no more for me this year

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: Friday 7.30 PM
Venue: Central Coast Stadium
Telecast: Ch 9
innsaneink

Re: no more for me this year

Post by innsaneink » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 11:37 am

tiger tigers wrote:give it to me anyone who feels free....whilst sheens the clown continues to play moltzen and lui in the same 17 i will not watch another game ....im tired of the no pressure mistakes these two make ....

You asked for it.

Now you cant cop it.

:cry:

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 11:52 am

tiger tigers wrote:im not like some of the softies in here who have never had anything to do with rugby league other than be a supporter.....benji won us tonights game on the back of a top performance by our pack in the second 40 ..moltzens gone ,, so sheens agrees with me .. lui ... well make up your own minds...
ink you can have anything you want from me ,,, if your good enough to take it ....
o by the way my money was on the tigers in a big multi .. first leg up at 275..for a lazy 100...thats what punting does .. you talk through your kick .....im here cunno ... plenty of people know me personally ,, im very approachable .....
wow you played A-Grade? or even Group 6? the rest of us should just :master:

cqtiger

Post by cqtiger » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 1:55 pm

When I started reading this thread and noticed the time it was posted I thought to myself that this person would regret it. I then started reading through the other posts and again thought, at what time will this person start logging back on and start ranting in their defense.

Some really good replies btw, some very good laughs.

There have been many times over the years that I have felt let down by my footy team but at no time have I ever given up on them. To actually post this on a Wests Tigers forum showed me a lack of maturity. But to then start replying with "if your good enough to take it", then start mouthing off about their wager, that takes the maturity cake.

Give yourself an upper tiger tigers. Just be humble enough to take the responses seeing as how you even predicted them.
If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse
– Henry Ford

red dogg

Post by red dogg » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 2:20 pm

I wonder what the australian coach see's in them that you dont TT....

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 2:32 pm

TT My Father once said to me (about punting) Don't ever blame the (horse ,team etc) and call them names Your the mug that bet on them Sounds like you got lucky anyway Congrats

Ed Reschs

Post by Ed Reschs » Sat 30 Jul, 2011 8:51 pm

I think moltzen is scared to run the footy.

Posted using RoarFEED