in for a few years.

Guy is definitely worthy of a fan club.
I love watching him play.

... Tigers junior too.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.


User avatar
Milky
Member
Member
Posts: 5329
Joined: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Milky » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 5:18 pm

He's a gun but will he suffer from his own versatility?

i.e. Jack Bird, Tyrone Peachey, etc.

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 7501
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 5:27 pm

Milky wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 5:18 pm
He's a gun but will he suffer from his own versatility?

i.e. Jack Bird, Tyrone Peachey, etc.
I think he's gonna be better than both those lads.

What do u think is his best position Milky?
I reckon #6
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
Tigerdon
Member
Member
Posts: 3816
Joined: Mon 07 Apr, 2014 11:07 am
Location: Manly

Post by Tigerdon » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 5:39 pm

He was good. I also the that kid on the wing (Graham) for Souths. He looks like he could be a gun as well.
Ivan "Billy Beane from Moneyball" Cleary!
It's the Ivan of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight...

WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 2780
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 5:59 pm

Demps wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 5:27 pm
Milky wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 5:18 pm
He's a gun but will he suffer from his own versatility?

i.e. Jack Bird, Tyrone Peachey, etc.
I think he's gonna be better than both those lads.

What do u think is his best position Milky?
I reckon #6
Good talent, looked good in the halves when Reynolds was out earlier in the season. Think he's a 5/8 long term.
:sign:


Balmainbred
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 223
Joined: Wed 17 May, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by Balmainbred » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 6:12 pm

Another good one we let go, very good player, from 1/6. Maybe could even play 9.

User avatar
Milky
Member
Member
Posts: 5329
Joined: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Milky » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 6:37 pm

Demps wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 5:27 pm
Milky wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 5:18 pm
He's a gun but will he suffer from his own versatility?

i.e. Jack Bird, Tyrone Peachey, etc.
I think he's gonna be better than both those lads.

What do u think is his best position Milky?
I reckon #6
Yep definitely a 6

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 7501
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 6:53 pm

Tigerdon wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 5:39 pm
He was good. I also the that kid on the wing (Graham) for Souths. He looks like he could be a gun as well.
Yep & the lock, Murray...
& Tyrell Faimano or whatever.

Good players coming through at Souths.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
Doc Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2211
Joined: Sun 30 Mar, 2014 9:53 pm

Post by Doc Tiger » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 6:57 pm

Meh....hasnt set the world on fire. Maybe he will, too early to tell. Can't keep em all. Anyway, we have Gamble. :lol:

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 7501
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 6:58 pm

Doc Tiger wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 6:57 pm
Meh....hasnt set the world on fire. Maybe he will, too early to tell. Can't keep em all. Anyway, we have Gamble. :lol:
Gamble isn't anywhere near as good as this beast.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 27908
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 7:00 pm

My mate coached him at Dundas & Balmain SG Ball, he's also related to Michael Cheika

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 7501
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 7:09 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 7:00 pm
My mate coached him at Dundas & Balmain SG Ball, he's also related to Michael Cheika
Says all that in his wiki.
Born winner.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 4475
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Russell » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 7:18 pm

Demps wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 6:58 pm
Doc Tiger wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 6:57 pm
Meh....hasnt set the world on fire. Maybe he will, too early to tell. Can't keep em all. Anyway, we have Gamble. :lol:
Gamble isn't anywhere near as good as this beast.
Oh! no, not another beast.

Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 3098
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Nelson » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 7:22 pm

Demps wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 7:09 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 7:00 pm
My mate coached him at Dundas & Balmain SG Ball, he's also related to Michael Cheika
Says all that in his wiki.
Born winner.
Really? It says Ink's mate coached him? That's a pretty thorough wiki entry...

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3766
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by formerguest » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 8:28 pm

Nelson wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 7:22 pm
Demps wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 7:09 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Sat 02 Jun, 2018 7:00 pm
My mate coached him at Dundas & Balmain SG Ball, he's also related to Michael Cheika
Says all that in his wiki.
Born winner.
Really? It says Ink's mate coached him? That's a pretty thorough wiki entry...

Authored by the man himself :)

Haven't seen much of the young fellow, so can't really comment on him, but might have to start watching a bit of the bunnies as they may be more entertaining post Maguire.
Last edited by formerguest on Sat 02 Jun, 2018 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 27908
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 8:32 pm

Sounds interesting... Doesn't seem the type or have the time to edit Wikipedia

supercoach
Member
Member
Posts: 6852
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by supercoach » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 8:46 pm

He is okay playing behind a red hot forward pack. I reckon I could look good behind the Burgess boys plus Sutton. What have they given Sutton this year, they will go close this year

colmcd
Member
Member
Posts: 881
Joined: Wed 04 Jan, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by colmcd » Sat 02 Jun, 2018 10:01 pm

Adam Doueihi, like the guy.

But we can 100% forget about him right now.

Farah will have been in his ear and telling him about the Tigers. They played together in Lebanon and for Souths. We have Zero chance unless were signing Farah, even then I doubt it.

Post Reply