Round 15 "Spoilers

NRL and other Australian Rugby League Discussion
User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29662
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Round 15 "Spoilers

Post by Geo. » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:28 pm

Glory Glory to the...??
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong


User avatar
diedpretty
Member
Member
Posts: 2684
Joined: Thu 16 Jul, 2009 7:31 am
Location: port macquarie

Post by diedpretty » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:30 pm

Parra look like a different side lately - are they missing anyone?

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2990
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:32 pm

diedpretty wrote:
Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:30 pm
Parra look like a different side lately - are they missing anyone?
Image

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29587
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:34 pm

Oh god.
Need to unsee

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2990
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:38 pm

Parras right edge defence does not exist.


User avatar
cktiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3513
Joined: Fri 12 Nov, 2010 10:37 am

Post by cktiger » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:39 pm

Parra forwards were going great ... and then the refs remembered who’s supposed to win and make a terrible drop ball decision to bring Souths a try.

Tigerdon
Member
Member
Posts: 4060
Joined: Mon 07 Apr, 2014 11:07 am
Location: Manly

Post by Tigerdon » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:42 pm

My eyes are burning after seeing that pic. I've tried closing my eyelids but that image is burnt into my retina.
in Ivan we distrust

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10169
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:43 pm

Tweed Tiger wrote:
Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:32 pm
diedpretty wrote:
Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:30 pm
Parra look like a different side lately - are they missing anyone?
Image
What a runt !
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41179
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:45 pm

hobbo wrote:
Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:43 pm
Tweed Tiger wrote:
Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:32 pm
diedpretty wrote:
Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:30 pm
Parra look like a different side lately - are they missing anyone?
Image
What a runt !
Auditioning for the Village People perhaps

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29587
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:45 pm

Please no one quote that post again

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10169
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:47 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:45 pm
Please no one quote that post again
Sorry
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2990
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:47 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:45 pm
Please no one quote that post again
You're welcome 8-)

Tigerdon
Member
Member
Posts: 4060
Joined: Mon 07 Apr, 2014 11:07 am
Location: Manly

Post by Tigerdon » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:48 pm

Arrrrrr my eyes, my eyes . Stop it.
in Ivan we distrust

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2621
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:48 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:45 pm
hobbo wrote:
Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:43 pm
Tweed Tiger wrote:
Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:32 pm
diedpretty wrote:
Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:30 pm
Parra look like a different side lately - are they missing anyone?
Image
What a runt !
Auditioning for the Village People perhaps
This is for you Innsaneink
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41179
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:51 pm

swag tiger wrote:
Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:48 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:45 pm
hobbo wrote:
Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:43 pm
Tweed Tiger wrote:
Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:32 pm


Image
What a runt !
Auditioning for the Village People perhaps
This is for you Innsaneink
That's the poster straight off Geo's bedroom ceiling , he doesn't need a mirror ;)

Oh sorry all

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5615
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:52 pm

hobbo wrote:
Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:43 pm


What a runt !
Biggest runt in the game.

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2621
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:53 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:51 pm
swag tiger wrote:
Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:48 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:45 pm
hobbo wrote:
Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:43 pm


What a runt !
Auditioning for the Village People perhaps
This is for you Innsaneink
That's the poster straight off Geo's bedroom ceiling , he doesn't need a mirror ;)

Oh sorry all
Is Geo your man crush Happy?
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5615
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 8:54 pm

Is that a picture of himself in the background?

Post Reply