Poll: MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN OF FOX SPORTS

NRL and other Australian Rugby League Discussion

Hottest?

Jess Yates
11
15%
Hannah Hollis
13
18%
Emma Lawrence
11
15%
Yvonne Sampson
18
25%
Megan Barnard
11
15%
Lara Pitt
5
7%
Jamie Rogers
3
4%
 
Total votes: 72

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29575
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Re: Poll: MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN OF FOX SPORTS

Post by innsaneink » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 8:13 pm

Harvey wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 7:58 pm
Can someone post a poll of the biggest sleazebag amongst forum members
Who are the candidates?

I think I'll just leave now



User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29575
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 8:21 pm

gallagher wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 1:56 pm
images (11).jpeg
Maybe its because she has a small face but the skull gives me nightmares.
Image

User avatar
sheer64
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 5640
Joined: Sun 23 Sep, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by sheer64 » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 9:17 pm

pictures please
Today we saw a true champion in Winx, and a true bludger in Cleary!

User avatar
westTAHger
Member
Member
Posts: 4770
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:07 pm
Location: With the Groovy Ghoulies

Post by westTAHger » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 9:27 pm

They are all beautiful in there own way....

we are just lucky that Mimi from the Drew Carey show doesn't work for fox sports.... :lol:
Image
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5614
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 9:42 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 8:21 pm
gallagher wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 1:56 pm
images (11).jpeg
Maybe its because she has a small face but the skull gives me nightmares.
Image
My God. What's that all about.
At least Hollis doesn't have barbie dolll hands


Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 2406
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 9:44 pm

hobbo wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 1:52 pm
gallagher wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 1:43 pm
Pitt for me.
I can't look at Hollis anymore. My wife pointed out how large a skull she has and now i can't stop focusing on it. It looks like the crystal skull from the Indiana Jones movie.
Scary.
:lol:

Awful hair too .
She and Bracey should get together and compare head sizes - Thunderbirds :lol:

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10167
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 9:48 pm

Spud Murphy wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 9:44 pm
hobbo wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 1:52 pm
gallagher wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 1:43 pm
Pitt for me.
I can't look at Hollis anymore. My wife pointed out how large a skull she has and now i can't stop focusing on it. It looks like the crystal skull from the Indiana Jones movie.
Scary.
:lol:

Awful hair too .
She and Bracey should get together and compare head sizes - Thunderbirds :lol:
:roll

She looks like Virgil :lol:
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 2406
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 10:04 pm

hobbo wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 9:48 pm
Spud Murphy wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 9:44 pm
hobbo wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 1:52 pm
gallagher wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 1:43 pm
Pitt for me.
I can't look at Hollis anymore. My wife pointed out how large a skull she has and now i can't stop focusing on it. It looks like the crystal skull from the Indiana Jones movie.
Scary.
:lol:

Awful hair too .
She and Bracey should get together and compare head sizes - Thunderbirds :lol:
:roll

She looks like Virgil :lol:
She does! And Bracey is a dead ringer for Brains, sans the glasses :lol:

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8269
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 10:07 pm

Jeez u jokers are cruel...
Talking smack about beautiful women who wouldn't even take one look at yas.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8269
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 10:09 pm

sheer64 wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 9:17 pm
pictures please
Www.google.com
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10167
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 10:10 pm

Spud Murphy wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 10:04 pm
hobbo wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 9:48 pm
Spud Murphy wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 9:44 pm
hobbo wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 1:52 pm


:lol:

Awful hair too .
She and Bracey should get together and compare head sizes - Thunderbirds :lol:
:roll

She looks like Virgil :lol:
She does! And Bracey is a dead ringer for Brains, sans the glasses :lol:
:lol:
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8269
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 10:14 pm

hobbo wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 10:09 pm
Demps wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 10:07 pm
Jeez u jokers are cruel...
Talking smack about beautiful women who wouldn't even take one look at yas.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Go to spec savers ffs

:D
You probably couldn't get a coffee date with Dylan Walkers sister but you're happy to rag on these stunners?

What ever helps u sleep at night (on the bottom bunk under Geo)
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10167
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 10:18 pm

Demps wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 10:14 pm
hobbo wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 10:09 pm
Demps wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 10:07 pm
Jeez u jokers are cruel...
Talking smack about beautiful women who wouldn't even take one look at yas.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Go to spec savers ffs

:D
You probably couldn't get a coffee date with Dylan Walkers sister but you're happy to rag on these stunners?

What ever helps u sleep at night (on the bottom bunk under Geo)
I get the trundle ...
Happy gets bottom bunk .
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29654
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 10:20 pm

Yeah Hobbo's on the trundle
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8269
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 10:21 pm

hobbo wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 10:18 pm
Demps wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 10:14 pm
hobbo wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 10:09 pm
Demps wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 10:07 pm
Jeez u jokers are cruel...
Talking smack about beautiful women who wouldn't even take one look at yas.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Go to spec savers ffs

:D
You probably couldn't get a coffee date with Dylan Walkers sister but you're happy to rag on these stunners?

What ever helps u sleep at night (on the bottom bunk under Geo)
I get the trundle ...
Happy gets bottom bunk .
Go to sleep boys.
Dream of these foxsports beauties.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
jrtiger
Member
Member
Posts: 307
Joined: Sun 19 Apr, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by jrtiger » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 11:07 pm

Why can't I vote for George Negus?

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41166
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 09 Jul, 2018 11:56 pm

jrtiger wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 11:07 pm
Why can't I vote for George Negus?
Because you'd make Derryn Hinch jealous

Shame Jr Shame :lol:

User avatar
sheer64
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 5640
Joined: Sun 23 Sep, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by sheer64 » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 1:27 am

Demps wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 10:09 pm
sheer64 wrote:
Mon 09 Jul, 2018 9:17 pm
pictures please
Www.google.com
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your bed
Today we saw a true champion in Winx, and a true bludger in Cleary!

Locked