Craig Bellamy

NRL and other Australian Rugby League Discussion
Balmainbred
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 261
Joined: Wed 17 May, 2017 4:33 pm

Craig Bellamy

Post by Balmainbred » Sat 16 Jun, 2018 6:58 pm

Signed new 3 year deal with the Storm. Reported at 5 million.


Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 3240
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Nelson » Sat 16 Jun, 2018 7:03 pm

Good. Now Brisbane have managed to completely undermine Bennett all for nothing. I'm sure Bellamy appreciates the extra cash though...

Muffstar
Member
Member
Posts: 2311
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:20 pm
Location: Port Macquarie

Post by Muffstar » Sat 16 Jun, 2018 7:06 pm

Good stuff imo, Bellamy is good for the game and also Melbourne.

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2935
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Sat 16 Jun, 2018 7:12 pm

Nelson wrote:
Sat 16 Jun, 2018 7:03 pm
Good. Now Brisbane have managed to completely undermine Bennett all for nothing. I'm sure Bellamy appreciates the extra cash though...
Maybe Bellamy was never going to leave :roll

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22192
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 16 Jun, 2018 7:17 pm

The master coach is also a master negotiator.


Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Sat 16 Jun, 2018 7:20 pm

Muffstar wrote:
Sat 16 Jun, 2018 7:06 pm
Good stuff imo, Bellamy is good for the game and also Melbourne.
I would've liked to have seen what Bellamy could do at another club with a totally different team - we'll never know now. I guess he's not up for the challenge.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29185
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Sat 16 Jun, 2018 7:21 pm

Fade to Black in 3 2 .....
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22192
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 16 Jun, 2018 7:23 pm

Spud Murphy wrote:
Sat 16 Jun, 2018 7:20 pm
Muffstar wrote:
Sat 16 Jun, 2018 7:06 pm
Good stuff imo, Bellamy is good for the game and also Melbourne.
I would've liked to have seen what Bellamy could do at another club with a totally different team - we'll never know now. I guess he's not up for the challenge.
Maybe he wants the challenge of rebuilding his own club. I always thought he would only stick around till the big 3 were gone, but clearly not. Continuing to have them as top 8 regulars will be a challenge within itself.

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Sat 16 Jun, 2018 7:40 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Sat 16 Jun, 2018 7:23 pm
Spud Murphy wrote:
Sat 16 Jun, 2018 7:20 pm
Muffstar wrote:
Sat 16 Jun, 2018 7:06 pm
Good stuff imo, Bellamy is good for the game and also Melbourne.
I would've liked to have seen what Bellamy could do at another club with a totally different team - we'll never know now. I guess he's not up for the challenge.
Maybe he wants the challenge of rebuilding his own club. I always thought he would only stick around till the big 3 were gone, but clearly not. Continuing to have them as top 8 regulars will be a challenge within itself.
Yes good point, I'd forgotten Smith and Slater will most likely be gone next season. It seems like they could go on forever.

FreddyK
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 501
Joined: Tue 02 May, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by FreddyK » Sat 16 Jun, 2018 7:41 pm

Interesting many Bronco supporters in Brisbane did not want the "Melbourne" style of footy in Brisbane. Good that he stayed in Melbourne.

User avatar
jirskyr
Member
Member
Posts: 5916
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by jirskyr » Sun 17 Jun, 2018 10:14 am

FreddyK wrote:
Sat 16 Jun, 2018 7:41 pm
Interesting many Bronco supporters in Brisbane did not want the "Melbourne" style of footy in Brisbane. Good that he stayed in Melbourne.
What, regular winning and occupation of the Top 4? Bah wouldn't want that style at all.

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 4951
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Russell » Sun 17 Jun, 2018 10:22 am

Not as if donkeys would have been getting a cheat.

Didn't want one - they have their own.

Sunnycoast tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 320
Joined: Fri 04 Mar, 2011 9:45 am
Location: SunshineCoast

Post by Sunnycoast tiger » Sun 17 Jun, 2018 10:32 am

Anthony Seibold there next target.

User avatar
westTAHger
Member
Member
Posts: 4752
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:07 pm
Location: With the Groovy Ghoulies

Post by westTAHger » Sun 17 Jun, 2018 11:55 am

Bellamy is a good coach, can't deny that. BUT things I don't like from his " innovations" :evil:

1. Wrestling in tackles
2.Chicken wing tackle
3.Grapple tackle

The game over the last 13 years would be much better without them. :roll: :roll:
Image
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

User avatar
Fibros
Member
Member
Posts: 396
Joined: Mon 14 Aug, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by Fibros » Sun 17 Jun, 2018 12:33 pm

He's got that type of head i'd like to punch.

1. Jason Taylor
2. Mat Moylan
3. Robbie Farrah
4. Bellamy
We will smash em 50+ get on.

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5355
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Sun 17 Jun, 2018 12:37 pm

Fibros wrote:
Sun 17 Jun, 2018 12:33 pm
He's got that type of head i'd like to punch.

1. Jason Taylor
2. Mat Moylan
3. Robbie Farrah
4. Bellamy
Mitch Moses would finish off a nice top 5.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29185
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Sun 17 Jun, 2018 12:56 pm

Cammy 1 Billy 2 Coops 3 Darius 4..5 to 100 any other Queenslander or plays/ed for Manly

no idea you guys..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 28930
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sun 17 Jun, 2018 12:58 pm

FreddyK wrote:
Sat 16 Jun, 2018 7:41 pm
Interesting many Bronco supporters in Brisbane did not want the "Melbourne" style of footy in Brisbane. Good that he stayed in Melbourne.
Pfft.
Did you take a survey?

Post Reply