GF prediction

NRL and other Australian Rugby League Discussion
User avatar
TIGER
Member
Member
Posts: 3492
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 10:40 am

GF prediction

Post by TIGER » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 12:34 pm

Broncos will make the GF


User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8174
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 12:46 pm

Doubt it.


Storm VS warriors.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

rex2ce
Member
Member
Posts: 599
Joined: Tue 25 Mar, 2014 9:43 am
Location: Newcastle

Post by rex2ce » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 1:18 pm

Storm v somebody

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3370
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 8:12 am
Location: bayview

Post by jadtiger » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 1:20 pm

It will be between one the known salary cap cheats and one of the unknown salary cap cheats with the drug cheats a possibility.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29296
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 1:29 pm

Souths v Sharks
Souths win


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40842
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 1:32 pm

Melbourne v Sharks

Melbourne

Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 5498
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Fade To Black » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 1:46 pm

Sharks v Warriors.

Sharks win.

There really is not much there to cheer for from the teams contesting the finals this season.
Hopefully Penrith or Warriors take out the title.

Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 5498
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Fade To Black » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 1:48 pm

Sharks v Warriors.

Sharks win.

There really is not much there to cheer for from the teams contesting the finals this season.
Hopefully Penrith or Warriors take out the title.

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3370
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 8:12 am
Location: bayview

Post by jadtiger » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 1:52 pm

The warriors are the only club that dosent make me feel ill and even they have been caught cheating the cap

Bee-Em
Member
Member
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri 14 Apr, 2017 7:31 pm

Post by Bee-Em » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 2:03 pm

No idea who's going to be in it, but if it's going to be a Storm v Rooster GF, I will be finding something else to do

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40842
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 2:05 pm

jadtiger wrote:
Tue 28 Aug, 2018 1:52 pm
The warriors are the only club that dosent make me feel ill and even they have been caught cheating the cap
2005 was a great year for us , but not so the Warriors , they got done on the salary cap by $550 k from memory

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_New_ ... ors_season

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3370
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 8:12 am
Location: bayview

Post by jadtiger » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 2:15 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Tue 28 Aug, 2018 2:05 pm
jadtiger wrote:
Tue 28 Aug, 2018 1:52 pm
The warriors are the only club that dosent make me feel ill and even they have been caught cheating the cap
2005 was a great year for us , but not so the Warriors , they got done on the salary cap by $550 k from memory

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_New_ ... ors_season
Yes and they actually dobbed themselves in to the NRL beforehand,which is just as well because the NRL couldnt track a badly bleeding elephant over a snow field without help

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40842
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 2:36 pm

jadtiger wrote:
Tue 28 Aug, 2018 2:15 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Tue 28 Aug, 2018 2:05 pm
jadtiger wrote:
Tue 28 Aug, 2018 1:52 pm
The warriors are the only club that dosent make me feel ill and even they have been caught cheating the cap
2005 was a great year for us , but not so the Warriors , they got done on the salary cap by $550 k from memory

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_New_ ... ors_season
Yes and they actually dobbed themselves in to the NRL beforehand,which is just as well because the NRL couldnt track a badly bleeding elephant over a snow field without help
Warriors are about at the Broncos level for me , when they work it out they will become a powerhouse of the NRL

I don't like the Saints , but it would be a feel good story if they crawled off the canvass and won the comp

User avatar
Fibros
Member
Member
Posts: 398
Joined: Mon 14 Aug, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by Fibros » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 2:53 pm

jadtiger wrote:
Tue 28 Aug, 2018 1:20 pm
It will be between one the known salary cap cheats and one of the unknown salary cap cheats with the drug cheats a possibility.
So your saying anyone in the top 8 can win!
We will smash em 50+ get on.

tig_prmz
Member
Member
Posts: 7998
Joined: Sat 03 Oct, 2009 10:32 pm

Post by tig_prmz » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 2:59 pm

hard to cheer for any side this year for me-

i'll go warriors vs souths
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

User avatar
hugh1954
Member
Member
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri 17 May, 2013 10:10 pm
Location: Maitland

Post by hugh1954 » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 3:30 pm

I will go Rorters V Rabbits

Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 5498
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Fade To Black » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 3:31 pm

jadtiger wrote:
Tue 28 Aug, 2018 2:15 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Tue 28 Aug, 2018 2:05 pm
jadtiger wrote:
Tue 28 Aug, 2018 1:52 pm
The warriors are the only club that dosent make me feel ill and even they have been caught cheating the cap
2005 was a great year for us , but not so the Warriors , they got done on the salary cap by $550 k from memory

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_New_ ... ors_season
Yes and they actually dobbed themselves in to the NRL beforehand,which is just as well because the NRL couldnt track a badly bleeding elephant over a snow field without help
:lol: Love the analogy! So very true.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29370
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 3:41 pm

WESTS 23 Newtown 4...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

Post Reply