Round 15 "Spoilers

NRL and other Australian Rugby League Discussion
hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10167
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Re: Round 15 "Spoilers

Post by hobbo » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:30 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:26 pm
Penrith superhalves gone MIA

Roosters setting the comp standard perhaps
Roger Ramjet isn’t that good IMO
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !


BalmainJnr
Member
Member
Posts: 483
Joined: Tue 24 May, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by BalmainJnr » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:31 pm

Huge crowd in

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2974
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:32 pm

Look at Penriths linespeed they are buggered without the penalties

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29624
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:33 pm

hobbo wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:30 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:26 pm
Penrith superhalves gone MIA

Roosters setting the comp standard perhaps
Roger Ramjet isn’t that good IMO
You're funny
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10167
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:34 pm

BalmainJnr wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:31 pm
Huge crowd in
Panthers fans are very poor travellers
And the roosters........yawn
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !


User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2974
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:35 pm

hobbo wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:34 pm
BalmainJnr wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:31 pm
Huge crowd in
Panthers fans are very poor travellers
And the roosters........yawn
I think the Roosters fan is at the game

Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 3405
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Nelson » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:36 pm

Fisher Harris good at bullying the halves but then gets brushed aside by a slightly larger utility in Radley...he'd wanna make up for that.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29624
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:37 pm

I seen my young bloke in his Cock jersey..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10167
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:38 pm

Tweed Tiger wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:35 pm
hobbo wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:34 pm
BalmainJnr wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:31 pm
Huge crowd in
Panthers fans are very poor travellers
And the roosters........yawn
I think the Roosters fan is at the game
The nrl will claim 11k though !
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2974
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:39 pm

Geo. wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:37 pm
I seen my young bloke in his Cock jersey..
Hope he likes the Sydney rental prices...

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10167
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:41 pm

Julia Gillard has a broken jaw !
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

BalmainJnr
Member
Member
Posts: 483
Joined: Tue 24 May, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by BalmainJnr » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:42 pm

hobbo wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:38 pm
Tweed Tiger wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:35 pm
hobbo wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:34 pm
BalmainJnr wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:31 pm
Huge crowd in
Panthers fans are very poor travellers
And the roosters........yawn
I think the Roosters fan is at the game
The nrl will claim 11k though !
Surprised they haven’t declared it a sell out.

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10167
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:49 pm

Geo. wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:37 pm
I seen my young bloke in his Cock jersey..
Poor parenting :lol:
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
The Patriot
Member
Member
Posts: 2273
Joined: Fri 16 Feb, 2018 8:39 am

Post by The Patriot » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:54 pm

Tweed Tiger wrote:
Fri 15 Jun, 2018 8:19 pm
wow had a shower and it was 0-0 and now its 18-0 and fergo is killing it in sc

Seems i missed a bit
You had a shower Roosters gave them a bath lol.
Its an opinion!

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 2400
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 9:03 pm

Pamfers will come back, they always do.

will1999
Member
Member
Posts: 953
Joined: Wed 16 Nov, 2016 2:52 am

Post by will1999 » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 9:03 pm

Cleary hasn't done much in this game

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29552
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 9:04 pm

Ref right next to teddy and rules knock back... Then gives them a penalty

Amateur

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29552
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 9:12 pm

Suspected neck spinal injury looks terrible hope Lattrell is Ok
Moving his arms. And. Legs which is a ood sign I guess

Post Reply