Poll: MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN OF FOX SPORTS

NRL and other Australian Rugby League Discussion

Hottest?

Jess Yates
11
15%
Hannah Hollis
13
18%
Emma Lawrence
11
15%
Yvonne Sampson
18
25%
Megan Barnard
11
15%
Lara Pitt
5
7%
Jamie Rogers
3
4%
 
Total votes: 72

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 4919
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Re: Poll: MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN OF FOX SPORTS

Post by gallagher » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 1:43 pm

Pitt for me.
I can't look at Hollis anymore. My wife pointed out how large a skull she has and now i can't stop focusing on it. It looks like the crystal skull from the Indiana Jones movie.
Scary.


hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 9198
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 1:52 pm

gallagher wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 1:43 pm
Pitt for me.
I can't look at Hollis anymore. My wife pointed out how large a skull she has and now i can't stop focusing on it. It looks like the crystal skull from the Indiana Jones movie.
Scary.
:lol:

Awful hair too .
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 4919
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 1:56 pm

images (11).jpeg
images (11).jpeg (18.35 KiB) Viewed 134 times
Maybe its because she has a small face but the skull gives me nightmares.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28452
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 2:10 pm

TEAM Emma..

Hollis is also a dumbo..the Bwaith of fox females..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
Tiger Steve
Member
Member
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed 29 Mar, 2017 5:30 pm
Location: Chatswood West

Post by Tiger Steve » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 2:11 pm

This thread needs to be rebranded: “How Tigers Fans Stay Amused April-October Each Year”
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.


formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3778
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by formerguest » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 2:17 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 2:11 pm
This thread needs to be rebranded: “How Tigers Fans Stay Amused April-October Each Year”
Yeah, been having a laugh at the mood and goings on around here over the last month or so. And the Hollis head is an odd one.

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 7669
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 2:27 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 12:43 pm
Needs more pics

Hannah hollies has a weird shaped head... I like yvonne... can't picture some of the others
Image

Blame her dad for that.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Bones
Member
Member
Posts: 522
Joined: Wed 02 Mar, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by Bones » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 2:58 pm

Mel McLaughlin hands down.

User avatar
TSupps05
Member
Member
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri 17 Jun, 2016 9:29 pm

Post by TSupps05 » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 3:20 pm

Bones wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 2:58 pm
Mel McLaughlin hands down.
For sure!!!
Ohh Stop it Tui :master:

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 7669
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 3:23 pm

You clowns see her name on the list?
Foxsports women.
Is it that hard to follow?
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2125
Joined: Mon 29 Aug, 2016 8:52 am

Post by TCL » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 3:28 pm

TSupps05 wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 3:20 pm
Bones wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 2:58 pm
Mel McLaughlin hands down.
For sure!!!
yep an absolute spunk but not on the list mate. don't be upsetting the Demps

User avatar
momo&medo
Member
Member
Posts: 1039
Joined: Fri 20 May, 2016 9:48 am
Location: NSW central coast

Post by momo&medo » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 3:33 pm

So where is LOUISE Ransome and TARA Rushton?

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 9198
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 3:36 pm

Demps wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 3:23 pm
You clowns see her name on the list?
Foxsports women.
Is it that hard to follow?
Yvonne has pulled a few votes
( to my surprise)

Seems we have a few “chubby chasers” amoungst the ranks :lol:
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28452
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 3:38 pm

Demps wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 3:23 pm
You clowns see her name on the list?
Foxsports women.
Is it that hard to follow?

Mel works for Foxsports

Along with Tara Rushton incomplete poll
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

Bones
Member
Member
Posts: 522
Joined: Wed 02 Mar, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by Bones » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 3:40 pm

Demps wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 3:23 pm
You clowns see her name on the list?
Foxsports women.
Is it that hard to follow?
You won’t force me to vote for Yvonne or Hanna I don’t care what you say.

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 9198
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 3:44 pm

Geo. wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 3:38 pm
Demps wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 3:23 pm
You clowns see her name on the list?
Foxsports women.
Is it that hard to follow?

Mel works for Foxsports

Along with Tara Rushton incomplete poll
I would have voted Abbey Gelmi but she wasn’t on the list :brick:
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28452
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 3:48 pm

hobbo wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 3:44 pm
Geo. wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 3:38 pm
Demps wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 3:23 pm
You clowns see her name on the list?
Foxsports women.
Is it that hard to follow?

Mel works for Foxsports

Along with Tara Rushton incomplete poll
I would have voted Abbey Gelmi but she wasn’t on the list :brick:
Yep for sure...

Couldn't remember the name.... Kath Loughnan is another Neroli Meadows...

Pretty poor poll...Demps must of exploded after Jamie Rogers
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 7669
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 3:58 pm

Geo. wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 3:48 pm
hobbo wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 3:44 pm
Geo. wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 3:38 pm
Demps wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 3:23 pm
You clowns see her name on the list?
Foxsports women.
Is it that hard to follow?

Mel works for Foxsports

Along with Tara Rushton incomplete poll
I would have voted Abbey Gelmi but she wasn’t on the list :brick:
Yep for sure...

Couldn't remember the name.... Kath Loughnan is another Neroli Meadows...

Pretty poor poll...Demps must of exploded after Jamie Rogers
Sigh....

Original post clearly states NRL shows only..

Mel works for 7 yea?
What NRL show is rushton on?

Smart guy.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Locked