Bulldogs apologise for Mad Monday behaviour

NRL and other Australian Rugby League Discussion
Tiger_Fan18

Bulldogs apologise for Mad Monday behaviour

Post by Tiger_Fan18 » Tue 04 Sep, 2018 11:45 am

NRL.com Tue 4 Sep 2018, 10:20 AM
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/09/04/can ... behaviour/

Canterbury have apologised for their team's behaviour during Monday's end-of-season celebrations in The Rocks, issuing a statement on Tuesday morning to say the players' actions were unacceptable.

NewsCorp published photos of a player vomiting outside the Harbour View Hotel, as well as another of a player who appeared to be asleep outside plus others who had removed their clothing inside the establishment.

'In regard to images from the team's get together on Monday, the club accepts that they were unacceptable and a poor reflection on the individuals involved and the club.

"The players are aware of their responsibilities and the standards required when representing the club and yesterday's behaviour was unacceptable and a bad look for the game.

"The club will now work with all relevant stakeholders to gather information and fully review what took place yesterday.

"The club is also working closely with the NRL in regard to determining the next steps in this review."

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jadtiger » Tue 04 Sep, 2018 11:56 am

Big deal if it wasnt for the gutter "journalism" at news ltd it wouldnt be a story.People drunk no one injured and a naked photo of a player.I am sure the Xmas party at the tele would be a 1000x worse than this.I refuse to buy any publication that news print because of the agenda that they push.Goebbels and Pravda would be proud of the Murdoch empire

Fade To Black

Post by Fade To Black » Tue 04 Sep, 2018 12:13 pm

jadtiger wrote:
Tue 04 Sep, 2018 11:56 am
Big deal if it wasnt for the gutter "journalism" at news ltd it wouldnt be a story.People drunk no one injured and a naked photo of a player.I am sure the Xmas party at the tele would be a 1000x worse than this.I refuse to buy any publication that news print because of the agenda that they push.Goebbels and Pravda would be proud of the Murdoch empire
I'd much rather see a photo of Buzz Rothfield sloshed than one of him naked that's for sure!

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jadtiger » Tue 04 Sep, 2018 12:18 pm

Fade To Black wrote:
Tue 04 Sep, 2018 12:13 pm
jadtiger wrote:
Tue 04 Sep, 2018 11:56 am
I'd much rather see a photo of Buzz Rothfield sloshed than one of him naked that's for sure!
I am sure there are more than a few naked photos of Rothfield in brothels near news ltd.A very scary thought

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 04 Sep, 2018 12:41 pm

Buzz still having anything to do with Rugby League is a new NRL low.
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

bp tiger

Post by bp tiger » Tue 04 Sep, 2018 1:32 pm

what a storm in a tea cup, no one hurt except some sore heads PC gone mad.

Nelson

Post by Nelson » Tue 04 Sep, 2018 1:35 pm

Drunk people do dumb things. I don't think that qualifies as news...

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Tue 04 Sep, 2018 2:04 pm

wheres that simpson's quote
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

Fade To Black

Post by Fade To Black » Tue 04 Sep, 2018 2:27 pm

Bit rich of Greenberg to state that the behaviour of the Bulldogs has caused embarrassment to the game. Yes, of course Toddy, because the NRL hasnt been a complete laughing stock all year under your watch. A few blind footy players having a spew on the footpath is the least of your worries old mate, certainly not as embarrassing to the game as undoubted club bias, hopeless referee's, salary cap rorting, laughable TPA monitoring etc etc etc.

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jadtiger » Tue 04 Sep, 2018 2:57 pm

Fade To Black wrote:
Tue 04 Sep, 2018 2:27 pm
Bit rich of Greenberg to state that the behaviour of the Bulldogs has caused embarrassment to the game. Yes, of course Toddy, because the NRL hasnt been a complete laughing stock all year under your watch. A few blind footy players having a spew on the footpath is the least of your worries old mate, certainly not as embarrassing to the game as undoubted club bias, hopeless referee's, salary cap rorting, laughable TPA monitoring etc etc etc.
Toddles will keep on stamping on ants while his house behind him burns to the ground.He couldnt have his priorities more wrong if he tried

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Tue 04 Sep, 2018 4:11 pm

bp tiger wrote:
Tue 04 Sep, 2018 1:32 pm
These Neanderthals should have woken up to the fact by now, that they have a responsibility to their clubs, and sponsors as well as their own families to behave like a responsible human , before going out on a brunken binge,
I hope some contracts get torn up and players suspended when it all gets sorted,
And to blame a newspaper for the fact that it’s out in the public now is just as stupid as the Morons that did this,
The Bulldogs are serial offenders, and obviously haven’t realised that there are cameras everywhere
These days, and they should go back to their own sty, if they want to behave like Pigs
Not sure why anyone would jeapordise a lucrative contract by acting like a pack of no brain simpletons.
Hope the NRL throw the book at them, they give the majority of RL players, who can act like a human being , a bad name
Last edited by goldcoast tiger on Tue 04 Sep, 2018 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Tue 04 Sep, 2018 4:12 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
Tue 04 Sep, 2018 4:11 pm
bp tiger wrote:
Tue 04 Sep, 2018 1:32 pm
These Neanderthals should have woken up to the fact by now, that they have a responsibility to their clubs, and sponsors as well as their own families to behave like a responsible human , before going out on a brunken binge,
I hope some contracts get torn up and players suspended when it all gets sorted,
And to blame a newspaper for the fact that it’s out in the public now is just as stupid as the Morons that did this,
The Bulldogs are serial offenders, and obviously haven’t realised that there are cameras everywhere
These days, and they should go back to their own sty, if they want to behave like Pigs
Not sure why anyone would jeapordise a lucrative contract by acting like a pack of no brain simpletons.
Hope the NRL throw the book at them, they give the majority of RL players, who can behave like a human , being a bad name

kiwitiger

Post by kiwitiger » Tue 04 Sep, 2018 4:31 pm

so players sit around and drink in front of each other naked because they won't see each other until nov1. weird, real weird. what they are going to forget what there team mates Johnston is going to look like? what a bunch of weirdos... surprised how many people think this is normal behavior.

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Tue 04 Sep, 2018 4:35 pm

I've spewed outside the Harbour View Hotel, but always remained fully clothed. So I can half understand.

Why I can't understand in this day and age is why clubs continue to have public functions - hire somewhere private, get security and go bananas in the privacy of your own debaucherous facility.

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Tue 04 Sep, 2018 4:53 pm

kiwitiger wrote:
Tue 04 Sep, 2018 4:31 pm
so players sit around and drink in front of each other naked because they won't see each other until nov1. weird, real weird. what they are going to forget what there team mates Johnston is going to look like? what a bunch of weirdos... surprised how many people think this is normal behavior.
I’m extremely surprised, but probably shouldnt be!

Tigerdon

Post by Tigerdon » Tue 04 Sep, 2018 6:35 pm

So many other stories to put on the front of a newspaper. I don’t really get why this is news worthy at all.

in Ivan we distrust

Masterton

Post by Masterton » Tue 04 Sep, 2018 7:38 pm

"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."

Tacky

Post by Tacky » Tue 04 Sep, 2018 7:41 pm

Whatever you do, don't go on the Kennel
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer. Ken Y.