Luke O'Donnell

NRL and other Australian Rugby League Discussion
GNR4LIFE

Re: Luke O'Donnell

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 26 Jun, 2018 6:30 am

Fade To Black wrote:
Tue 26 Jun, 2018 12:19 am
Yep, i thought LOD got sent as well but he mustn't have. He would've copped a suspension though. That was definitely the game. When Justin Doyle scored a try and was getting abused by Saints fans and mimicked blowing on his thumb to inflate his middle finger up in the air towards them. Great game apart from the final score.
Must have been another game. He didn’t score a try that night.

Fade To Black

Post by Fade To Black » Thu 28 Jun, 2018 10:26 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 26 Jun, 2018 6:30 am
Fade To Black wrote:
Tue 26 Jun, 2018 12:19 am
Yep, i thought LOD got sent as well but he mustn't have. He would've copped a suspension though. That was definitely the game. When Justin Doyle scored a try and was getting abused by Saints fans and mimicked blowing on his thumb to inflate his middle finger up in the air towards them. Great game apart from the final score.
Must have been another game. He didn’t score a try that night.
The LOD tackle on Branighan happened in that game, looking at the season 2000 review LOD missed the next 2 games (presumably suspended).
LOD had the look of a fella on 'roids, no wonder he was such an unhinged unit.

TIGER

Post by TIGER » Sat 30 Jun, 2018 9:54 am

I don't condone any of the dog acts he did but I wish a few of our forwards had a little bit of Luke O'Donnell in them.

Also, I'm the most placid person you'll meet but I felt like pushing that reporter in front of a bus watching that footage.
Reporters are real tough when there's a camera around, no way he would of acted like that if the camera wasn't rolling.

I still don't even know why Police were called, they didn't even say, too busy trying to make him look like a thug by editing every bad looking thing he ever did into a 15sec clip.

Onthebus

Post by Onthebus » Sun 01 Jul, 2018 10:21 am

The segment on ACA lost me when they said former origin star